Aniversery Dinner Part 2

Stay With Me

"So where are we going?"

I had no clue where he was taking me. All i knew that it was somewhere special, it's the only hint he'd given me. "You'll see." he said with a smirk. "It's a surprise, and if I told you it wouldn't be." I had to agree with his logic in that. "I guess you're right"

 

As we were driving I tried to think where we were going. He was going down streets I didn't recognize, so I gave up and stopped trying. We were driving around for a little longer and finally the car had stopped...

 

I looked up from my phone and i saw a small restraunt. Tears started to form in my eyes. Eli had gotten out to open my door. I took off my seatbelt and stood outside, not taking my eyes off the building.

It was a quiet place, there was a park across the street and a movie theater next to the restraunt with a c couple shops around. "Here we are!" Eli said with a smile, also staring at the building. "Eli." I turn towards him, my eyes full of tears. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug. "Remember this place?"

 

Kai Restraunt,(it's a real place people. crazy right) was where Eli had taken me for our very first date. I haven't eaten there since then. Just standing here made me feel happy.

"Let's go in." Eli gestures for me to go first. He opened the door for me, and I thanked him, When I stepped inside I looked around. It's still the same as I remembered it. The waiter greeted us and leads us to our table. As she started walking I noticed something oddly familiar about our table."Here you go, table for two. My name is Victoria and I'll be your server." Here are your menus, Can I start you off  with something to drink?" she said with all smiles. "Thank you, and yes I'll have a coke. Kev?" He elbowed me to get my attention. "Oh, I'll have and iced tea please."Okay I'll be right out with those." She smiles and walks off

 

"What do you think Kev? Did I do good?" I laughed. "I still can't believe we're really here." Eli leaned over and kissed my cheek, and smiled at me. I blushed a little at the suddden tough. "Isn't this the same table we sat at?"  He took a look and nodded his head "Yup." " Aww yeobo, you are the best!" I gave him a bug hug. I was so happy I could barely contain it. We looked at the menu and decided what to eat. The waitress took our order and took our order and took it to the kitchen/

 

About 20-25  minutes later our orders came to the table. I had ordered Bossan and Eli orderd Jaeyook BokumWe shared some food and just talked about work. I told him all about my fashion show, while he just talked about money rates going up. I guess that's good.

 

When we finished the lady took our plates and gave us the check. I reached for my wallet, but I guess too slow. Eli had already had his card and gave it  to the waitress. "Yah, you should've least let me pay for half." "No, it's ok Kev. This is my treat." I smiled and gave him a kiss. "I'm so luck to have you."

"Me too."

 

 

Once we got the check back I left a tip and we started to out. "Gamsahbnida." I bowed slightly to waitress. Eli opened the door for me and I stepped outside. It had gotten a little late, and it was cold. "Ah, it's cold. Lets get home." I nodded in agreement. He opened the car door and I got in quickly. I was shivering. "Turn on the car so I can put on the heater!" I shouted while my teeth chattering. "Okay! Okay!" He turned the car on and i put the heater on blast. "Haha you should've brought a jacket." I pouted at him "Well I forgot...and it didn't go with the outfit." He chuckled and started to drive off.

 

I started to close my eyes on the way home. As I was about to doze off, the car stopped and the car turned off. "We're home Kev." I groaned, I was just about about  to fall into a deep sleep. "Ani. Let me sleep." He shook me, trying to get me up. "C'mon. It won't be comfortable." I smirked a little when I came up with an idea. "Carry me."  "Aish, you're so difficult." He got out of the car and came to open my door. He unbuckled my seatbelt, put his han behind me and got my legs and took me out of the car. He slammed the door shut and walked to the door, carrying me bridal style. He got his keys and opened the door. He closed it and headead upstairs. I was fully awake now, but I was to lazy to walk. When he got upstairs he laied me down on the bed. I though about how Eli treated me tonight so I decided to treat him back.

 

I pulled him on top of me and held him so he couldn't get off. "Kevin I though-" I silenced him with a kiss. It was a sweet and soft. I pulled away to see his reaction. He was blushing and a little surprised. But when he saw my smirk he knew what was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late update :/ but here it is! I hope you like it. As you know, Kevin needs to have his little accident so i've been delaying this chapter because poor Kevin needs to die (almost die). Hehe but thank you to all who have subscribed and will subscribe! You inspire me to write. So with that said please comment/upvote/subscribe!!! Kamsahabnida <3

I promise to work hard