Five

Friendzoned? Do the To Do List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

Buy Her All Expensive Things

Since the night before was a total nightmare, I’m moving forward and onto my list as I forget all about the last time I last saw Yuri.

I know you are all probably thinking that I should give up on this to do list, maybe to even come up with something like… let’s say….. I don’t know? To tell her the truth? Honestly speaking though, I don’t feel like it would be such a good idea. All I know is that it might cut me deep if she rejected me. I mean, we are talking about THE Kwon Yuri. It’s not like I could come up to her and tell her and then walk away to never see her again. Our families are literally close to each other. I’ll have to spend holidays as well as birthdays with her while she looks at me with shame from the other side of the room.

Poor old Kris Wu, holding up torches for his best friend as she moves on and marries Baekhyun.

So frankly? This list is my only courage to saving face.

This has to definitely work.

So of course, I’m going to move onto the next. Which was…. To take Yul initially in Baskin Robbins but there has been a change of plans so I’m bringing her to Korea’s exquisite restaurant called Fushion.

Looking at my phone, I caught a text from Chanyeol recapping me what to do.

Don’t forget that girls like it when guys order for them. Don’t lose your cool, too. Make sure money is no object. Buy her as many as you can

--

“Kris-ah. Mian for coming over late. I was stuck in traffic. You know rush-hour traffic in Seoul can be a little bit of a ” Yuri tells me radiantly as she pecks me on the cheek.

It takes me all the strength that I have to not haul at her and tackle her in the ground. I guess people would look at me weirdly if I did that in front of everyone.

“Gwenchana. I didn’t wait that long anyway. How was it for your job hunting lately?” I query her, calling the waitress with my fingers so that she could get Yuri’s order.

“It , Kris. I should just stay in college for the rest of my life” She chuckles, watching over the menu.

“Well, how about you? How have you been doing in the corporation? I heard you all have this promotional thing going on. Must be fun.”

“Well, yes it is. Also, we’ve received great proposals lately as well as eerie ones.” I managed to tell her.

“W—What?”

“The eerie ones all basically come from Chanyeol. I seriously need to block his from the company website for good”

Yuri begins to chuckle and I feel Kris junior instantly getting hard.

I tried to think about something else to block her angelic laugh, like chocolates. That doesn’t help either, mainly because I love chocolates.

All I’m thinking now is smoldering Yuri’s body with chocolate truffles and then it off. I wonder if she would taste better with white or dark chocolate?

Snapping out of my trance, I said

“I was invited to go over another company grand opening in Myeongdon. You should come. They expect me to cut the red ribbon which I totally will” I mutter

“Well. Expect me to be there then. Just text me the place and the time. Thank you also for inviting me over to eat with you. It’s been awhile since I last went here. Baekhyun took me here on our first date and let me tell you, our bill was extreme.”

ing Byun Baekhyun. I’ll show that er. My bill will be bigger than his.

“So….how is Hyosung doing?” Yuri asks me

Honestly… I have no idea. How is Hyosung? I haven’t spoken to her since she passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter