♔ Chingu to Yeochin ♥

G.F.Clef ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER x') OMGGG HE WANTS ME DEADDD ----- ^ ~~ MKAY ENJOY !! :D

 

-----------

 

"Love Love Love" - EPIK HIGH :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5zPhwG32M

 

 

“That was a nice thing you did last night, hyung.” Youngmin said, in BOYFRIEND’s dorm.

 

Jungmin sat on the couch, smiling to himself. “Jeongmal?”

 

Brittany was about to knock at their dorm, but since the door was open, she could hear their conversation.

 

“Ne, Jungminnie hyung!” Minwoo added. “You don’t think... she wouldn’t be able to see your feelings towards her, right?”

 

Brittany stood at the door, her hand still in a fist, ready to knock.

 

“Aigoo, what did I say? Since the day I met her, I knew she wasn’t just your chingu.” Donghyun said.

 

“Ya, Jungmin... She’s the one you were talking about on that interview, right?” Hyunseong asked.

 

Jungmin nervously chuckled. “Ne...”

 

Kwangmin asked, “Are you ever going to tell her?”

 

Brittany’s hand slowly fell back to her side. She couldn’t bare to hear anymore. But she still wanted to say thank you for bringing her home. She knocked, and peeked through the door.

 

“Annyeong, oppas!” She said, managing a smile.

 

“Oh! It’s Brittany!” Donghyun said, a bit surprised. He looked over at the other members. “Did you... just arrive?”

 

“Ah, ne... I came over to tell Jungmin oppa something.” She looked over at Jungmin fast, and then back at Donghyun.

 

“Ah, geudae.” Donghyun said. He turned around. “Everyone, let’s get some breakfast. Jungmin, meet us downstairs!”

 

“Got it, hyung!” He replied, putting on a sweater. (A/N: YES, HE WAS STILL IN HIS BLACK TANK... ♥ ♥ ♥ T_T)

 

When the other members left, Jungmin smiled at Brittany. “Did you sleep well?”

 

Her smile was small. “Ne, gomawo, Jungmin chingu. I remember faintly what happened last night.” She couldn’t look at him straight in the eye. “Mianhae, for causing you such trouble.” She bowed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter