He’s Out For Your Head

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Aish chincha that !” Ye Joon yelled in frustration when Min Ah didn’t show up for work the next day. “Find out where she is!” he demanded the rest of the gang.

            “Neh…” they muttered as they all poured out the the headquarters.

            “If I can’t have her no one can…” he muttered loading his gun then looking at the necklace that Min Ah threw the other day.

            Meanwhile Min Ah was at the library using one of the computers.

            “Aigoo.” She muttered looking at the job ads.

            “Looking for a job?” Jei asked pulling a seat next to her.

            “Oh.” She said looking over at him. “Neh.” She muttered.

            “You don’t seem happy to see me Min Ah.” He chuckled.

            “I rather be alone.” She said gathering her things and preparing to leave.

            “Aw don’t be like that little Min Ah.” He said grabbing her wrist.

            “Let me go.”

            “C’mon I’ll help you get your mind of Lu Han.” He smiled standing up and pulling her close.

            “Omo isn’t that noona?” Chen asked when he and Lu Han walked into the library.

            “That bastard.” Lu Han said seeing Jei with his arm around Min Ah’s waist.

            “Lee Min Ah.” Lee Joon said running into the library, his hood up and the bottom half of his face covered with a mask, and grabbing her from Jei as if it was nothing.

            “Joon? What are you doing here?” Min Ah asked.

            “We’ve got to go.” He said tugging her towards the back exit of the library.

            “Wae?” she asked staying in place.

            “Ye Joon sent the gang out to find you. You really pissed him off.” He said. “He’s out for your head.”

            “That bastard…” Min Ah muttered following Lee Joon out. “Let’s go to my place.”

            “Babo that’s the first place they’ll look for you.” He said putting on his sunglasses. “We’re heading to the motel, Taec’s already got a room set up for you.”

            “Wait how do you guys know he’s out to get me?”

            “We heard some of the guys talking.” He said leading her to a car. “Bali get in.”

            Min Ah nodded and got into the car with Lee Joon.

            “You armed?” Lee Joon asked starting the car.

            “Of course I’m armed.” Min Ah muttered fishing her gun out of her backpack.     

            “Daebak. Managed to bring a gun to school.” Lee Joon chuckled.

            “Chakkanman.” Chen said. “That gang is out to kill Min Ah noona.”

            “Da Bien..” Lu Han swore under his breath as he rushed out.

            “Hyung!” Chen said realizing that Lu Han might do something stupid. “Yah.” He said stopping Lu Han in the hallway.

            “Yah let me go.” Lu Han said.

            “Hyung what are you going to do? Go to Ye Joon and tell him to not kill her? You’re signing your own death wish if you show up around him right now.” He said pinning Lu Han against the wall. “Let’s tell the others and think of something else to do to try to help her.” He said looking Lu Han in the eye.

            “He might kill her!”

            “Hyung! Going in without thinking won’t save her. If anything it’ll kill you then eventually kill her too! Calm down.” He said.

            “Aish…” Lu Han muttered knowing that Chen was right.

Warehouse 12 AM~

            “We couldn’t find her.”  The gang members said pouring into the headquarters.

            “Aish that .” Ye Joon yelled in frustration. “Did you check her warehouse?”

            “Not there.”

            “The Academy.”

            “Not there.”                                                                          

            “Aish…” he muttered not knowing where else she’d be.

Motel~

            “Sleep here for now.” Taecyeon said. “I’ll make sure no one gets this room tonight. If you need anything just text me or Joon.” He said gesturing towards Lee Joon.

            “You guys do know that by helping me you’re practically signing your own death wish.” Min Ah said warning them.

            “We know.” Lee Joon chuckled. “But we can’t let Ye Joon hurt such a y lady.” He chuckled winking at her.

            “Aish.” She giggled.

            “Ah you can’t go to school for a while though Min Ah.” Taecyeon said remembering. “They’ll be out waiting for you.”

            “I figured.” She sighed.

            “Can’t go home either.” Lee Joon said checking out the window. “Maybe you can call that baby face guy of yours to come and bring you some clothes. I’ll wait for him outside the club.”

            “I rather not….” She muttered.

            “Aigoo…” the two said looking at her expression.

            “Our little Min Ah broke up with  her ulzzang.” Joon said pinching her cheeks. “Gwenchanah, he’ll come if you call.” He smiled.                                                                        

            “We’d do it, but I have to work the bar, and Joon has to-”

            “Dance his little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter