How I met you

Stay With Me

"Yah yebeo, do you have work today?" I said from the shower washing the soap from my hair. "Yes I do. But I'm getting off early at 5."

Eli was a manager for RB Shopping Network, a very successful company that his father owned. Eli was a hard worker, despite everything that's happened in his past he was able to overcome everything.

"Oh, why are you getting off early?" I asked even though I already knew why. It was our 4th year anniversary. I just wanted to mess with him a bit. As i stepped out of the shower, he turned and looked at me like I was supposed to remember something. "W-wait. You didn't forget did you?" I can tell he was a little hurt when he looked at me, his eyes a little glossy. I pulled on my shirt and walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and drew him closer to me. "Of course I didn't forget silly." He was relieved once i said that. Then old memories started to run through my mind. "How could i forget the greatest day of my life?" I thought back when Eli had first asked me out

 

~~~

He was really nervous. I could tell he had something one his mind. We went to a movie I had been wanting to see. He was fidgeting most of the time and when the movie had ended he quickly got up and wwent outside. At first I had thought he had to go pee really badly but he exited the theater instead of into the bathroom. I made my way outside wondering why he was in such a rush.I found him sitting on a bench across the street under a tree looking up at the sky. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hyung?" He sighed and looked at the ground. "Yeah?" "Is there something bothering you? I noticed you weren't paying attention to the movie." After a minute he finally spoke, still facing the ground. "Kevin, say you had a friend, and he loved his best friend as something a little more. But the guy was afraid of how his friend will react." It took me a minute before I could answer. I realized what he was talking about. I remember a couple months ago when Eli said he loved me, but as a best friend.

Eli was the most handsom person I had ever met when i first saw him. We were in the 6th grade and Eli was popular. While I was still just a shy boy. It was when we were assigned to be partners for a history projest that we started hanging out. He would come over to my house and would sometimes walk up to me in the school hallways just to talk. He would always call me cute and I would pretend I didn't like being called that by hitting him lightly in the arm. As I got to know him more he turned out to be a really nice person and very emotional as well. I've always liked it when a guy has a soft side.

After a long pause I finally answered him. "Well, if the person is your best friend he should be able to accept your feelings. You never know. Maybe he'll feel the same way." Hoping Eli would catch my little confession. He finally looked up with a surprised expression. "You do know what I'm referring to right?" I laughed a little. "Yes." I smiled at him and he started to blush and then quickly turned his head to the ground. I give him a minute to reply back. He looked me deeply in the eyes. "Kevin, do you accept my feelings for you?" I felt like i was stuck in his gaze but I managed to answer. "Of course. I feel the same way towards you." He stared at me with his eyes as big as a doll. "W-wait, y-you do?" I just can't help but smile at how cute he looked. "Yes hyung. I've always liked you." He let out a breath of relief. "Wow." A few moments passed while I gave him time to take in everything in. He got up and stepped right in front of me. I looked at him confused. "So hyung, are you doing anything on Saturday?" I think if I have anything planned but I got nothing. "Uum no, why?" "Well I would like to take you out to diner." I smirked up at him. "Are you asking me out on a date?" He looked at the ground getting a little embarrased. "Yah! I'm trying to be serious hyung, don't laugh." I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he was. "I'm sorry hyung, but I would love for you to take me out."

 

~~~

 

Thinking back at how everything started really made me grin. "I know I could never forget." He pulled me closer and kissed me softly as if it were our first. Once I pulled away I looked down to his tie and giggled. He's never been good with ties. "You neeed some help with that?"

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yay the first chapter! I was super excited to write this so i hope you enjoyed it. It was mostly just how Kevin And Eli met and became a couple. Next chapter is going to be there anniversary diner so look foward to that. But anyways, Please leave a comment/upvote/subscribe and since it's my first story if you have any tips for writing please share them with me :D