Warning

Fathom These Constellations

Curiouser and curiouser. If that was a word, that would describe how Myungsoo felt at the moment. He watched Suzy practice with her cheerleader friends in front of her house. It was distracting enough that she was so pretty but having to watch her do flips and kicks were killing him. He was having second thoughts on reading 'Scattering the Stars' on his window sill.

When he heard Suzy give a cute, loud snort, he immediately shut his window and decided that he needed to go somehwere else to read. She wasn't helping him concentrate one bit. Her face was just too distracting. He grabbed his book and backpack and ran donwstairs. He slowed down as he reached the kitchen.

"Don't get hurt." He heard Sunggyu say, but it didn't seem to be directed at him. Sunggyu was talking to someone on the phone. Myungsoo saw the worry written across his face. For once, just once, he needed someone to tell him that and look as worried as Sunggyu did. He needed someone to care.

 

 

It didn't take long for Myungsoo to get to the park from his house. Well he would've been quicker if it wasn't for Suzy. He couldn't ever find himself to stop staring at her. She was breathtakingly beautiful. It took him a lot of willpower to look away and remind himself of what he decided to leave his house for. Peace and quiet to read his book.

She didn't leave his mind once, not even when he reached the park and sat down on a bench. He took the book out of his backpack and placed it on his lap. Myungsoo flipped to where he left off.

It didn't take long for the peace and quiet to dissolve again.

"Neighbor!" Myungsoo lifted his head up and saw Suzy standing there, in her work out clothes. He gulped as she approached him.

"I have a name." Myungsoo simply stated as she sat down next to him. He tried his best not to make eye contact with her again, or else he would be lost in those eyes.

"Ahh yes, doesn't everyone?" He knew she was giving him that beautiful, small-eyed smile right now. 

"Do you need something?" He wanted to punch himself in the face. He didn't know why he kept getting tongue-tied around her.

"May I come over?" There it was. The reason he was so interested in Bae Suzy. She always found ways to surprise him. 

"No." He didn't know why he rejected her because it was just his house after all. No, he knew. He knew it was for a deeper and darker reason. He was just waiting for the blow that would finish him off.

"I wanted to give your brother some cookies." It struck him harder than expected. He didn't want to admit her the truth. He didn't want to share her with his brother.

"Fine." He tried hard to make it sound as if he didn't care. The look on Suzy's face suggested that she bought it.

 

 

"You're home early." Sunggyu said the moment Myungsoo stepped into  the house, with Suzy following behind him.

"You brought a friend." Myungsoo wondered how on earth Sunggyu could've known when he was sitting in the kitchen.

"More like an acquaintance.." He mumbled as he made his way to the kitchen. Suzy quickly bounced behind.

Sunggyu's eyes immediately searchedd at Suzy, as they went up and down her body. Myungsoo knew Sunggyu was just as breathtaken as he was when he first saw her. And he didn't like knowing his brother was practically gawking at her with him there. Myungsoo cleared his throat.

Sunggyu blinked, but still concentrated on Suzy. "Oh yes. Hello my lilttle brother's friend."

"I'm Suzy." She said with a hint of attitude in her. She placed the bag of cookies on the table in front of him.

"Enjoy!" She said and walked out of the kitchen. Myungsoo just stared at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu looked back. He stared at him square in the eyes. It was a warning; to back off on Suzy.