chap 3 :kyungsoo bad omen:

the heirs?!

kyungsoo life is sure something(sarcasm insert here)

Kyungsoo sure that his life was going to be hectic again after this. The last time he remember when junmyeon got to do something he wish, it was turn out to be kyungsoo who’s the one suffer  the most. When junmyeon – got to drive without his bodygourd, they made a trip to a rural village because junmyeon want to know how people life a there. The unfortunate thing is, junmyeon hit a cow. The ultimate unfortunate thing is, kyungsoo who’s the one who injured the most. What a great fortune (sarcasm insert here). After that, junmyeon was forbit like ever to drive again. –then junmyeon was going to find a date for his father’s company annual dinner. His father let him to bring his own date that day and the result is, kyungsoo was dragged along to find junmyeon a date. ‘junmyeon-luckiest-date-to-be-mission’ according to junmyeon. Whatever.

1st candidate.

A very y girl with a hot red hair.

Kyungsoo was offering a handshake to the girl when suddenly, junmyeon who standing beside him, proudly make a stupid blunt comment ‘your hair looks stupid and ugly’ which resulting a loud *pang* was heard. You know what, kyungsoo who’s the one who got the slapped. He don’t know why the hell, that stupid slapped him. What a stupid. Junmyeon’s giggled was stop when kyungsoo sent him a death glare which mean did-you-want-a-slap-too?

2nd candidate.

An angel looking girl.

Junmyeon was trying to make a move on the girl but he suddenly burst into a big fat laugh. And again, he make his stupid blunt comment. ‘you’ve pepper on your teeth. Bet you didn’t wash your mouth right? Euww. Gross’ and he laugh again. The girl was so embarrassed and then in a split second, the oren juice was splash on them. Nope, sorry. It was on kyungsoo only. Damn! It hurt his eyes. He just don’t get why he was so unlucky. Junmyeon was trying hard to suppress his laughter to not make kyungsoo more angry and plus the stare that the people give. But for sure, junmyeon laugh like crazy at his house later at night. What the hell is wrong with his life. Huh.

3rd candidate aka last try.

A hot chic+eye smile girl.

Kyungsoo promised to himself, if this time it didn’t work again, he will stop. Last night, he already warn junmyeon to not make a stupid blunt comment again for his goddamn sake!

He hope that junmyeon will not mess up again. He was tired. Too much.

Both of junmyeon and kyungsoo again for the third time, was waiting the candidate -accordingtojunmyeon- at the hommie style café. The manager was so nice (to kyungsoo opinion of course) and he is one of his dad’s friend son. What his name again, ryo-yok or ryoweok or ryeowook? He couldn’t care less because right know, he was consulting with junmyeon to keep his promise -not make his stupid blunt comment again- .

Right on time, the girl was arrived. Please make it work this time author-nim.

 

Sorry kyungsoo, I don’t think so ;))

 

Yeahh. To kyungsoo relieved, the date was finally work!! Thanks author-nim ^^ saranghae <3

 

Oh no no. Saranghae too kyungsoo but sorry XD

 

Right before they was finish eating, junmyeon suddenly threw his hand on kyungsoo shoulder and said,

“hey hyoyeon-shi (lets say it’s her name). I’m sorry because actually I’m a gay”

*Doomed* kyungsoo was going to faint.

WHATTTTHEEEHELLL is wrong with you KIM-TARD-JUNMYEON!!!

Kyungsoo was almost chocked junmyeon on the spot before he heard the girl reply,

“WHAT THE ?!! You guys are gross!!”

A girl curse?! Hmm. Not kyungsoo style. Then his stupid mind decided to play along with junmyeon act which he might regreted later.

“yup. Sorry, we are actually gay” kyungsoo hold up their hand to show their couple ring. It was actually their friendship ring that junmyeon insist to buy last summer because junmyeon is being junmyeon. Devote. He say it was cute and his sister also insist them to wear it too. What a great duo heh. Right after he said that, a pain hit his cheek. Auch. Author-nim! How could you!

To kyungsoo relieved, junmyeon also being slapped this time. Yeay! At least he not embarrassed alone. Then the girl stormed out the café. Quickly kyungsoo released their hand.

”euwww. So gross hyung”

“haha. I’m surprised that you play along dyo-ya”

“heck I wouldn’t. That girl curse. You know how I hate a girl curse. So why did you say we are gay hyung?”

“I don’t know. Something just feel doesn’t right.”

When kyungsoo turn to his back, he saw the girl stormed toward them again. Oh no! danger alert! Kyungsoo quickly shift closer to junmyeon side. oh, the girl left her clutch, she must be too shocked just now for her to left her clutch. The girl, maybe was still mad, splash the water toward them and then, she stormed off again. Double embarrasement. What a bloody idiot woman! Urgghh. To kyungsoo unfortunate luck, it didn’t end there. The girl actually know kyungsoo father. She is one of her father’s friend daughter. Yeah of course the decided to payback by telling his father that kyungsoo is gay. Damn idiot! Kyungsoo almost got kick out of his house but thanks to junmyeon’s father who the one convinced kyungsoo father that both of them aren’t gay. Junmyeon? Kyungsoo’s father was blacklist him from their household after misunderstood their gay incident. So, he got no chance to explain at all. Kyungsoo’s father still giving junmyeon a hard jugde whenever junmyeon drob by his house. That’s why, kyungsoo prefers to meet junmyeon anywhere besides his house.  At last, junmyeon date that night was kyungsoo’s sister which being force by kyungsoo. Why didn’t they just force kyungmi (again,lets say it her name XD) at first. Why the hell did they have to face so much trouble. Huh.

Kyungsoo latest concern is, he didn’t know what bad omen that junmyeon would bring this time.

 

Cue.

 

“dyooooo-yaaa!!! I’ve made the flyer for the interview” junmyeon was running toward him with a big grin paste on his face.

 

Code red.

Danger alert.

 


urghh. i was going to post earlier actually but i got some prob :((

btw please enjoy and comment :))

love,

author-nim