Misunderstanding

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From afar I could spot Hyoni in the middle of a crush of people. She was trying to make her way through the crowd, but it doesn’t look like she was succeeding. Instead she was being pushed around so I decided to help her. I excused myself from the AOMG boys and walked over to where she was stuck at. I greeted her with a smile and she looked at me in disbelief.
“Damn! What the hell is wrong today? Why are there so many people? This club usually isn’t so crowded,” she complained with a chuckle.

“Well, Big Bang is here and I assume it spread like wildfire,” I laughed and I swore I saw her eyelids flutter at the name of Big Bang. I shrugged it off and held out my hand for her. After she took it, I pulled her into my direction, but she stopped me.
“Can we go outside? I need to talk to you anyway,” she asked me and I nodded my head in agreement. She held tightly onto my hand so that we wouldn’t lose each other and pulled me to somewhere more quiet. While the noise of the music died down, the sound of my heartbeat grew louder with every second. She turned her head to me and looked at me. She bit her bottom lip and took a deep breath. Then she took out something from her bag and handed it to me. I looked at her confused but took the envelope nonetheless. I turned it around and as I read the black letters on the white envelope, my heart stopped beating for a moment. “I’m sorry, I can’t read Korean that well,” I lied, but she knew.

“Jay….I’m resigning,” she told me.

“No, you’re not! Why would you? That doesn’t make sense,” I mumbled, but my outburst was cut short as G-Dragon approached us.
"Hey Hyoni, do you still..." He stopped immediately when he saw me. His expression was filled with surprise but he tried to hide it.

"No," she shook her head but smiled at him sympathetic. She looked rather worried.

"Ok, never mind," he quickly said and turned around about to leave when she called him by his real name "Jiyong!" He stopped walking and turned around to face her again. He raised his left eyebrow and looked at her with an uncertain expression.

"You need help," she whispered slowly. But he only shook it off with a little smile. "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," she replied hinting at his large eye bag and red eyes.

"I didn't get any sleep yesterday."

"You're addicted," she said bluntly gaining a surprised look from both of us. I always knew these idols weren't that innocent, but it was beyond my imagination that they would take advantage of a girl who is in need. 

"I'm just stressed out," he quickly said and smiled at her before disappearing in between the crowd.

"He was one of your clients too?" I asked although I already knew the answer. She nodded her head and I turned my head to her with look of disgusted and contempt on my face. It wasn’t directed towards her but rather towards G-Dragon.

"How can he..."

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you haven't tried it yourself," she let out a laugh and rolled her eyes at me. I looked at her appalled.
"I would never do something like that to a girl," I defended myself.

She then furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and threw me a puzzled look. "What are you talking about? What do you think I am? A e?" She chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter