Be My Rainbow!

CNSD Drabble/One Shot Collection~

Painter!! yes I am a painter. It's my favourite hobby to paint since i was four years old .And i'm still living with the beautiful feeling of painting and colours around me.I am  Seohyun. According to me everyone’s life is a canvas of their own. Infact, , the world is like a giant canvas ready to be painted upon! and GOD made his on this vast canvas  in every nook and cranny .

 

But  I always feel the lack of one colour in my life. RED.

 

 The color of my Love

 

. But soon i realized Among the all white, black, blue, green, orange, yellow color  that RED was seeping in my life.

 

And in the canvas of my life the Red Color was him.

 

My one and only.

 

My Yonghwa.

 

I have known him since I was 6 years old.

 

We used to play together.

 

Well, I used to paint the swings.

 

And he used to make sure that none of the neighbourhood oppas would throw their footballs in my direction.

 

His love for me made me see pink. But for me he was my red colour.

 

When i used to walk, I noticed another pair of legs were accompanying me. When i used to laugh, another sound of laughter knocked in my head.  At night my *not to sleep* pill was Yonghwa. At a time My sketch book was filled with his faces. And slowly slowly Red color became my favorite just like Yonghwa .

 

It was 14th February.

 

The day of love and the day for lovers.

 

I told him to bring 14 red roses for me. Red like BLOOD. and i would wait for him. That day i reached at the place before time and was preparing myself for saying the three Powerful words in the world to him .

 

 I would also tell him about the power of red color.

 

I was waiting for him and there he was. I was looking at him from far.

 

BUT i thought "Didn't i told him to bring Red roses??

 

 Then why there were White roses in his hand??" I was confused.

 

When he came near me I scolded him "I told you so many times to bring RED ROSES Yonghwa . Why did u bring white?"

 

"What?? What are u saying Hyunnie?? I've brought red roses and that too 14 just like u told me".

 

"Yonghwa why are you joking with me??"

 

He said with stunned eyes showing me the roses , "Come on Hyun why would i joke or lie to you?? LOOK as per your saying I've got u 14 red roses" .

 

I was looking at him Stunned.

 

An unknown fear gripped my heart. I asked him with shivering voice " Yonghwa, Can you tell me what color shirt  you are wearing????"

 

He replied " yeah. Of course. I'm wearing blue shirt. Sky blue- ur favorite sweetheart."

 

I stood in silence on the ground for the next few minutes. I looked at him he was all worried looking at me.

 

Then i looked at his light green color shirt and asked, " Why didn't you tell me that you are Color Blind?" But then without listening to him i turned and run backward away from him as if i was running away from the truth. But the truth remained UNCHANGED and stick to what it was.

 

I was sitting in the balcony of my room. It was raining outside suddenly. But it never rains in February. Even after knowing the scientific reason of  "why it rains" I was thinking like it was raining because Sky wanted to share some sorrows with me otherwise why it would rain in February?

 

Suddenly the sms tone of my cellphone buzzed saying me i had an unread message in my inbox. I opened it and it was from him. It said----

 

"Whatever my shirt color is..In the heart pocket of the shirt i kept my dreams...And the dream is full of a particular face. that Face is yours .AND I want to be your rainbow my love!’’

 

After reading the sms..I brushed away my tears and looked outside in the rain.

 

This rain had come suddenly and would go suddenly. And i realized I couldn't miss this rain.And i decided that i would drench in this rain.

 

 IN THIS COLORLESS RAIN.

 

and i know i would enjoy. I stepped out in the balcony and in instant i was drenched. I was enjoying the rain and while enjoying i went near the railing and looked outside. and i saw...

 

He was standing there looking towards me also fully drenched. He had a lil smile playing on his lips. After seeing him i just turned and rush downstairs to him.. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He responded back equally. It was my home. his arms. And i said "You make my life colourful. I love you" ..

 

He held me tight and replied " I love you too Hyun. Be my rainbow’’.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Hola Amigos!

I saw this movie during my spanish class with a similar plot and this is where i derived this one shot from. Ofcourse in that movie it's not a happy ending but since this is a hopeful one shot :P

It was saved up in my tab drafts so please don't mind the typos and grammar errors :)