Final 2.3

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

[D-2]

 

[Yoona's Apartment]

 

Fixing herself for a while, Seohyun then reach for Yoona's door. Yet, she needed to press the buttons of the passcode on her door before she opens it softly.

 

"Love?" called her softly, as she peek at the door inside the room. When she heard nothing, she knows the main reason. She slowly, step inside and close the door behind her.

 

Kicking her heels off of her, she wore the slippers provided in the side, and gradually stepped inside. Yoona's modern living room, instantly welcomed her on the spot. 

 

"Love! Your Seohyun is here!" Seohyun giggles silently on her own, as she pass through the living room and proceeds to the kitchen. The kitchen is empty, like she had expected. Yet, she noticed an empty beer is in the sink.  

 

It puzzles her. However, curious as what happened last night after they separated their ways. Groggily, she put the plastic bag on the dining table and left the kitchen. She didn't think twice and runs upstairs, until she reach Yoona's bedroom door. 

 

"Love? Are you there?" she knocked on the door. Yet, there’s no response. Deciding, she opened the door only to find it open. There, she saw her on the mattress, sleeping soundly. 

 

Seohyun sighed at the sight. Approaching her bed, she sat down as she reached it. As soon as she got closer, she can only shake her head,

 

"Yoona wake up." she shakes her slender arms.

 

"Hmm... " But then again, her lover is hard to woke. Knowing this well, Seohyun climb in the bed and leaned forward to Yoona's ears. "Love... your Seohyun is here... don't you want to greet me first?" came her seductive whispers to the doe-eyed.

 

Yoona's eyes slightly opened. She smiled inwardly when she saw herself, staring to an adorable fiancee of her. 

 

"... love... " Yet, she groaned and swiftly wrapped her two arms around her fiancee. Before Seohyun can even react, she pulled her over down to her. Her face buried in Seohyun's neck, as she closed her eyes once again.

 

"Ugh, my love... you smell so... bad." Seohyun complained, and grimaced at the same time. She tried to push herself up once again but Yoona is surprisingly strong with her hold. "Um, why did you drink? eh?" 

 

Yoona mumbles, but her lover didn't catch it.

 

"L-let go of me first." Seohyun requested. But instead to comply, Yoona started to kiss her neck. "Oh my, Love. D-don't... " she knows, if the latter will start to kiss her, it will end up a making love, so before that could happen, she want to stop her. "Yoon... a... your family and I are waiting..."

 

Yoona stopped kissing out of a sudden, and, "Ugh! My head" she groaned in pain. Seohyun leaned back and looked at the girl in the bottom.

 

"Aigoo. This is why I hate it if you drink. Now tell me why?" 

 

Yoona hold her head, still groaning. 

 

"Fine. Tell me later." Picking Yoona up through her hand, she successfully let her up. Yoona is still holding her head, as she proceeds to the bathroom. Following, Seohyun help her fiancee reaching for the medicine in the kit. Yoona was obedient, taking the medicine on before she leaned down and drank the water in the faucet.

 

Seohyun crossed her arms. "Your parents... they are currently not Okay, because of some money?"

 

Yoona stood up straight and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

 

"Do you know about this?"

 

Turning her gazes to the girl next to her, Yoona sighed. "My brother. He stole the money for our honeymoon."

 

"What?" Seohyun was surprised, upon learning. "How did... "

 

Yoona walked passed at Seohyun, leaving her behind. Seohyun immediately followed in her room.

 

"Yo-Yoona... that was-"

 

"I know! The money. We saved for it." Dropping her back in the bed with a bounce, Yoona covered of her eyes through the back of her hand. For instance, she couldn't face her fiancee after knowing about the money that was stolen. She basically gives it to her mother so someone could keep it, but her older brother was in need and stole the money last night. She feels so bad. 

 

Seohyun who was speechless, sat down on the mattress and still can't believe. "Yoona... what about... " she turned to Yoona's side, only to stop her words halfway, when she saw her tears dropping.

 

"I'm sorry. Just when everything is set, something happened like this." Yoona huskily said, trying her best to hold the tears, but she ended up letting it drop.

 

Seohyun sighed, reaching for Yoona's hand that was covering her eyes. Yoona look at her wearily.

 

"Love, I'm sorry." Again, Yoona apologized.

 

Seohyun shook her head. She pulled her up and pulled her over for a warm hug. "It's Okay. It's only the money. We can still do the honeymoon, later, after the wedding."

 

"But... it's not going to be easy. Love, Over half of the year, we save it. I took more than 10 night shifts for this."

 

"Yoona, it's not that important. We can still save it back."

 

"But-"

 

Letting go from the hug, a little, Seohyun crush her lips to Yoona's, shutting the former's lips to move.

 

"The day after tomorrow is more than important. Have you forgotten? We are getting married." Seohyun reminded. She cupped Yoona's face and wiped the tears in her cheeks.

 

"I.... haven't forgotten. Of course, Its more important, than anything else."

 

"hang on there, Okay?"

 

Yoona pouted, along with a convincing nodded. Seohyun can't help and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Ouch. That's hard. Looooveeee~" The doe-eyed girl showed an aegyo, earning a rolling of eyes from her fiancee. Then she grabbed her on her waist before the latter could go anywhere. Seohyun pinched hardly her cheeks, to which she scream in pain.

 

"Ahh!!!! stop it!!"

 

Seohyun stopped and giggles in victory. "Love, I think you forgot something?" but then, she turned slightly serious.

 

"What?"

 

"What's the reason and you drink beer?"

 

"Aigoo... because of last night, babo. Can't you stop asking me about it!" 

 

Seohyun chuckled softly, earning a yet lingering kiss from Yoona. She roughly pushed Yoona in the bed and climb on top of her. Yoona has a wide grin spreading across her face, knowing what will happen next. But before Seohyun could even pull her shirt off of her, her phone rang. She mentally slapped her head and get off of Yoona, so she could pick up the phone call.

 

"Appa! Omma! Dae. Okay, we are heading there, now. Yeah I'm here. I'll see you guys later."

 

The doe-eyed girl sighed, totally disappointed.

 

"Come on. Get up, love. They're waiting for us." Once again, Seohyun pulled Yoona off of the bed and pushed her right away to the bathroom. "Enjoy your shower." she advised, before leaving the latter.

 

Yoona who was in the bathroom can't say no more. She lazily reached for the shower and a warm water immediately soak her entire being. She's still in her pajamas, which she didn't mind. Her mind is more than looking forward for that one day of their lives. The wedding she promised for her and for Seohyun.

 

Consequently, her heart, beats unusually just by thinking about the wedding. After all this time, it’s finally the day she's been waiting for. Not to mention, her fiancee, her family and so as her friends. They're all excited about it.

 

"Yoona... finally... you are tying the knot with your beloved Seohyun." She put a smile on her face.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

D-Day!

 

Yoona groggily got up from her bed and turned off the alarm clock she set for 4 hours before the wedding. Almost instantly, a super excited smile creep into her lips after she reminded herself about the wedding happening later. Not to mention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter