Hangout

Stay With Me

I woke up that morning feeling a little bit of pain in my lower area. Which brought me to think of last night and I smirked at the thought. Eli was sleeping beside me with his arm around my waist.

I didn't feel like moving from his warm embrace but I needed to get up and make something to eat. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to get out of bed slowly.

I finally stood beside the bed looking at the handsome man still sleeping. "I love you yeobo." I lean over and kissed his forehead.

 

I make my way downstairs wincing as I took each step. When I get into the kitchen I grabbed ingredients so I could make jjajangmyun, Eli likes to have it for fun. While I was almost done making the food I saw Eli walking into the kitchen, still sleepy. "Kevin, what are you doing?" He said to me with his eyes half shut.

"Making your favorite of course." He walked towards me and put his arms around my waist. Placing little kisses on my neck making shivers go down my spine."Aw you didn't have to do that, I know you must be in pain." He says with a smirk and I started to blush. "Well i wanted to. Now go sit down, I'm almost done. I pushed him away so he wouldn't see me.

"Alright."

 

So do you have plans for today? Eli asked me while eating his jjajangmyun. "Actually yes, today I'm supposed to meet up with Kiseop so we can go shopping. He wants to come to my fashion show, so he wants me to go with him and pick the best outfit. We're proably going to spend the day together, I haven't seen him in awhile." 

 

 

                                                                    ~~~~~~

Kiseop was my best friend since forever. In 2nd grade was when I first met him, he was this shy, awkward, but adorable kid. I was same and one day I found him sitteng on a bench alone .

I decided I would go talk to him and invite him to play with me. At first he refused but I was pestering him untill he finally said yes.

Over the time I got to know him it turned out that he really liked to play soccer, and had an interest in dancing. I was the only one he'd talk to, which made me feel good that he could trust me. He was funny and really talkative, he'd always have something interesting to talk about.

We soon became the best of friends, had sleepovers, and never left eachothers side.

 

When we were in the 10th grade Kiseop had told me he was gay. I was so glad when he told me, so I could tell him I was too (I knew since  7th grade, when I realized how attracted I was to Eli).

From that point on we told eachother everything, we had no secrets to hide. But when highschool ended we were both really focused on careers and hardly saw eachother. We still kept in touch throughout the years, and now that we have both succeded in our gols we are now able to see eachother more. Kiseop was now a photographer like he had always wanted to be, and now dating one of our old friends, AJ.

 

~~~~~~ 

 

 

"Well that's good, you guys should have fun. Me and Hoon are going to go work out for the day. He's going to be casted in a a drama and it requires him to do some taekwondo, so he need to get more fit." I honestly loved that Eli worked out, because damn, he was y. But I always see how other girls look at him and it makes me self concious about myself, I'm so scrawny and weak compared to him. 

"You guys work out like all the time. You're the two most well built people I know! Why don't you ever take me?" I say pouting at him. "Because you're so fragile, and i love you that way." He tells me with a smile.

"Haha good, because I hate to sweat."

 

When we finish eating I get ready to leave and start heading out the door. "Ok I'm leaving, I'll see you later! Love you!" I shouted to Eli upstairs. "Mkay bye, Love you!" 

I closed the door and got in my car, I need to call Kiseop so he knows I'm on my way.

*Riiiiing*  *Riiiiing*  *Riiiii-* 

 

"hello?"

 

"hey I'm on my way I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

 

"WAIT! Right now?!"

 

"yes, now hurry and go get ready. bye"

 

I ended the call and started heading towards Kiseop's house, he lived in another nice part of Seoul. He moved in with AJ just last year, and it was huge, too big for just one person alone.

It was now 11:55 and I left at 11:30. My estimation was close. I sent Kiseop a text letting him know i was outside.

 

To: Kiseop

Hey I'm outside, hurry the hell up.

From: Kevin 

 

Almost immediately  I got a message back. 

 

To: Kevin

OK damn I'm coming. Give me a chance to put on my eyeliner -_^ 

From: Kiseop

 

I laughed to myself, and shook my head. "Haha we're just going shopping." i say to myself.

Finally I see Kiseop and he gets in the car. "Oh. My. Gosh. Kevin you need to let me know like and hour berfore you come! I barely had time do to my hair!" Kiseop is such a dive sometimes. "Aha yeah i know, sorry. But you look fine we're only going to the shopping outlets." He hates to got out looking "undecent"

"I must look decent in public." He says while fixing his hair in the mirror. "Whatever, you look very decent. Now lets go."

 

When we arrive at the outlets we start heading to some popular shopping stores. We went in one store called MAYZ. It was so cool walking into these diffrent designer shops. If my fashion show goes well I can have my own store like this. I started looking at the jeans, some are ok. I wouldn't wear them. "Hey, Kiseop over here." He starts looking through the jeans "Ehh. some of these are ugly or won't look good on me. I dont like this store, lets go."

"Okay then."

 

It was now 2:46 and after hours of shopping we finally found the perfect outfit. We were now sitting on a bench a bench in the middle of the food court. "Lets get some ice cream or something. We did a lot of walking so we deserve it." I told Kiseop, pointing to an ice cream parlor. 

We both ordered, I got strawberry, and he gets mint and chocolate chip. We went back back out and sat on the bench. "So Kevin, me and AJ are going to a party tomorrow and we can bring whoever we want. So i was wondering if you'd like to come? You can bring Eli also."

Hmm. I think about it for a bit. AJ and Kiseop always go to cool parties. Me and Eli could do something fun. "Sure." I say as i put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"I gotta warn you though, it might get a little crazy."

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyyyy! So i have a longer chapter here and I hope you like it. Thank you to all of you who have subscribed and commented, it really does make me happy. It gives me the inspiration to keep writing and i will continue to work hard. Please comment/upvote/subscribe :)  Kamsahamnida!