Playwright

Fathom These Constellations

"Neighbor!" He heard her yell for the thrid time. He groaned and jumped out of bed. He walked to the window and looked down at her, not caring that he was shirtless.

"What?" He said and saw the his frosty breath escape him. His eyes were barely open but he knew that if he opened his eyes to look at her, he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

"Woah what happened?" He could hear the amusement in her tone. He didn't know how to answer this question? He could tell her about how late he stayed up reading Scattering the Stars. Or that he had trouble fallen asleep. Of course there was always that last resort of telling her the truth.

"I was gonna ask the same thing." He said, trying to make it sound like he just made a very smart comeback. Her cheeks tinted a light pink.

"I just went running." She said, explaining why her neck was sweaty, wetting down to her chest. Myungsoo was trying not to stare since he was now wide awake.

"You're annoying." He groaned and turned around. 

"Wait! Don't leave! I need your help with something." Her voice was faint but he heard it. He quickly threw a tshirt over his head and a pair of pants on. Myungsoo grabbed his leather jacket and walked down the stairs.

"No breakfast today?" Sunggyu asked him as he reached the kitchen.

"No." Myungsoo simply answered and walked out the front door.

"Thank you for coming out to help me." Suzy beamed.

"I'm not walking your dog for you." Myungsoo simply stated and Suzy laughed.

"I need you to help me write a script." Suzy wiggled her notebook in front of his face.

"For what?" He asked.

"For my play at school!" She jumped in joy. Myungsoo was dragged to the park and on a bench.

He watched as her eyes lit up. He watched as her lips were shut tight when she realized she said something stupid. He watched as her hands played and danced on her lap. Everything about her just mesmerized him. She had timeless beauty. 

The sun set just as he was  going to say something. Time flew by when he was with her.

"Thanks for helping me!" She smiled and shut her front door. He walked back to his house. As he entered, he saw 'Scattering the Stars' open on the kitchen table. He shut his book and thought of Suzy.

He needed someone like her in his life; someone to make him smile and laugh.