♔ Mickey and Minnie Mouse :)

G.F.Clef ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUB TO HER FANFIC ! :) --->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/58421

YAYAYAY CHAPTER 12 HERE WE GO ! :D

-----------

"You Are My Heaven" - SS501 :')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClKAFxrBbs0

 

It’s been 3 weeks since Jungmin and Brittany have gotten together, and only 4 months until BABYBLUE would debut. The girls’ week-long break was in 2 days, and they were vigorously preparing for it. Seoul, Incheon, Daegu, Gwangju, Busan, you name it! The girls also got to bring along Minwoo, Jungmin, and Youngmin ironically, since the other members had busy schedules. Using the trailer they rented from the company, their goal was to visit main areas of South Korea, and do more visiting when they’re on hiatus.

Brittany tried to boil water using the small stove. While trying, she accidentally burnt herself. “Ahh!” She pulled her finger away, fast.

 

“Omo! Jagi, gwaenchana?” Jungmin ran in, taking a look at her finger.

 

She laughed. “Ne! It doesn’t hurt, don’t worry.” They heard giggling from a room. Being extremely quiet, they walked over to the suspicious room, and peeked through the small door.

 

And there was Gabby leaning on Minwoo’s shoulder, both of them laughing, hand in hand. It wasn’t very noticeable, but they were also wearing Mickey and Minnie Mouse couple rings. The rest of the groups came. The girls were furious. How could Gabby keep something like this from them? The guys were alike. How could their maknae not tell them?!

 

“GABRIELLE!!” The girls shouted.

At the same time, the boys said “MINWOO YA!”

 

They both jumped, surprised to see everyone at the door. Their hands quickly untangled.

 

“We saw everything, no need to hide it.” Youngmin said.

 

“So this is what you were doing late at night?” Jungmin asked Minwoo.

 

“Omo! Gabby was leaving at night and not in bed early in the morning, too!” Brittany said.

 

“You two are very sneaky...” Patty said.

 

Minwoo and Gabby both laughed nervously. “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter