Lips

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

‘’W-wait.’’ Taeyeon tried to stop being  dragged away,literally.Soonkyu didn’t listened,neither the other servants,and just went to the Princess’s room.The guards gave some weird stares at them.

‘’It’s a order from Princess Miyoung…nobody has so found about this.’’ The last part was a whisper.The guards nodded and let  them pass.Taeyeon ,who was oblivious, didn’t said a word and just kept silent.She didn’t know where she was,but she knew this was a very,very forbidden place for her to be.The doors opened and Soonkyu bowed.Taeyeon’s eyes widened when she saw ,in front of her,the Princess itself.She saw her multiple times,but when there weren’t people around.A tint of pink shaded both of Taeyeon’s cheeks.She kneeled in front of Miyoung.

Miyoung tried to abstain her giggles from coming out.With a serious face,she motioned her servants –including Sunny–to leave the room.

‘’Taeyeon,you can get up.’’ Coming closer,she lifted Taeyeon by her ching,now looking into her dark brown orbs.A gasp escaped from Taeyeon’s lips when Miyoung’s fingers made contact with her skin.Her body tensed and her cheeks become crimson red from blushing.She stood –incapable to speak a word– and just looked like a fool to Miyoung.

She was daydreaming and too engulfed into her own world,and didn’t realized when Miyoung touched her little cut.

‘’O-ouch.’’ She winced.Yes,she was very firave.

‘’Does it hurt that much?’’ Miyoung asked,concern and worry present in her voice.Taeyeon didn’t said nothing and kept staring.Staring right at Miyoung’s face,and carefully observing every feature.Her eyes darted from Miyoung’s beautiful baby brown eyes to her luscious plump lips,and once again her heart was fluttering incontrolably.

‘’Come here.’’ Miyoung held her hand-that looked like it was made for her- and leaded her to the queen sized bed in the middle of the room.Taeyeon didn’t  moved ,until Miyoung made her sit down.It was weird for her to sit on the Princess’s bed,and it was obviously making her more nervous than she already was.Tons of question were running through her mind ,like “What if someone comes in?”,”What are they going to do to her?”,”Are they going to throw her in prison?”.Taeyeon kept thinking,when she felt something undying her clothes.

Miyoung bit her lips and pushed down the piece of cloth.

‘’S-stop,please.’’ Taeyeon suddenly stood and hid herself.She couldn’t expose the fact she was a woman.Not after Miyoung kissed her.

‘’I-I’m sorry.’’ Miyoung heard Taeyeon apologizing.’’But I’m not what you think I am.’’

The last sentence left Miyoung with a big question mark.Her brows knitted together,she stared weirdly at Taeyeon,who began arranging her clothes.

‘’At least let me heal that wound,please.’’ Hearing the Princess itself pleade,made Taeyeon’s heart race like crazy.The weird feeling inside came back,but this time more stronger than before.She approached the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter