liv

Keep Shining My Star

I am never a believer of destiny.
I am never believer of happily ever after.
I just believe on the things that we get because of our own hard work.
I didn't believe on happiness and contentment.


That was me before.
That was the old Park Shinhye.

Now, I have the best version of myself.
I have the things I didn't expect me to have.
I was changed.


I came here to look for Norie. I came here to have the bridge to see him again.


But, I am here, standing behind him. As I see him play.
As I see him, with his best version of himself.
He was changed also.


It's been two years.
Two years of longing.
Two years of thinking how and when we will meet.

In just a blink of an eye, I am here with him now.
And that's destiny revolves.
That's how destiny gave it's mercy.

He keep dribbling the ball, as his sweat are dripping on the floor. He is the Jung Yonghwa, the whole Jung Yonghwa.
The time we haven't spent with each other made us whole again, made us the better version of each other's soul. I'm controlling my feelings as my tears keep rushing down. I want to hug him, I want to kiss him.
I want to be with him now, and never be separated all life. I tried to step forward, he stopped dribbling.


He slowly turned around and his eyes looked so calm - ever so calm that even years had passed, I still familiarize those calm happy eyes. He stood there as I face him, near enough to hear his heart.


"Are you the basketball superstar of Asia, Jung Yonghwa?" I asked him. "I'm a fan of yours." I reached my hand, that is quite trembling.


He never reached my hand, but his eyes were stuck on mine, I miss seeing those stares from him.


I bit my lip. "Don't you like fans coming here?" I asked him again.

He never replied, maybe he's thinking if this is true or just a dream. I am myself too, having doubts, but I want talk to him even this is a dream. At least I can see him this near. "When are you coming back?" I smiled.His eyes hinted crystal tears, I am moved at this moment. I want to pull him into a n embrace now, but I don't want to because I scared that maybe this is just a dream, and the moment I hug him is the moment I will wake up.

 

"Ter.." He whispered.


I missed that voice, the one who once called me Ter. I love that voice, just like the angel's harmonies.


"Ter..." He whispered again.

My tears keep falling as he whisper my name, I wished he will never get tired of saying it. Even I'm crying I tried to pull a smile for him. "I wish you will come back s--


He pulled into her chest, he is covered with sweat but it just made me realize that I wasn't in a beautiful dream. I am here with him, in the reality. I am here in his arms, that is my safety place. I am here with him and we are together.
I hug him back and all I care is today.
I sob into his chest and all I know is him.
I caress his back and all I know is I am happy.


He looked into my eyes, his eyes were full of expectations as mine is also expecting a bright present with him. "As always, Ter.." He softly said.

"Don't say as always." I smiled, because I don't want him to feel that I love him more than he do for me. It was never true. It was never true, because we just love each other enough, there is no such thing as more or much.

"As always, you are the most beautiful person in my life." He smiled at me, he got me there. I forgot that we already buried the past behind, and now is the present for us. "As always, you keep on shining like a star.." He whispered into my ears and kissed them. He looked into my eyes again, his lips landed on my sweated forehead because of running fast a while ago. I hang my arm on his neck as he kiss my nose that made me shivered. I became like a windmill that easily swayed by an air like him. "As always, I love the most beautiful person and the shiniest star in my life.." He smiled sweetly and covered my lips with him. My heart is bursting in happiness as his warm lips are kissing mine. My tears are falling like how I missed him. I found myself kissing him back, I found myself drowning once again, but I'm sure drowning inlove with him will never make me suffer, but instead I'll be more alive. As I found myself answering to his kisses, my knees are melting and at any moment I think I'll fall.


And now, I am not scared of falling because he will catch me. I am sure of that.

In that second, I fell in his arms but that doesn't made us end our kiss. I held him tighter as he deepen our kiss. I will never held this sensation even I'm out of breath, I love him.
I miss him.
I will never let go of him.
I will be in him.

 


We were both surprised when the lights go off. I gripped on his arms, because I was scared that the people who keep following me would come back. "Snow.." I cried.

He kissed my hair. "Don't be scared, Ter. I am here." He caressed my hair.


"Why the lights turned off?" I sobbed like a little kid.

"They always turn the lights off because I keep practicing beyond." He slowly stand up as he reach my hand. "I guess I wouldn't be practicing without lights now." I never see him but I can imagine how sweetly that words for me. "Get on my back."

"Why? You can just lead the way for me." I said.

"Get on." He commanded. "I don't want you to get hurt."