chap 2 :mission accomplish:

the heirs?!

 

Ps: this story isnt base on suho act. It just a starting.

Others will appear soon ^^

 

‘should i? or shouldn’t i?’ he keep chanting those word for past hour. He was thinking whether

He should or not to make a club that only accept a heirs which he got an idea from his favourite drama, of course ‘the heirs’. But the thing that he has to overcome first is HIS FATHER who is eating suavely infront of him right now. Did he mention that he is actually a heirs to his father business and his father is the owner of the school that he currently study at? Yeah, he is. That’s way he always think that Kim Tan and he has some kind of similarity. Idiot.

‘I should ask kyungsoo  I guess’ than he start eating his breakfast that was long forgotten.

“dad, I’m going first.” He wiped his messy mouth with handkerchief.

“alright son. Study well, don’t be a dirt to my image” Mr.Kim said with a stoic face

“hmm. Got it dad”

That what his dad like. Every single thing that he do, he will be reminded by that statement. Or you can say a threat but his father can be laid back person sometimes. But still he aren’t going to ask his father something ‘stupid’ like making a club without a strong point. That’s why he needs kyungsoo as he got the brain. Junmyeon isn’t a stupid guy but kyungsoo a unbelievable smart with IQ almost reach 200. To much to be believe.

 

Junmyeon walk leisurely toward his class althought he is late. What to care, nobody is going to touch him as they know what problem they might get to touch him. His father would do anything. But the truth is, junmyeon  didn’t like it. It keeps people away from him. He doesn’t have any friends others than kyungsoo. His father was to scary. Kyungsoo was an exception since he is the best all over the school and one of his father’s favourite. Lucky to both of them, junmyeon’s father didn’t know about their obsession toward drama. Romance drama to be exact. As junmyeon entering the class, they suddently become quiet as . They were actually to afraid to mess with junmyeon as theres a few stupid student make a rumor that junmyeon would instantly drop out the student who even make a noise in the class. What a stupid . Junmyeon did try to denied the rumor and be friendly with his classmate but nobody tend to believe him. He can’t find the actual reason of others behavior. So weird. He continue walking toward kyungsoo and ignore all the student and the teacher too. Wtf a teacher bow to a student. He seriously can’t understand how their mind works.

“hi hyung.” Kyungsoo give a smile as he know what bother junmyeon. Poor this guy.

“hey soo.” He took a seat beside kyungsoo and start to pay attention to the teacher.

 

Junmyeon was sitting at the rooftop and spacing out while staring at the sky. He was thinking if he could ever got to be himself like when he is with kyungsoo to others. Himself as he’s a fanboy, he chattered like there’s no tomorrow and when he accidently curse when he’s  at game. Junmyeon sigh for thousand times. ‘where’s kyungsoo?’ he thought to himself. He quickly text kyungsoo asking where he is as he need an idea to convince his father so that he can have a few more friends and can be like kimtann!! He was already smiling like an idiot even just thought about it. Yes, he was a hopeless fanboy .

 

*cling..cling..*

A text massage was received

 

From: squishysoo

To: kim TANmyeon

 

Hey hyung :)  I’m at the library. Where are you? I’ll come to you

 

 

To: squishysoo

From : kim TANmyeon

 

I’m at the rooftop at the building E. Palli dyo-ya :))

 

 

From: squishysoo

To : kim TANmyeon

 

Arasseo. Give me a minute. I’ll come asap :)

 

 

Exactly as one minute pass, kyungsoo reach at the rooftop.

“wow. How can you be so fast.” Junmyeon amazed with kyungsoo as he know, the library was far away from the rooftop he was at now.

“hehe. Let’s say I got a teleport power okay” kyungsoo giggled.

“pabbo soo” he retort

“aigoo our hyung. Don’t be mad. Actually I was already in this building when you asked me to come. So what’s up? You said there’s something that need my help?” he wiped the floors before sits beside junmyeon.

“oh. That I-I kind of ne-need your idea a-bit?” junmyeon shift his position and faced kyungsoo.

“huh? What kind of idea?” he stare at junmyeon

“okay. Make sure you don’t laugh at me okay?” he held his pinky toward kyungsoo.

“ooo-right.” Pinky promise.

“you know, that you are only my friend right? To be exact the only one who willing to be my friend eventhought you know toooo well how is my father are. So, I kind of want to have experience to have a much more friends and to fanboy about the heirs drama by make a club. Don’t laugh okay. So what do you think?” junmyeon shyly move his head from kyungsoo as he felt his blood was attacking his face right now.

“heyyy. What an awesome idea hyung! So what club you are going to make?” kyungsoo felt a slight pity toward junmyeon because he know to well how junmyeon endured his father attitude althought he didn’t really like his idea. Well, sometimes making an effort to make your friend happy was a great thing right? Kyungsoo didn’t mind to help junmyeon  at anything as his friend will be happy.

“the great heirs club? How do you think?”

Okay. Now he can’t bear to not laugh.

“HAHAHAHA. Are you serious hyung?” he wiped his tears as he was laughing like it was a very funny thing.

“yaaa!! You promise to not laugh idiot!!” junmyeon smacked kyungsoo as he was to shy.

“okay okay. I’m sorry. It just… to funny. So? How can I help you?” an idiot grin was still plastered on his face.

“give me a really really great point to convince my dad that it was a great idea about the club.”

“hmmm. Let’s think” he was tapping his chin while took a ‘great’ effort to think an idea.

“hyung..” junmyeon look at kyungsoo curiously as kyungsoo already come with a great idea.

“lets chat tonight alright? 8 pm. I still want to laugh so hard right now with your curious eyes hyung and our class already start now.” He wink at junmyeon and run off to his class while laughing to loud.

“yaaaa!! Kyung pabbo!” junmyeon just sigh and slowly walk to his class. ‘what a stupid day’ he gave a little whimper of protest.

 

 

Junmyeon was already infront of his lappy eventhought it was not 8 pm yet. Infact he was already there since an hour ago. How he can’t wait to hear what was kyungsoo brilliant idea. He decided he would go to his father right after got the great point from kyungsoo. He just can’t wait! He even skipped his dinner today because of his anxiety. Kyungsoo online!!

 

 

 

>kimtanlover< hey kyungsoo :) *wave* any ‘great’ idea?

 

>dyo_soo< heyy hyung *wave* for sure I have :)

 

>kimtanlover< so?

 

>dyo_soo< so? :D

 

>kimtanlover< stop teasing brat. Want me to kick you huh?

 

>dyo_soo< haha. Mian. How about you tell your dad that if was a future plan.

 

>kimtanlover< huh? I don’t get it dyo-ya -.-

>dyo_soo< please stop making that emocation!!! I hate that!! Lets say, you want to make that      club because of an investment in future. You know, like if in future your dad company was making an event, it wont be hard anymore since he can get his backup.

 

>kimtanlover< haha. Okay okay. Backup? Who?

 

>dyo_soo< aishh. Hyung~~ of course the club members.

 

>kimtanlover< ohhh. Okay I got it. So, how do many do you think the members that we need?

 

>dyo_soo< well, 12 is enough. To many will make it to hard to handle right?

 

>kimtanlover< so we need to find 10 members more right?

 

>dyo_soo< what do you mean by 10? I’m definitely not going into that club okay!

 

>kimtanlover< what!!? How could you kyung! No! you must join the club.

 

>dyo_soo< nope. I’m not!

 

>kimtanlover< dyoo-ya~~ do you think my dad will let me do the club if you not join it? My dad trust you more than me okay! Pleaseee~~  *buingbuing*

 

>dyo_soo< aishh. Arasseo arasseo. I’ll . but on one condition!

 

>kimtanlover< yay!! What is it? I’ll do anything.

 

>dyo_soo< hmmmm. Let me think first. But for sure you owe me something okay.

 

>kimtanlover< hehe. Alright love ;D

 

>dyo_soo< euwww. Gross.

 

>kimtanlover< hahaha. Okay thanks my dongsaeng. I’m going to talk with my dad. Byee. *flyingkiss*

 

>dyo_soo< no biggies :) *catchandthrowoutsidethewindow* byee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hi dad” junmyeon sit on the chair infront of his dad

“hi. Why didn’t you having dinner just now? And I think you want to talk about something right? ” his dad was busy with his document. His dad never stop working. Once his dad said, ‘I was working hard only for your happiness’. His dad was a very nice man deep inside that he had to admit.

“nahh. I was full. Err.. I kind of has something to ask your permission..”

“see. I was true right? So was is it? Better not something stupid junmyeon” he felt a sudden fear as he don’t  know what will his dad react. He need to used all his intelligence right now.

“uhh. You know that , I’ll be the one that will inherit your company right? So I was think toward future. By that I was thinking that if I could make a club special for a heirs only.” He talk with confident to make his dad didn’t think he is joking around. Heck he would.

“what can you get by that?” his dad asked with a curious tone. Gotcha daddy!

“uh. You know, if in future, we are having an event, we could easily get a collaborationby my club members. Fyi, I would only choose the members that got a potential to succeed in future. I’ll ask jongshin hyung to search each of the members background first.”

“you got a point there. And?” double gotcha!! Junmyeon was to happy right now. He just has to use his last ‘weapon’ to convince his dad now. A smile tugged on his handsome face.

“kyungsoo is going to join the club too” last ‘weapon’

“then you got my permission” yeayyy!! Last ‘weapon’ indeed. Tehee~~ his dad believe in kyungsoo too much. He just has to say his name, than he got an okay. What a happy life to has kyungsoo.

“thanks dad. Iloveyou” he quickly ran upstair.

 

To: squishysoo

From: kim TANmyeon

 

Kyungsooooo!! We did itttt!! :DDDDD

 

 

From: squishysoo

To: kim TANmyeon

 

Haha. Congrat hyung. :) you did it.

 

 

To: squishysoo

From: kim TANmyeon

 

Thanks :D

Tomorrow we’ll have a busy life okay. Kekeke

Bye kyung. Off to dreamland XD


did you guys watch the teaser? i bet you guys must watch right??

umin hyung was so cute

suho too. he 100 percent change from granpa to hot ninja!! awww. my feel. XDD

yeol hair was damn hot too :D

cant wait for their comeback!!

enjoy reading :)

do comment alright :)

and dont be afraid to say hi to me . i was pretty nice okay. haha. i dont bite :))

love,

author-nim <3