♔ First Encounter

G.F.Clef ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shady Girl" - SISTAR :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4A8Dnw4Bv4

 

“OH MY GOSH, GUYS!! WE GOT INTO THE AUDITIONS ! WE’RE GOING TO BE FAMOUS!” Patricia exclaimed to each friend.

“YOU’RE KIDDING, RIGHT?” Jessica and Gabby were shocked.

 

Claudia’s face was glowing as she told herself, “my husbands my husbands my husbands <3”

 

“OH MY GOSH...” was all Brittany could say. She couldn’t wait for an opportunity like this.

 

“We’re going to South Korea to get set up and everything. The weather is like 40 degrees right now, so bring all the stuff you’ll need.” Patty explained.

 

As soon as they got there, the girls took pictures, said ‘hello’ and bowed politely to many people. They also decided to visit Namsan Tower first.

 

“Argh, it’s so hot. ><“ Jessica said.

 

“Anybody wanna go buy drinks?” Patty asked.

 

“Let’s do rock, paper, scissors, whoever loses buys them.” Gabby suggested, smiling.

 

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS ! ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS ! ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS !”

Everyone laughed, teasing the maknae.

 

“AW, ME? T^T” Brittany exclaimed. She wasn’t good at rock, paper, scissors.

 

“Come on, go like the good maknae-leader you are.” Claudia said, patting Brittany’s shoulder while the other girls fanned themselves with brochures.

 

“Mm, fine. :(“ she replied.

 

Following extremely complicated directions, Brittany went to find the convenience store. But without a hat and water, it was hard for her to concentrate. She got dizzy, seeing things in a blur. Finally, she felt someone catch her.

 

“Omo! Gwaenchanayo? Agasshi!” The voice said. It was soft, familiar in a way indescribable... and the last thing she remembered before she out was his worried face, looking right at her.

 

★               ★               ★

 

Brittany woke up, squinting at the bright hospital lights, still a blur.

 

‘Ugh, where am I?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter