liii

Keep Shining My Star


I keep ticking my finger on my phone where it says that the place that I'm standing now is Norie's. It's my first time to go here - London. This could've have been. I could've have been something, I don't remember. I don't wanna remember that. Because for the nth time, past is way buried on the middle of the sea. Norie's house remind me of her so much, simple but elegant. It's been along when I last see the person who made me whole again. The one who made me whole, and the one who gave birth to the person I want to share myself being whole. I took a small step, enough to buzz the button beside the lamp post.


"Excuse me.."

I heard a cute little girl's voice. I turned around and saw a little girl, with blonde curly long hair, her eyes are shining like a stars which I see it's pure innocence, the girl is wearing a cute blue ruffle dress with a furry coat outside. I smiled at her, "Hello little princess.."


She pouted at me, revealing her cute red cheeks. "Who are you?"

"Is this your house?" I asked her.


"Yes." She cross her arms. "Why are you standing outside our house?" She said cutely.


I bit my lip, maybe this I get the wrong address because how come that Norie will be living here. "Maybe I got lost, dear." I caress her hair.


She pulled my dress as she is chuckling. "You are too old to get lose.." She pouted again. "Let's go!!" She yelled.


I am admired with this girl's cuteness that never bothered me if she is mocking me or something. I let her dragged me where she wanted, I even forget my baggage outside the lamp post. Maybe I'll just go back to it. "Where are we going?" I nearly tripped when she stopped at the ice cream stand. I pinched her cheeks. "You want to some ice cream?"


She pouted at me, but I can't see the cuteness inside her now. This little girl is nearly sobbing infront of me. "Look!" She pointed at some direction, a little cute boy who I think is same age at this little girl. The little boy is with an older cute little girl also as the two eating ice cream together.


"Who is he?" I shushed her, I just realized I haven't know her name yet. "What's your name lil princess?"

"I'm not a princess.." I see the tears inside her innocent eyes. "If I am, why my prince is with somebody?" She weeped in front of me, which made me admire her more. This little girl does know about love, I am mesmerized how she cried.

"I actually don't like ice cream. I hate ice cream so much!! It's so cold and too sweet, but I tried to like it because it's Peter June's favorite food." She sobbed harder. "I always treat him whenever Mama gave me money, but he never looked at me."


I want to say to this little girl that she is too young for this things, that she don't need to make this a problem. But I know she can't understand what I will saying so I just keep my mouth shut.


"See him smile, he never smile like that when he's with me.." She uttered.


I tried to divert the situation. "Do you want some blueberry cream cheese?" I smiled at her.


Automatically her face turned into heaven, her cute pinkish cheeks are blushing so hard. "That's my favorite food." She said.

"Let's go!" I gave her my hand.

 

I keep giggling the way she eat the waffle, her cute little mouth isn't enough to eat the full. And this girl wouldn't say her name, I admire her more because even at young age she can handle her self enough.

"Where are you going after this?" She asked me, while she's chewing the remaining.

"Are your parents doesn't worry about you now? You've been with me for hours." I asked her back.


She wiggled her head. "Don't worry about them." She grinned.


I chuckled. "Let's get you home." I caress her blonde hair. "It's getting dark."


She pouted at me. "Then what about you?"

"I can handle myself, and you are just a little girl compare to me." I grinned. "Let's go."

"But you'll be alone. I don't want you to be alone." She said, as if she knew me all her life.

"I'm okay." I insisted. I don't to lurk with strangers. I might go to the hotel my Mom reserved in case something come up.

 

***


Luckily, my baggage was still there at the lamp post. I say my good bye to the girl, which I didn't know her name. She said that she want me to meet her family since I am the one who knew that she doesn't want an ice cream. She's a kid after all. The street lights as I walk were shining like twinkling stars. This is my first night, which I really know what will happen on my next day. I haven't contacted Norie because I want to surprise her, and as I search Norie, I'm finding where on earth is Snow. Woobin said to me he's still on rigid therapy but he doesn't know where he is. My older brother sometimes doesn't even have a worth.

I see a three tall kids walking the same direction as mine, I nearly had a heart attack because I know how kids in this country act. I tried to be brave as I walk faster, I regretted when I decline the little girl's offer. "Don't go near me." I yelled.


The three kids keep laughing, I can feel they are so near me.

I held the baggage tightly as I swayed it to them and run fast, I'm thankful that I'm wearing a sneakers. It's dark and I think I can hide to those kids. I feel tense and alone at this moment, I bit my lip. What trouble I have been into again.

I keep walking to the way I don't even know where I would be in. I saw a translucent light coming from a big covered shelter. I don't even know if it is a house or just a storage. It's too dark.
I walked to that place as I heard something I felt so worth remembering.

 

Loud panting and ball dribbling back and forth.
I missed hearing those sweetest sounds coming from his self.


The door is open and I just need someone who can make me in comfort. Just for tonight.
I heard deep sighs coming from the person under the post. My heart skipped two beats, as I see the person just placed a floater.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

First of all I want to greet everybody a happy June! 

Time flies so fast, this story have been ongoing for two months. 

And I think this story that I put all my efforts and heart is going to end soon. 

I planned 'Keep Shining My Star' to be a sixty chapter story so it's down to couple of chaps only. 

 

Keep reading until to the last chapter everyone!

Thank you sooo much.

 

 

Yours truly,

Dokmishin