Good Mornin' Sunshine

PINK☆SPLASH [HIATUS]

 

"WTF LUNA?!" Amber yelled as she stared down at her purple-glittered notebook in horror.

 Krystal, who was standing next to Amber's desk, ran her fingers across the edge of the open page studying the words carefully.  
Looking up at Luna she sighed and then said "Are you like doing drugs, or something?" 

Luna pouted, from their reaction to her story "I thought you guys would like it!" 

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!?!?!" Amber exploded.  

"Yo shut the hell up, Lesbo!!" Kris growled from the back of the room.

 The whole room went silent and everyone's eyes looked in her direction. Amber fixated on the soccer field, sinking lower in her chair and digging her nails into her palms to try and stop herself. No matter how much she wanted to punch him, she'd still be giving him what he'd want. Closing the notebook and handing it to Luna, she sighed. Everyone went back to chatting and Kris fell asleep. 

Krystal gripped Luna's arm "Could I talk to you for a minute? Privately." She hummed.

 Luna didn't have a choice, she was already being dragged out the door. Krystal pulled her up the stairs and into the girl's bathroom on the third floor. Hurriedly she look to see if anyone was around, thankfully no one, then she locked the door. 

"What the hell was that?!" She steamed. "You know...it's bad enough with your obsession with Josh Peck, but you had to drag Amber into your crazy fantasies didn't you!?" Krystal the bridge of her nose and exhaled. "Come on Luna. You know how she feels about him."

 Luna's face lit up with excitement " But don't you think they'd look good together? I mean, she's gotta be hiding something! There's a fine line, ya know and that'd be soooo romantic dating a guy who's older!!"

 Krystal placed her hands on Luna's shoulders "Girl, he's only like a year older and you know there is no one Amber hates more then Henry... " 

It was no use Luna was still starry-eyed, heaving a sigh Krystal unlocked the door.
 
"Come on, we're gonna be late for class." she called from behind her. 

When they got there, they hesitated outside of the class as they could see Mr. Ahn was already teaching. 

"What do we do?" Luna whispered ducking behind the door. 

"I don't know!" Krystal answered.

Just then, Sulli noticed them and smiled. Krystal desperately tried to shoo her away, but failed in her attempts and hadn't noticed Mr. Ahn standing in front of her. 

"Ladies, do you care to explain why you're late to class?" He said smiling.

Krystal stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of her head while Mr. Ahn had his arms folded waiting for an answer. 

Suddenly, Luna linked arms with Krystal, "We had feminine issues..." She whispered looking down at her feet.

 Krystal nodded her head slightly looking off to the side. Mr. Ahn coughed uncomfortably "Ah, yes..." 

He quickly opened the door and walked to the front of the classroom. "I'll let it slide this time, but please try not to do it again." 

Luna and Krystal walked to their seats, smirking at each other.