One

Friendzoned? Do the To Do List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Making the List

“So did you and Baek break up or something?” I asked her. Deep down inside I felt like a bad super villain hoping they indeed called it quits.

Yuri wailed even harder and pressed her face into the side of my collar. My hands automatically wrapped around her wanting her to stay close.

Different imaginations have flown right into my brain. I wanted to kiss her; I wanted to throw her right into the couch. But God do I feel like a terrible friend. I was supposed to comfort her, weren’t I? Then why the hell am I thinking this way?

Jesus, Wu Yi Fan. Hold it.

“There are times that he just doesn’t understand me.” Yuri sniveled and scooted even closer to me.

You are right, Yul. I am the only one who understands you. Only ME.

“Did I just hear you say ME?” Yuri asked, as she pulled her face away from my collar.  

Her doe like eyes were watching me intently that I felt so small, and fragile. This girl has really gotten under my skin.

“Ummm. Shi. Shi. Me totally understand where you were coming from. Me understand you” I said completely shaken. I sounded like some doofus.

That was embarrassing.  

“Well, what were you both fighting about?” I finally managed to ask. I honestly wouldn’t really care any less, but we are talking about Yuri right over here. I needed to pretend like I was the consoling good friend right here.

I heard Yuri sigh as she brushed her long strands out of her face. She patted the dampness under her eyes and looked up to me with wide expectant eyes.

“Molla. I barely even remember. We always quarrel about simple things, stupid, idiotic things. I shouldn’t have bothered you with my burdens, Kris. Baekhyun really does love me and he’s a great guy”

Her eyes bore into mine as if she was expecting me to agree with her.

Well, sorry to break it to you princess, but Baekhyun to me is just a troll who gets to kiss and touch you whenever he wants to. So no, ain’t happening.

Turns out I was completely in into her beautiful eyes that I had no other choice but say;

“Yep. He’s amazing. You both will be fine in a matter of time”

You guys didn’t know how much I wanted to barf it all out. No he isn’t amazing, he could burn in hell for all I care. Yuri was mine to begin with.

--

I was so jealous and angry a while ago you couldn’t imagine. She was already so close to me that I could smell her heavenly scent. One thing I noticed ever since we were children was that she smelled just like florals—light, spring and summery. Kwon Yuri was just the description of all.

My best friend, Park Chanyeol, called me just when I was done speaking to Yuri and I knew damn well that Chanyeol knew something was wrong by just the sound of my voice.

We both grew up in the same neighborhood in Bucheon. My family and I travelled all the way here in South Korea when I was 4. They did this for a business trip but because my parents had good relations with their business partners, the Kwon family, they decided to stay here as long as they’d want. First friend I had was Chanyeol, he basically defended me from those children who made fun of me for not knowing their language. Now that we are grown- ups we basically still defend one another. Thus, he made an early trip to my apartment to come to my aid of the broken-hearted.

Thing you should learn about Chanyeol is that he likes being . He likes doing this because he’s got the impression that he is some Greek God. And for heavens sake, it’s not true. And to top it all worst, Chanyeol has had a crush on my mother ever since we were in secondary school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter