Was It Real?

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Go Ja.” Min Ah said clenching her shoulder. “Shooting someone while their backs are turned.” She said putting a jacket on to cover the wound. “Don’t ever let me see you again, or I swear I’ll kill you.” She said looking over her shoulder at him and lifting the back of her shirt a bit revealing a gun, she also yanked the necklace he gave her off her neck and tossed it to the floor infront of him.

            Ye Joon watched her leave in shock since she never wanted and or had a gun before.

            “Min Ah…” Lu Han said seeing her step out of the ware house.

            “Unless you want to die, I’d leave if I were you.” She said coldly walking past him.

            “Yah.” Lu Han said grabbing her arm when she passed him making her wince, though he didn’t notice. “Let’s talk.” He said looking  her in the eye.

            “Andwe.” She said yanking her arm away from him and walking away.

            “Yah Lee Min Ah.” He said getting her arm again and yanking her to look at him.

            “Aish.” She winced in pain since that was the side that got shot.

            “Moya….” He muttered looking at her arm them looking at her. “Yah Lee Min Ah did you get shot?” he asked.

            “Ani.” She said yanking her arm away again.

            “Aish chincha.” He said grabbing the jacket collar pulling it off a bit since she kept on walking. “Yah Lee Min Ah.” His said as his eyes widened when he saw the blood seeping through her shirt. “Aish chincha.” He muttered then dragging her along with him.

            “Yah moya where are we going!” Min Ah protested as he dragged her along.

            “Just shut up for once!” Lu Han snapped looking back at her.

            Min Ah gapped at him because of his sudden ourburst, then reluctantly let him drag her along.

            “Give me your key.” He said holding his hand out when they reached her warehouse.

            “Andwe.”

            “Aish chincha you’re so stubborn.” He said reaching into her jacket pocket finding the key right away and unlocking the door.

            “What are you doing?” Min Ah said glaring at him as he locked the door and dragged her over to the bathroom.

            “Sit.” He said pushing her near the chair in the bathroom that held the towels.

            “Aish…” she muttered doing as he said once he moved the towels.

            Lu Han then got the first aid kit from its original spot and brought it over.

            “We both know that this is going to hurt like hell.” Lu Han said preparing all the things he needed to treat her wound.

            “Aish…” Min Ah muttered taking off her jacket and shirt with her good arm since she knew she’d have to either way.

            Lu Han glanced over when he saw her place the gun that she was hiding under her shirt, tucked away in the back of her pants, on the floor.

            Aish chincha…. You have a gun now Lee Min Ah? He thought to himself as he got ready to treat the wound.

            While Lu Han was treating the wound and taking out the bullet, Min Ah of course tried to bite her lip to try to not scream in pain, almost making her lip bleed, though some slight screams came out ever so often.

            “Arasso, done.” He said after bandaging it up.

            Min Ah just nodded as she tried to catch her breath since she was trying so hard not to scream that she was holding her breath.

            “Here.” Lu Han said handing her a button up shirt.

            “Moya…” Min Ah said since she didn’t remember seeing him leave the bathroom.

            “Aish bali, get dressed.” He said getting the button up from her and holding it out for her.

            Min Ah muttered things under her breath as she reluctantly let him help her put her shirt on.

            “Komawo…” she muttered as he cleaned up.

            “Mm.” he hummed clean the bloodied tools he used in the sink and dumping the bullet in the trash.

            Lu Han looked at her from the mirror as he saw her place the towels back in it’s place then picking up the gun.

            Min Ah noticed him looking at her, so she looked at the gun for a moment then looked at him.

            “Yah…” he said tensing up when he saw her pointing it at him. “What are you doing?” he said turning around to face her.

            Min Ah didn’t notice and just looked at him coldly, with no intention of putting the gun down.

            “Yah Lee Min Ah.” He said with a gulp seeing her finger about to pull the trigger.

            “Boom.” She said pulling it the trigger.

            Lu Han closed his eyes since he didn’t expect to hear a loud sound since there was a scilencer on the gun. Though his eyes shot open when he got hit with a squishy ball of gel.

            “Moya.” He said looking at his chest where it hit then looking at her.

            “I don’t kill.” She said putting the gun down and walking out of the bathroom.

            “Yah you almost gave me a heart attack!” he said following her out. “I could’ve died!”

            “But you didn’t.” she said walking over to her bed.

            “Moya Lee Min Ah!” he said looking at her as she sat down on her bed.

            “Mwuh?” she asked looking at him, still glaring at him.

            “We have to talk.”

            “About what?”

            “About… you know….” He muttered looking down.

            “About how you decided that I was some sort of possession to you and that you decided that you had the right to hand me over with out telling me anything?” she said.

            “Min Ah…” he muttered looking at her with soft eyes.

            “Tell me Lu Han.” She said looking up at him. “Did you really love me?” she asked.

            “Min Ah…” he sighed.

            “Lu Han.” She said. “Was our relationship real? Or did you just force yourself to have feelings for me.”

            “I did what I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter