Flush

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Walking down the streets of Goguryeo’s capital, Yuri could see how this kingdom looked like. Her eyes would glance at every figure that was walking. She saw how the people were always happy, with a bright smile on their face. They don’t have any worries. She gritted her teeth,she was angry because of this Kingdom. She remembered how hard for her was, and how hard was for the villagers that died. Revenge. That’s what she wanted the most, to revenge her family’s death. Through years Yuri saw how hard living alone was. She struggled and tried her best to survive. It’s been 7 years already, but in those years she trained, trained and trained. She didn’t stopped until it was perfect, she wanted perfection because without perfection she can’t take revenge. Martial arts and swordmanship. Droplets of sweat and painful wounds we exchanged for mastering the perfection she wanted. Days without food and water, but she never gave up.

***

‘’YAH! You little rascal, come back here!’’ a loud and manly voice yelled. The people turned their heads to see a not so tall boy running while smiling like crazy. Opps, did I said boy? I wanted to say girl.

‘’Give me back my chicken!’’ the man ran, trying to catch the thief.

‘’Hahaha,In your dreams old man.’’ She yelled back while laughing like crazy. The man stopped , he was way old and very tired. He wasn’t in his teens anymore when he could run. He panted and cussed under his breath.

‘’Taeyeon…pss here.’’ The thief  stopped and took some steps back, there in a alley she saw someone known.

‘’Soo, look.’’ Walking there she showed the chicked to her bestfriend.

‘’Hahahaha,you’re crazy.Why did you stole a chicken?’’ Sooyoung crossed her arms and tried to abstain from laughing all loud. Taeyeon puffed her cheeks when suddenly.

*Cluck cluck*

Taeyeon covered the chicken’s beak,trying to shut her down. She didn’t wanted to get caught.

‘’Phew, that was close.’’ She exclaimed. Sooyoung shook her head before grabbing the chicken from Taeyeon.

‘’Yah! It’s mine you shikshin.’’ Taeyeon half-yelled at her bestfriend. Unfortunately, Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and ran away. Taeyeon knew she can't catch her, because she had short legs.

‘’Aish you!’’ she yelled again. They ran and ran and didn’t observed they were already near the palace, more specifically, really inside the Imperial Garden.

Sooyoung stopped near a tree to breath,she was still holding onto the chicken. Taeyeon followed her, putting her hands on her knees, Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled before speaking.

‘’You *pant* give *pant* back my chicken!’’ she jumped on Sooyoung but unfortunately she fell down. Sooyoung stuck her tongue before climping on the tree.

‘’Aish! This kid!’’ Taeyeon stomped her foot and almost yelled, she then climbed after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter