Grumpy & Choding!

CNSD Drabble/One Shot Collection~

Seo Joohyun was not happy. She was furious and wanted to beat someone up. And she had good reason not to be.  It was all her manager’s fault, now that she came to think about it. Not that she particularly wanted to spend her vacations going to school, but compared to current circumstances, it certainly seemed like a piece of heaven.

 

"Hey baby." She groaned as the deranged freak with severe mental problems, otherwise known as  Jung Yonghwa, her idiotic boyfriend, passed by her. Yes, you guessed it right, her refusal to spend the vacations in school had resulted into spending them with Yonghwa and rest of the CNBlue . At first, she had thought that it wasn't so bad, considering that she got to ski day and night. Yup, she had finally gotten a lot better at it. Better than Mr- I- Can- Snowboard .

Apparently, God had some other plans for her. And who could defy God? No one.

 

So here she was, sitting on the grass, randomly playing her guitar, which was like a couple’s activity for them now. He even bought her a pink version of his favourite Fender.

But she was pissed off.

 

 where she could've been skiing if the snow hadn't melted. She wasn't the only one, lots of people were extremely angry at Weather-God for melting the snow at such an ungodly time, but her compatriot was ecstatic. Not only did he get more scope to , she was too angry to retort.

 

Speaking of whom, he just had to come and sit beside her.

 

"Hey Hyunnie," he grinned, "Anything new?"

 

"No, oppa. Why don't you go do something?" she retorted half-heartedly.

 

"Nothing to do." He shrugged cheerfully.

 

"Really,?" she retorted, "Well, I heard cliff jumping is really popular nowadays, you should try that."

 

As he stared open-mouthed, she stuffed some grass in his mouth and smiled, "This is for blocking the flies out, Yong."

 

"Hey!" he managed to mumble through the grass, spitting them out in the process, but by then she was long gone. 

 

It was ten minutes later when she felt herself being strangulated by the previously mention deranged loser with sever mental problems. She struggled to get him off, but he was much stronger than she had estimated.

 

"YAH BABO " she yelled, "GET OFF!"

 

"Oh yeah? That will not happen, darling."

 

"Yong , get off my neck at once. Hell, you're killing me."

 

"Well, that was my aim. Good to see that you got it."

 

"Jung Yonghwa?"

 

"Yes, sweetie?"

 

"GET OFF"

 

"Hmm.. how about NO?"

 

"Look, oppa, let's solve this calmly. Get off my neck."

 

"No, let's resolve this while I'm in the process of strangulating you."

 

"Ouch, I  *gasp *- can't-gasp-breathe."

 

"�."

 

"Baby?"

 

"�."

 

"Seohyun?"

 

"�."

 

"Fine, here, see, now you're off and can breathe. What's wrong?"

 

"�"

 

"Yah You? YOU WACKO? WHAT THE .."

 

"You should do that often, looks good on you."

 

"Do what SeoJooHyun?"

 

"Fooled ya, didn't I?"

 

"I will not let you go, you stupid, completely whacked out--"

 

"SHUT UP."

 

"NO I WON'T."

 

"SHUT UP."

 

"NO."

 

"YES."

 

"NO."

 

"YES."

 

"YES."

 

"HA! Loser! Loser."

 

"Childish fool, where do you come from, Loserville?"

 

"Very funny, I suppose, as opposed to Psychotown?"

 

"Listen, what's your problem? Can't you just for one second be friendly?"

 

"Listen, oppa, there are a lot of things I can be. Friendly is NOT one of them."

 

"Bloody great. I'm stranded here, with a hideous two-legged monster incapable of friendly reciprocations."

 

"Oh? I didn't know you spoke English. What language is that? Troll? Mermish"

 

‘’For someone who pretends to all brainy and Hermionish!’’

 

‘’Punk! Jung Yonghwa is a punk!’’

 

"Joo Hyuy! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO."

 

"To quote you, how about NO?"

 

"�."

 

"�."

 

"�."

 

"Yong Oppa?"

 

"�."

 

"Oppa, I have a very important question."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"When scientists were cloning idiots, did the experiment go wrong and result in the formation of a half-moron and half-choding known as Jung Yong?"

 

"Yes, Joo Hyuna, I think you're right. Except they named it after you."

 

"Har, har."

 

"You wacko."

 

"Jerk."

 

"Geek."

 

"Choding."

 

"She-man."

 

"Are you calling me a man, Mr. Moron?"

 

"It depends. Are you calling yourself "she", Mr. Man?"

 

"yonghwa --"

 

"Don't worry, I think a moustache would look really good on you. Completely compliments your Mr Mr concept. Heck..I think I am gay for you."

 

"Jung Yonghwa, how dare you? You just stomp in here and insult every part of my body--"

 

That was when the unbelievable happened, He kissed Her.

 

"And do that." she finished.

 

He looked up at her and grinned closely, "Actually I still haven't insulted your lips, and eyes and ears and---"

"Shut the hell up and kiss me again."

 

He gladly obliged.

 

As he wrapped her near himself, and felt her hugging him tightly, he took a moment to look down at her closed eyes and flushed lips. He bent down to kiss her again, and she grinned. In his opinion, she looked beautiful, just wrapped up in his arms, with slightly glazy eyes filled with light.

 

At a distance, the first flakes of snow began to fall.

 

‘’I swear they never stop fusing their lips together’’  (Jessica)

 

‘’Maknae needs to go back to school and learn’’ ( Taeyon)

 

‘’Why isn’t the f(x) maknae as cool as Seohyun?’’ (Minhyuk)

 

‘’Yah ‘Kang Minhyuk!’’ (Jessica)

 

‘’Any maknae that I should hit on?’’ ( Jonghyun)

 

‘’You already have the second maknae. Be content Jonghyun hyung’’ ( Jungshin )

 

‘’YAH YOU TWO?! CAN YOU DROP EACH OTHERS LIPS AND COME INSIDE?’’ ( All)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

I'm literally so stressed with schoolwork that I'm updating drabbles here :P so when i say i am better in one shots , I mean it. and people who read my fics can vouch for it :P

This one was inspired my one of my vacations a few years back,.. when i happened to eavesdrop on a erm couple. *choding attack*

as for people requesting ..please note that i will accept your requests and write a suitable one shot on it, but after my exams.  till then I will post my pre written one shots ..

Hope you guys enjoyed this shot. Now that winters are gone, I am happy and free :D

ALSO SO MUCH OF YONGSEO INTERACTION THAT NEVER REACHES ANY OF MY FICTIONS. I SWEAR I INSULT MYSELF A LOT LMAO!

I hate the cold urgh!

who saw the MR MR dance practice? I was monitoring Seohyun  during the entire time. at one point in kpop history i used to rate her as an average dancer because she was always over shadowed by Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon.. but now her dancing is so effing perfect and graceful!

Bride OF The Century- I hope that show never ends :D Hongki is just such a treat to the eyes.

WHO SAW WEEKLY IDOL- CNBLUE? ahahahahahhahahaha omg the skinship game wasahhwgdhasgdvxhaws ..at one point if Jonghyun and Minhyuk had tilted their heads , their lips would have met, and would have been born xD

And yong's you like me you do like me.

Yes bubby I love you :D

omg i recently read YOLO on gogumafics and its such an amazing fic..whoever hasn't go to goguma fics and read that story..the writer is seriously daebak!!!! Sorority Yongseo are such a dream..and Nerd Bubby is my dream.

ok enough rant :P

comment, upvote subscribe :D and request if you want to :)