Found You

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

A beautiful sunny day,at the palace,the King decided to make a party. The princesses were very happyThe King ordered for everything.From food,music and other things.It wasn’t something that happens everyday and everyone were so excited for it.

It was already mid-day when the party began.It began with dance,the beautiful women were gathered and all were dancing.The Qeen and King were sitting in the middle while the princesses in each side of their parents.

Miyoung was boringly looking at them,she was bored,the same was her elder sister,Sooyeon.

Meanwhile,Taeyeon and Sooyoung were near the palace.Both wanted to look at the party,and the ordinary people weren’t allowed.They climbed and sneaked inside the garden,there,they made way towards the place of the where were party takes place.There were tons of guards,armed.The girls were very nervous to infiltrate there,but with a little effort both went so close to see it.

Unfortunatelly,at the party ,there was a battle game,where the men are signing to fight and gain the King’s allowance to enter in his army.It was rare,and the  King gave them a chance.

Sooyoung saw the guard and quickly stepped aside.Unfortunately,the guard saw Taeyeon and approached her.He looked at the file and saw a name that,of course wasn’t Taeyeon’s ,but still took her.

Taeyeon was surprised to see the guard smiling at her.She gave out a awkward smile.

‘’Here it is.’’ He called and more of them came.She thought she was screwed,but it wasn’t like that,well partially.

Grabbing her arm,the guard leaded her to where the other men where,preparting themselves for the battle game.

Taeyeon was surprised to see swords and all kinds of weapons,very sharp weapons.She gulped,and sweats formed on her forehead.

I’m in a big trouble.

The other soldiers gave the signal,the battle game begins.Taeyeon was startled by it.The sword was trembling in her shaky hands.

From a corner,someone was watching the King,Qeen and their daughters.Yuri saw the elder princess,she silently scoffed at the thought of herself saving her.She never thought of saving the princess,it was impossible but she made it possible.Yuri swore to take revenge,but when she had the big chance she just ….let it pass by.She regretted that night.She’s going to win this and infiltrate in the palace.

Meanwhile,the princesses were watching in silence.The men were fighting in rounds,there were some that even got hurt,there was blood.

The princesses were kinda uncomfortable,but the King was satisfied.

Taeyeon was uncontrollably shaking,she couldn’t believe where she is.Her head turning and looked at each man,they were more big,more strongers and more fierce than the little girl she was.She never wanted to die like this.Unfortunately,the guard pushed her and she found herself in the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter