Letter of apology

PINK☆SPLASH [HIATUS]


Dear Readers,


I apologize for this severe hiatus, and the lateness of this letter to you. Currently, I'm still having massive writer's block and I've kinda left the K-pop fandom so to speak. (i.e I have once again been into the black hole known as the J-drama) Also, I can no longer handle the "meltdown" EXO/SM is in and have decided to take a break from writing about EXO/SM for a while. I know now, that I should've written this to you sooner, but I didn't have the slightest idea how to word it at the time. You may think it's dumb of me to write an apology, when I've already been on hiatus for a while. However as readers/supporters of my work as an author, I feel like you have a right to know what's been going on with me and this piece. This does NOT mean I will stop writing fan-fiction completely. I'm thinking of posting a poll on what group my new story will be on. (would you guys like that?) Lastly, I know this can be frustrating (trust me I've been there) and I would love for you to continue to support me. However, if the above information is to much for you to handle, you may unsubscribe if you wish to do so.

XOXO,
~Peppery~

EDIT– here's the poll! :)