Two

Friendzoned? Do the To Do List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Be The Gentleman- Hold Her Hair

Now let me all tell you guys about Yuri’s background information. So, the woman of my life, or shall I just say, Kwon Yuri graduated from college just a few months ago. She has been taking up classes this summer in ChungAng University, but the woman is finally done.

After 4 freaking years of double majoring, she is finally through with it.

Today, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon are throwing her a graduation party since they were not able to do so because they were practically busy travelling. And honestly, I am more than excited to get started on my list.

Me and Chanyeol yesterday night where virtually wasted, and after 6 bottles of soju, I realized how the idea of the list was even more awesome than I expected it to be. Of course that could be an understatement considering the fact that I was drunk, but I’ll still give it a go. Okay?

I am eager to do a ton of things to prove her how much I freaking care. Let me remind you all also that these aren’t very common, they aren’t flowers, or chocolates, but are the things that women want us men to do. In the end of the day, I already sense that I’d be a God among these peasants once it’s all said and done.

“Krease… Are you ready for the first stage? Do not lose your patience since it’s still a little early, but you’ve got this” Chanyeol comforted me with his crooked smile

“Yes I do! I’ve got this!” I replied, as I cocked my head from left to right, cracking my neck in the process

Chanyeol gives me a swat on the back as we made our way to the backyard of the Kwon’s house. Apparently, my poor ears were mugged by the sound of a very debauched, off-pitch singing. Glancing inside the transparent windows, I see Chen and Sooyoung in front of the TV, obviously too enthralled in their karaoke session.

I haven’t really talked about them both now, have I? Well apparently, this is pretty much their archetypal comportment. To put things better? They are bat- craycray. Although honestly, Chen has good vocals, he prefers trolling around.

And let me remind you, do not be fooled by his innocent looks, because Chen, my dear,  can always be completely inappropriate 100 percent of the time.

All of a sudden, I heard a screeching sound from the feedback on the speakers, and when I snap open, Sooyoung and Chen were practically facing each other, as they shrieked into the microphones. I winced in pain as I see my mother come to me, giving me the warmest hug ever.

“Ugh. Save me. Go up there and sing something good, Muqin” I say

My mother apparently agrees with me since her face contorts, as the two couple continues their havoc.

Now this reminds me, I used to actually be in a band back then in secondary school. I’m not bragging or anything but we were pretty good and famous. The only reason why I joined was to impress Yuri because apparently she commented on how the members of the band always look “so scorching hot”. It worked, but apparently, not for me. Yuri once came running up the stage, flowing right past me and into the arms of the lead vocalist. Turns out the member of the band that are hot for her are the singers.

So this is what has happened

I stood on stage, with my bass at my hands. I honestly tried not to throw it right at Kyungsoo when he lifted Yuri up in the air as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“God, you look so hot!” Yuri cried as she showered Kyungsoo’s face with kisses.

I honestly saw the way he looked at me. That short dude even had the guts to smirk. And before I knew what was happening, the bass guitar sailed through the air, slamming against the wall, barely hitting Kyungsoo in the face. The big damn guitar even missed his face. Like what the hell.

“What the , man?” He yelled at me as he placed Yuri back down on her feet.

“Sorry it slipped” I shrugged, saying the lamest thing I could come up with.

I saw the way Yuri looked at me. Looks like she was as confused as I was.

“Are you okay? Looks like you’re mad or something” She whispered

Damn right I’m mad. I’m mad that you find the singer scorching hot and not the guitarist!

She slowly bend down and gave me the guitar, I honestly tried not to look like an idiot when I felt her fingertips brush past mine.

“Ania. Not mad AT ALL”

I woke up from my trance however, when I heard an unnecessary and inappropriate comment.

“Hey, Wu Lin. You look beautiful today” Chanyeol mutters as he leans with his lips.

My mother held her hand up and smashed Chanyeol’s face in her palms. She might be short, and Chanyeol may be 6 foot tall, but she will kick his if he pisses her off more.

“Stop calling me by my name, or I will sterilize you!” My mother hisses

Chanyeol beams

“Well, I look forward to our time”

“Make him stop, Kris” My mother threatens

“Chanyeol, stop” I say

Chanyeol smiles even more as he watched my mother shake her head, walking away.

“What the is wrong with you?” I queried, disgusted

“Can’t help it. She looks young for her age.” Chanyeol shrugs

“You are very uncomfortable to be around with, you know that right?” I complained.

--

After hearing much commotion, I turned around to see Yuri as she slid by the doors. She was so beautiful. She had her hair up and I could see her sun kiss tan that I insentiently my lips.

I swear to you, Chanyeol should have written “lic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter