Final 3.3

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

"Yoona!"

 

 

 

Almost like an emergency or a fire was up, Yoona opened her eyes and jump off from the couch in panicked. As then, she looked around the place uncontrollably.

 

"Where... where's Seohyun? Where's my fiancee? D-don't tell me... she is already gone? Seohyun!!!" She screamaed and stopped from look around when she can no longer feel her heart. Turning around she face the person who woke her.

 

"D-donghae?"

 

"Yah! You are dreaming, aren't you? You fell asleep in the couch."

 

"Dream?" Yoona was puzzled. "It... " then she realized, the person that visited her is no longer in the place. Yoona breathed heavily, realizing that all this a while, it was only a dream. "But... it looks so real." she huskily added. Right then, she felt her forehead is sweating as hell. And tears in her cheeks are still fresh. Yeah, its indeed a dream.

 

"Oh God. What was that?" Yoona slapped her forehead physically before she took her seat once again. There, in the couch, she saw the paper she had written. "Aish. What was that?"

 

"What's your dream?" Donghae seated next to her.

 

Turning her head to the right, she faced Donghae with a worry face painted. "I-I... dream about this... Yoona from the future, telling me that... I will... L-lose my fiancee. It scares me a lot. Really!" she can still feel it. The fear inside her heart. She put her right palms on her chest and breathed so heavily. "Thank God. It was only a dream."

 

"You know Yoona, I think your anxiety had gone worse... to the point where... your fear of losing your Seohyun came as your dream. But you know what? I think it was a warn. You know, for you to love and cherish always Seohyun."

 

Yoona sighed heavily, as she massage her head gently. "Aigoo, that isn't going to happen... right? Not all dreams are true."

 

"Well, do you really think the future will be like that?"

 

Yoona furiously shook her head. "No. There's no way that's going to happen. I won't let that to happen."

 

"Yoona, your heart. If your heart tells otherwise, then you have to believe on that. Don't doubt what's inside of your heart. It's the most powerful thing in the human's body." Donghae smiled, a little amused with his words. Probably because, he doesn't want to her having 2nd thought.

 

"Right. I should stick on what my heart is telling me." Determined that its not gonna happened, Yoona stood up and chin up. She stood so straight, confident with the wedding that was about to happen.

 

Donghae also rose from his seat and put his right hand on Yoona's shoulder.

 

"There. I want to see a Yoona fearless, not the Yoona who just woke up from the dream. That is not suppose to do for today's wedding." Donghae said.

 

The doe-eyed girl flash a bright smile to her best friend. "Thank You. I'm all good now."

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"We are gathered together on this beautiful Morning to share with Yoona and Seohyun as they exchange vows of their everlasting love." 

 

Yoona and Seohyun isn't listening. Instead, they're exchanging smiles. Yoona especially can't take her eyes off of her girl. Totally mesmerized by the beauty before her. Seohyun is just simply the most beautiful girl on earth. And the only girl she will love until death they part.

 

Yet, as soon as the the very last part of the ceremony is going to take place, they should pay attention.

 

"Yoona, do you take Seohyun for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked.

 

Yoona didn't even think twice and immediately, "I do." She answered the priest' question.

 

The priest had a genuine smile in his face, after Yoona answered as if in a hurry. Turning his attention to Yoona's other half, He proceeds.

 

"Seohyun, do you take Yoona for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

 

For freaking unknown reason, Seohyun didn't answer yet. She looked at Yoona for a good 5 seconds, along with her smile, until she said,

 

 

 

"I do."

 

 

Yoona has the brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter