I Declare War!

PINK☆SPLASH [HIATUS]

AN: *screeches with happiness* OHMIGOSH! IT'S FINALLY SUMMER! WOOHOO! *coughs* um...anyway sorry it took so long to get back to you, I kinda had to work nonstop to be here today. And I kinda didn't know if I should post this (with Kris's lawsuit on the rise, I thought of scrapping it! orz ) and I don't know if I'm cut out for this, but I enjoy doing it so I'LL NEVER STOP!! ( *`ω´) *is fired up* well, sorry for the long intro but you guys are super cool and for takin' the time to read my writing ~THANK YOU~


"Omg, seriously?" Victoria asked in disbelief. 

Luna smirked and flashed a peace sign. 

"Like totally, he was so shocked!" Krystal beamed sitting down next to Victoria, her lunch tray making a slight clacking noise as she set it down. 

"So...why'd Amber yell this morning?" Sulli questioned. 

"It was Luna's horrible "Fanfiction" again." Krystal answered rolling her eyes.

Sulli grimaced, "Was it about her and Henry?"  Krystal nodded.  

Sulli looked over at Amber, who was sitting in the far corner of the Cafeteria.  "No, if she sits by herself..." She trailed off worriedly. 

"Don't worry she can handle it, she always has. Besides, Henry and his goons are as smart as a sack of potatoes." Victoria reassured, patting Sulli's shoulder.  

 What Victoria said was true, Amber always handled her "conversations" with Henry. Although it never really effected her, he always did something that crossed the line somewhat and she was getting tired of him.  

Amber sat there brooding over the fact that now not only was she a target of Henry's antics, but of Luna's imagination as well.  "Hey wassup, Honey?" Amber looked up from her food and scowled. Henry stood in front of her smirking.  

"What the hell do you want?" She asked sharply. 

Henry pouted "Geez Honey, you on your period?" He swung his legs over the seat and sat facing Amber.  Henry chuckled "Oh right, you probably don't get those since you're such a dude." Amber glared at him, but Henry brushed it off and continued  "Heard from Kris that you were barking like a this morning, what happened did you get uninvited to a drag-queen show?" Amber stood up, slung her backpack on and started to leave. Henry burst out laughing    "Whoa...Whoa, was I right?!" He walked over to her, clutching his stomach. 
"Haha, I bet you could never act cute or girly for one day!" 

Amber was crackling with rage, stepping closer she jabbed her finger on Henry's chest and growled. " Listen here Lau, I am sick and tired of the crap you say to me and to everybody, so I'm gonna beat you at your own game." Amber began to walk away again.
 Henry glared at her and scoffed " Yeah, right, I highly doubt you'd win." 
"Ohhohoho, just you wait and see how powerful I am!!" She answered triumphantly over her shoulder. Henry clenched his fists and scowled, Amber briskly turned around "Oh, and try not to fall for me." she said bluntly. 

/FLASHBACK END/

"Jeez Amber you got some balls, don'cha?!" Xiumin said in between his laughter.  He stopped laughing and leaned against the counter, crossing his arms  " So what are you gonna do, exactly?" He questioned.  

Amber stood  there for a minute thinking and then evilly smiled  " I'll take everything and everyone he's ever trusted! ...And then, probably splash his face with hot coffee..." 

Xiumin laughed again and smirked, "Well, I'll be sure to make the coffee !" 

Amber hit him playfully, "Hey, I can make coffee too oppa!"  Xiumin looked at Amber and hugged her and spun her around with a big smile. "Aw, you're cute...no you're super cute! " He said cheerfully waving his arms.

 Amber chuckled. 

Xiumin looked at her, confused  "Why are you—?" 

An expression of pure shock spread over his face.

"No way, you're not thinking of—" 

Amber linked her hands together and evilly smiled again, " It worked on you, right? Now imagine what it'll do to those idiots!"