Break Up

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After School~ Basketball Game~ 3 seconds left in the game

            “Daebak!” the other nine EXO boys said when Kris made the winning layup.

            After the boys left the game with Min Ah, Lu Han draped his arm around her shoulder while they walked to a restaurant to eat.

            “What do you want to eat?” Lu Han asked her while they were all studying the menu.

            “Anything is fine.” She said looking around the restaurant.

            While she was looking around she thought she caught glimpse of one of the boys from the gang she was involved with before.

            “Noona.”Kai said snapping her out of her thought.

            “Mm?” she asked shaking the thought away from her head.

            “I’m curious.”

            “About what?” Lu Han asked continuing to look at his menu.

            “Do you still go to clubs even if you are dating Lu Han hyung? Excuse me if I’m being rude but I heard that you earn your money by going to clubs.”

            Lu Han glanced up at his menu and looked at Min Ah, also curious about the answer.

            “Aniya, I don’t go to clubs anymore.” She said.

            “Then how do you get your money?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

            “She works after school with Yunho seonsaeng-nim.” Lu Han said.

            “Mm.” she nodded.

            “Noona you seem very different. We’ve all heard stories about you but you don’t seem like the person we hear about. Why is that?” Suho asked as curiosity started biting at all of them.

            Min Ah thought about it for a moment, blinked at Lu Han then looked back at the boys. She remembered everything Lu Han said to her before he confessed, and that was the reason why she changed back to her old self.

            “Lu Han knocked some sense into me.” She said finally.

            “Mwuh?” they muttered confused.

            “Ah.” Lu Han nodded.

            “I don’t get it…” some of the boys muttered.

            “When I confessed to her,” Lu Han nodded. “I yelled at her asking her why she started involving herself with that type of life.” He explained briefly.

            “Mwuh rah goo?” Xiumin asked. “You yelled at her?”

            “Neh.” Lu Han nodded looking back at the menu

            “Aish you’re lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter