Anniversary Dinner Part 1

Stay With Me

I walked into the building. People were running everywhere delivering messages and getting outfits ready.

Today was a very busy day.I had to finalize all my designs and get them prepared for the models. In a week there was going to be a fashion show for my fabulous line of clothing "Woo Fashion". I've been working really hard on all my styles so anyone can wear them. I have total confidence that this fashion show will be a success but I have to admit, I am a bit nervous.

 

I have no idea what the audience will think, so I have to make eerything as perfect as it can be.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Woo. There is a lot we have to do before the show." The woman formally greeted me at the door. Her name was Sulli. She had been my assistant ever since I started in the fashion industry, so I knew I could always count on her.

 She was also a childhood friend. "Hey Sulli. You can call me Kevin around here, you don't have to always adress me formally." I sent her an assuring smile.

"Oh I know, but I like saying Mr. Woo. It makes me sound more professional." I laughed. "Alright then." She's always an energetic person and really fun to have around. Sulli is a good assistant that always keeps me focused. 

I made my way to the work room, Sulli trailing behind. While walking she asked me something. "Hey oppa, isn't today your fourth anniversary with Eli?" She looked at me waiting for my answer. I smiled and replied. "Yes it is. Eli is planning on taking me out later tonight. Oh and that reminds me, I need to get off early today."

"No problem Mr. Woo. I've already taken care of that. You can leave at 3:30 today." I grinned widely and hugged her. "Oh kamsamnida! You're he best!" She was a little startled on my sudden skinship but she laughed. "You're welcome. But that means that we should get to work quickly now."

 

We reached the work room and there were all sorts of fabrics and people puttingoutfits together. I went in to start choosing how I wanted the show to go.

"Oh Kevin thank gooness you're here! We need you to choose who goes on the runway first," one of the ladies said loudly. 

                                   'There is a lo of planning to do.'

It took a long time to plan and organize. All the line-ups for the models and outfits were picked. Everything looked good so I called it a day.

'Now I can look to my dinner with Eli. I didn't know what I was more excited for, the actual dinner or the treat I'll get after.' 

It was only two o'clock so I started to clean up the work room. "Aigoo. Today was a lot of work. I don't know how you do it oppa." said Amber, one of my top designer and good friend. She helped clean up the room while we just talked. "Ah yes, but it has to get done." She nodded in agreement. "So Sulli told me you're getting to leave early because it's yours and Eli's fourth anniversary. Congratulations." She patted me on my shoulder. "Yeah, today is a big day, I'm so lucky to have Eli."

 

We finished cleaning up the work room. We exchanged our goodbyes. I then gathered my stuff and started to leave. "Bye oppa! Have fun on your date!" Sulli yelled as the passed her office. I laughed and replied. "Thank you Sulli!" I walked out the door and put my bag in my car and drove straight home.

When I got home I rushed upstairs to my closet to pick out what I wanted to wear. It was now four o'clock which meant Eli should be getting off work right now.

I finally decided on a loose white under shirt, a white collar shirt with black buttons, and a black blazer paired with black skinny jeans. Being the little fashionista I am I added a necklace, some silver stud earrings, and the promis ring Eli had given me. Needless to say, I looked great.

I heard a car pull up and I quickly ran towards the toward to look through the peep hole. I was sure I looked like a little kid waiting for their mommy to come home. I grinned wildly when I saw Eli. When he approached the door I opened it and wrapped my arms around him. "Hi Kev- umph!" "Eli!" I threw all my weight towards him almost making him fall. "Whoa Kevin. You seem excited." Once he regained balance he kissed me and smiled. "Let's go inside so I can change and soon we can go." Once he said that I quickly let go of him and went inside. 

While he showered and got ready I watched some TV. "Kevin I'm ready!" Eli shouted from upstairs. "Okay!" I shouted back. I walked up to the room and when I got to the doorway I stopped and looked at him in awe. He looked amazing. He was wearing a black button down covered an ace and spade design, a black jacket over it, and dark jeans. His hair was down and you could clearly see his piercing on his left eyebrow. His outfit was simple but he looked hot.

"Uh Kevin?" Eli said while waving a hand in my face. "Oh! Yeah. Sorry." I felt my face get hot and put my hands over my cheeks to try to hide my embarassment.  He took my hands and looked at my face. "You look really nice Kev." My heart was racing and I knew my face was probably as red as a strawberry. "T-Thanks. Y-You look really nice t-too," I was able to stutter out. "Thanks Kev. Now let's go so I don't lose my reservation." He said jokingly and led me downstairs. I grabbed my phone and wallet and we headed out the door.

Eli opened the passenger door and I got in. He went to the drivers side and got behind the wheel, started the car, and backed out of the driveway.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. I decided to put their anniversary diner into 2 parts, because it was sUper long! I already have most of the second part done, so i'll post that soon. But other than that I really enjoyed writing this first part and i hope you like it as well. I also have to say that i am so greatful towards all of you who have subscribed, it makes me so happy! :) 

So on that note please comment/subscribe/upvote I enjoy reading your comments.Kamsamnida! ^^

Editor here! I apoligize for this in advance. I'm going to advertise my oneshot. The genre is angst and it contain Taemin and You/Minhee. Realllllly sorry about that shameless advertising. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying Ntrain's story, she works really hard on it. Kamsamnida~