The pact

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're in need of another designer," I said after a long pause of thinking.

"Am I not good enough?" Hep gasped and grabbed his chest jokingly.

"You're always touring with me, I need someone based in Seoul. Someone who can take care of everything while we're out of town, like album covers, t-shirts designs, etc. And I think the last time I’ve updated our website was like months ago," I explained with a chuckle. "Do you guys know anyone by chance?" I asked them while looking around full of expectation.

"A cousin of mine can draw really good," Gray suggested and my face lit up with a glimmer of hope.

"Then tell your cousin to stop by at the office," I said with a satisfied smile on my face. I really liked the thought of expanding AOMG. I didn’t expect having an own label would mean that much work, so I was happy about any addition that will take away some of it.

                                                                                                             ~*~

Although we all agreed today would be our day off I still decided to go to the office to work on some things. After all I was the CEO and there was still a lot of work to do. I was taking a break and ate dinner, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said loudly and put my bowl including my chopsticks down. I wondered who it could be as I didn't expect any guests today. The door opened and a beautiful girl entered the room. She was dressed all in black, wearing a simple black t-shirt and black jeans. What caught my eye were her red jordans. Damn, how I liked this style on girls. I couldn’t help but smirk and my lips at the sight of her.

"Hi..." I greeted her. "Can I help you?"

"Gray gave me this address. He told me something about a job offer," she explained with a friendly smile.

"Oh! So you are his cousin?!" I looked at her surprised.

"Well…not really," she chuckled while shaking her head. "According to Gray everyone with the last name 'Lee' would be related to him."

"Please sit down," I pointed to the chair in front of me and she followed my instructions. An awkward silence surrounded us and I was the first one to break it.
"To be honest...I have no idea how to do a formal interview," I admitted while looking down onto the floor embarrassed.
 
"Well, here is a collection of some of my works, I suppose you take a look at it," she let out a laugh and handed me a black folder.

"So, you already worked with VV:D," I remarked while leafing through the file. I was very impressed by her skills.

"Yup,” she nodded her head.

I opened my mouth about to say something when I realized I didn't even know her name. I looked up from the folder and released a sheepish smile.
"I should probably have asked for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter