Guardian Angels

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the storage building as mentioned in the text to pick up the drugs. As I arrived there I saw Hyun Joong who was already awaiting me with a white bag in his hand, which he was throwing around like a toy.

"I honestly thought you would back off," he let out a laugh as he noticed me.

"Just give me the bag," I said with a slight tone of annoyance.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I lost my phone. Now can you just ing give me the bag, so I can leave?" I raised my voice impatiently. Then suddenly we both heard the sound of a car. He looked at me alarmed and threw me a glare. ". Did you call the police?!" He shouted at me with his eyes widening in panic.
I shook my head in response, being surprised myself. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a box. It didn't take long then door opened. As I realized who it was my mouth dropped open. I didn’t want to believe my eyes. Out of all people he was the last one I expected to show up in this place.

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah," I said in a whisper and nodded slowly, while staring at the man who just appeared in front of us.

"You have one minute to chase him away," he gritted through his teeth while glaring at me angrily.
I got up and walked to the person standing in the middle of the storehouse, looking around rather confused.

"Hyoni! Are you alright?" He asked and I could see his face lighting up upon seeing me. I heard him sigh in relief and his lips turned into a smile.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shook my head in disbelief.  Unlike him, I wasn't happy at all to see him. 

"Preventing you from making a big mistake," he replied simply.

"How do you even know?!" 

"Jay told me... I told you once and I'll tell you again. Your problems are our problems. Don't try to solve everything on your own," he said while staring deeply into my eyes, which made me feel really uncomfortable.

"What is it with you guys? Why do you always have to stick your nose into everything?" I slightly raised my voice at him.

"Because we ing care about you Hyoni!" He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me hard as if he wanted me to wake up. As if all of this was only a nightmare and if he shook me hard enough I would open my eyes and everything would be fine. But this wasn't a dream. This was reality.

"Simon, I appreciate it. But you'll regret it if you don't let me go now," I told him and to my surprise he loosened his grip on me. I bit my lip and shook my head. 
"You should go."

"Not without you," he said decisive.

"Please stop acting like this. Just go." I said in a pleading voice and tried to push him into the direction of the door. But he stood steadily on the ground without moving even an inch. "I said I'm not leaving without you,” he shook his head while looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Minute's over," Hyun Joong said and came out of his hiding.

"He is…just about to leave," I hurriedly said.

"No I won't," Simon retorted and looked at Hyun Joong. "So you're the jerk who's threatening her?"

"And you are the stupid hero, who will die acting like one," Hyun Joong said and pulled his gun out of the pocket.

"STOP IT!" I shouted in panic and stood in front of Simon protectively, without thinking.

"Funny. You need a gun to be able to confront me. How cowardly," Simon chuckled in mock and I turned my head to him to give him a death glare. I knew he only had good intentions in mind, but he was literally digging his own grave right now. "Shut the up Simon!" I hissed at him.
Then to my surprise Hyun Joong unloaded his gun. The sound of the catridges falling down echoed through the storage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter