chap 4 :the interview: part 1

the heirs?!

 

"Uh-uh so fast hyung" it only being a day after junmyeon got his dad permission and now, he already make a flyer. Oh kyungsoo just have to make a mental note that his life is going to be hectic in just a couple weeks. Or even worse, maybe this weeks his life is already upside down. He sure! Thing that involved junmyeon most of them turn with nothing good.

"For sure! This is my mega project dyo-ya!" The latter grins.

"Yeah, whatever. I couldnt care less about that, but this flyer are!" Kyungsoo place -or you can say smash- the paper on the table.

"Wae-waeyo?" Oh no! This isnt great! Kyungsoo anger is the  thing that he should not mess right now because if he is, his so called mega project will fail! Who will help him then if kyungsoo not?! Brain please be a smartass right now! Answer whatever kyungsoo ask with a very smooth answer okay!

"Wae? Can you see hyung?! First, why did this flyer is pink?! Its so feminine! Second, why the heck handsome and cute also on the condition? Are you judging people hyung?! Thats worse! Third, no girls? Girls can be a big help sometimes you know? I guess kyungmi will smack you if she saw this. And last, i wouldnt ask about the doppleganger because, yeah i want to see if theres anybody in this school resemble those actors too but, do mind to explaine why it was 'by' me junmyeon-ssi?" He stare at junmyeon who now playing with the hem of his shirt.

No. Junmyeon not scare, but right now, he is thinking a reasonable answer to answer kyungsoo. He know himself kyungsoo isnt the type who would buy any lie. He was a school treasure for a reason!

"Oh you brat, always think bad about me. Look , i have my own reason okay. So, let me answer you. Dont cut me arasseo?!" Junmyeon said.

"Yeah whatever. Answer then" kyungsoo give junmyeon a judging stare.

"First, pink is my favourite. Dont judge! I cant help that. Second, you know, im actually didnt mean anything by handsome and cute because you know, theres actually no ugly people in this world right. Im just trying to find someone who has confident! If he come to the interview then thats mean he has the confident. I need something reasonable to convince my father even more okay. Dyo-ya, are you sure you are still going to involve with girls after you almost being kicked out of your house? Are you? Im just wont take any risk so thats why i exclude them earlier. About kyungmi, i think she will understand my phobia. Trust meh~~ and last. Im really sorry about that. You know, how they treated me right? I just afraid that nobody would come to the interview if they saw my name on it. So better choice is , use your name. Im sorry kyungsoo-ya" and again, junmyeon play with the hem of his shirt. And this time is because he is really sorry toward kyungsoo. He knows that he always troubled this his only friend. But yeah, what can he do.. being in a rich family doesnt really great sometimes. Or most of the times.

"Okay okay fine! I accept it. Alright, no girls. I kind of scared of them too now. And just, fix your face now. Its horible" 

"Reallly?! Aaaaa ilove you kyungsoo yaa! So meet me this evening alright!" Junmyeon face beam with happiness now.

"Arasseo. Meet you later" then they move to their next class

 

Now kyungsoo almost get heart attack. He cant believed what he saw infront of him now. Oh bad luck~~ here you come. The figure infront of him now is smiling very bright to his dismay. The latter was wearing a very bright neon green shirt with a leather vest. And skinny bright yellow that wrapped his leg just didnt make his image look great at all. To add the worse, this figure also has this afro wig on his head. This is bloody mess. Kyungsoo just wish a fairy would bring him far away from this guy.

"What.are.you.doing?" Kyungsoo ask to the latter.

"Umm. Disguise?"

"What?! Its hurt my eyes to see you!"

"Hehehe. Thats great then. So nobody will recognize me!" He chuckle

Dear peterpan, please bring me to neverneverland. Again kyungsoo prayed.

 

They have finished the interview. And kyungsoo intuition was right again. This is bad omen. He want to cry ! It just a couple hours of the interview but he already want to bang his head on the wall. And mental note, confident people are confident and that ! And he dont know why his two greatest enemy also come! But nevermind, he already crossed their name secretly just now. Haahha *evil laugh please*

"So, lets choose the member hyung! We need 10 right?"

"No, just 8. My dad ask to save spot to my cousin. He will transfer next week with his friend. So 8 only. First is, the first one who came!"

"What?!! No!no! And no! Not him hyung! He just urghhh!" 

Knock knock knock!

"Hyung, open the door"

"What, im older okay."

"Na na nah! Today you are my assitant. So please " kyungsoo smirk

"Urghh. Fine! You are annoying"

"That should be you but thanks anyway" he mocked him

 

"Hi there! Whatsup? Cool shirt man" he refer to junmyeon. What? Is he kidding ? What cool? Ridiculous. Kyungsoo thought.

"Hi. So who are you by the way?"

"Oh sorry. My name is kris wu. I know you but who's that cool guy beside you? " he smile. Kyungsoo just started to feel annoy with this kreaseee guy. What the hell is wrong with him?! He kept say cool to junmyeon that obviously not at all!

"So you are chinese? This is my assistant. JunMAN" he made that. He cant say junmyeon name right? But he regret. Just regret.

"Wow?!! JunMAN?! Thats really really cool! Wow. Your name is too cool man."

"Ergh. Kris-ssi , back to the point, why do you want to join this club?"

"Oh sorry. Thats cool question. Im think this is a cool club, so cool person like me should join this club! And it will be the coolest club in history you know! And plus, i like the heirs drama too!. Hahhahaha" jaw drop. Is this guy is normal? He seem.... you know.. kyungsoo dont get it. Anyway crossed your name. Bye cool~~

"Oh yeah. Cool. So i think we finish. Thanks kris-ssi"

"Oh onemore thing, can i be duizhang?" What is this man blaberring? What is deishang anyway?

"sorry, what is that deishang thing?"

"Oh, i mean leader. And its duizhang not deishang" he show his gummy smile. And for sure, kyungsoo is speechless. What? Leader? Oh pleaseeee! Im not going to accept you okay!

"Oh. Yeah. Maybe. We talk later okay."

"Cool. See you later" and he walk off the door.

"He basically want to be a leader hyung!" 

"Great idea! He is cool you know! Deal. I already write his name" that was kyungsoo bad omen. Ahah! This is just beginning for sure. He know, he screw. He know.

"Okay fine! Next?" He scribble kris name on his own notepad

"Next is chen and xiumin!!! I like them! I like them!" He giggle

"Oh ! That troll couple? Oh !"

 


 

 

Author note :

Yeahhhh finally! Im update. Hehehe. But actually im going to post a full chapter but im update using my phone right now, so i decided to make two part. ^^

This is my fourth time i re-write this chapter because it close by its own . I was so frusterated. I already promised to myself if it closed by its own again, i wont write again. But yea! It didnt close! ^^ so here the update :]]

I still didnt found my thumbdrive :(( so thats also the reason i have to make it to part :<

Sorry for the typos x.x 

Will fixed it later~~

till the next part~~

Annyeong.

Love:

Author-nim