Trouble Morning

Sungderella Story

Sunny morning, birds chirping, the sun came in through the attic. Seen a person is sleeping. The Birds are his friends.They decided to wake thepeople, Sungderella aka Sungjong.“Good morning, birds, sunshine, and where’s the mice?” Sungderella looks towards a small hole at the corner of the room. “Oh come here, mice..How was your night?I’m sorry because last night I was too busy.” Said the Sungderella. Then the bell is ringing, “ohkay time is up! I hate that bell,it kills my joy.” Sungderella goes to bathroom and prepares himself.

“sungderelli, sungderelli...I’m hungry!!! I haven’t eaten since last night. And I need my breakfast!” Woohyun, The Mice is touching his stomach. “I’m sorry, Woomice! Okay lets go get some breakfast, but be carefull of Lucifer, okay?” Sungderella warned the Mice. And they goes to downstairs. Sungderella opens the big curtain and starts her activities as a maid in a little chateau. He goes to the kitchen, prepares for his family’s breakfast. He took some bread, jam, butter, and tea into a tray. Then he took a bowl of grain maize and goes out to the backyard. Gives the animals their food. “thankyou, sungderelli..” said Woomice. He wants to back to the hole, but then Lucifer, the Cat comes to the kitchen and saw him. Woomice scared and hiding behind the cup tea on the tray.

“SUNGDERELLA!!!!! SUNGJOOOOONG!!!!! SUNGDERELLAAAA!!!! SUNGDERELLAAAAA!!!!!!!!”  the scariest bell is ringing again, it means Sungderella has to go to upstairs and take the trays to brother’s and mother’s room. “Allright..Allright...I’m coming....I wish I could change the bell or destroy it.” Said Sungderella. He goes to the brother’s room , first is Hoyastasia’s room. Without knowing it, Woomice in on one of the trays and now Lucifer is following Sungderella to get the Mice.

“Goodmorning, Hoyastasia hyung..Here’s your breakfast.” Sungderella smiled and laid the tray besides Hoyastasia’s bed. “Oh, Sungderella, don’t forget to wash my clothes. I will go to the party..” “Yes, Hoyastasia.” Sungderella went out from Hoyastasia’s room and goes to Dongwoozela’s room. “Goodmorning, Dongwoozela hyung. How was your night?” “None of your business, what did take you so long until I pressed the bell so many times? Be on time, next time!!!!” Dongwoozela took the bread. “Yes, Dongwoozela.”

Sungderella enters the stepmother’s room, “Goodmorning, Stepmother...”. Before he wants to lay the tray, Dongwoozela is screaming and grumbling from his room, “THE MICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OHMYGOD GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER MOTHER MOTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR”, he came to his mother room and saw Sungderella angrily. “YOU!!!! You are the one who trapped me, right? Mom, look at what he’s done to me!!!!”  Dongwoozela stamped his foot angrily and annoyed. “what’s wrong? Oh my god, Sungderella. You are a trouble maker!!!!!” Hoyastasia entered the room and started to angry. “Sungderella!! Now you cleanall the damage and dust throughout the room. I do not want to see rats and otherdisgustinganimals! Understand??!” said the stepmother. Sunderella sighed, “Yes, stepmother..”. “And also don’t forget about your job!!!!!” added the stepmother. Sungderella nodded and went out of the room.

 

 

 

enjoy!^^ comment and subcribe :D