Final

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you soooo much for the sub and votes everyone ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************

 

With scented candles, red carpet, roses scattered on the floor, one girl can't take her breath away, once she reached the restaurant her girlfriend texted her. She is agape. She is speechless. She is... she doesn't know how to describe it. She couldn't contain the beat of her heart. Plus, The goosebumps all over her body just made her freeze in the spot. 

 

Seohyun couldn't get what's ahead her.

 

She is rather confused.

 

"Miss." And to add her confusions, one guy held out his hand, offering it to her. 

 

Seohyun couldn't seem to hold right away, as her hand began. Especially that the guy is Yoona's best friend, wearing in a tuxedo. It made her more confused now. What the hell is happening?

 

"Um... I'm afraid the person who is waiting inside will get impatient, Miss Joohyun. So, kindly... " The guy insisted, hoping Seohyun, who wearing in her office outfits will finally take her hand. 

 

But for some unknown reason, the girl couldn't really do what He request. So rather, he put her hand on his arm, locking it there.

 

"I don't think it's bad, right?" He giggles softly, as he stood so straight. 

 

Seohyun can only nervously smile and nod upon hearing such question. After all, there’s no words that formed inside her head. Then Yoona's best friend finally began to walk her on a red carpet, with those red roses scattered and scented candles are on each other side. 

 

Complying, All she can do is to follow the path they're taking step by step.

 

"You know... the first time I saw you... I thought to myself... "

 

Seohyun tilted her head upon hearing his voice, which suddenly made her curious about this guy's thoughts about her.

 

"... This girl. If my best friend will meet her, she would think the same as mine." The guy pause and glance at her before he continues, "This girl... she's an angel. One of a kind. Unique. And most especially, the girl every guy or girl would... treasure and cherish." He flashed her a charming smile.

 

Seohyun can't take it and turned away, blushing profusely. She can’t keep her mind really in proper now. As they walk and walk in this romantic place.

 

"And I was right... when I told her... to court you. Yoona has no regrets when she and you got official. For 3 years? Wow, I only can see happiness. I can't totally agree with this... Yoona is the luckiest person, isn't she?"

 

"Aigoo, what are you talking about Donghae Oppa?" Seohyun couldn't believe nor couldn't understand Yoona's best friend. She sighed afterwards, as her mind finally were slowly getting into the scene. Yet, she still has confusions.

 

"I am only telling the truth."

 

Seohyun smiled to herself. "You are telling me silly things."

 

"Silly? It's not."

 

"Okay, not. But... why are you so strange? And... and... this place? What is this all about?" Seohyun exclaimed, can't take it any longer. The more they walk through, the more her nerves are getting weaker. It's not only that, she is holding Donghae reluctantly. As if, she can't trust this anymore?

 

Donghae grinned as he stopped them right in the middle, yet, he hold Seohyun's hand to comfort the young girl.

 

"Hold on there. You'll see what is this all about. There is nothing to worry about." His voice came so soft and low.

 

Seohyun sighed, defeated. She looked back behind, only to wonder how long is basically the red carpet. And as she turned ahead them, all she can see is the same. A long pathway, that is supported by the romantic feel around them. Her heart has began to think the possibilities, but her mind, it remained confusing.

 

"This is like... a movie premier, or what?" She chuckle, nervously.

 

"Hmm, more than that." Donghae assured her with a smile. He took her hand again and locked it in his arms. Then, he resumed them from walking.

 

"This isn't like you are kidnapping me, right? Because I swear, Yoona is going to kick your a**." Seohyun joked, although nervous.

 

"I know you are just nervous. Don't worry, this isn't as what you are talking there." Donghae chuckled, earning a deep sigh from her.

 

"I'm getting impatient. Can't you just tell me?"

 

"This is not a surprise if I'll tell you."

 

"Surprise?"

 

"Yoona texted you, right?"

 

"But she didn't tell me if this is a surprise." Now, her mind is getting clearer. Surprise means, Yoona has something she doesn’t have any idea. First time, all she can think is that this is only nothing.

 

Donghae stopped them again, as he realized what he just uttered. "Oh, so I just ruined this."

 

"Eh?"

 

Donghae mentally face palmed, realizing his mistake. A surprise shouldn’t be told, of course. But his tongue slipped. So careless~

 

“Um, never mind. Let’s get going.” Donghae resumed from walking, with Seohyun still hooking in his arms. The former can only go with the flow, even if she is sensing weird and strange at this point. She can still trust Donghae though.

 

------------------

 

 

After like a forever of walking in such a long pathway a couple of minutes ago, Seohyun finally see herself standing in front of more than thousands of candles. They’re now, inside a luxury restaurant.

A few moments later, Her heart skips a beat, as her attention shifted right on the moment, to a certain doe-eyed girl, sitting, while holding a guitar. Not to mention, the people behind her, wearing a casual shirt with a heart shape being printed. Shivering and trembling uncontrollably, she turned to face Donghae. Hoping the latter would explain. But to her surprise, Donghae just smiled and slowly let go of her arms. She couldn't ask anymore when he left and an acoustic feel started to engulf the entire place.

 

Seohyun's eyes widened, and she holds her breath when Yoona started to sing... eyes are staring at her, so sweet... and lovingly.

 

 

 

 

There I was an empty piece of shell
I smile in my own world without even knowing
What love and life was all about

 

Yoona's voice is so soft and soothing. It sends a cold sensation down her spine. Oh, how she love her voice. But why is she singing to her? And the lyrics of the song, it really means something she couldn’t figure out.

When Yoona suddenly got up from her seat, and approach her slowly but surely. Seohyun couldn't back out. She was frozen on the spot until she stopped so near in front of her. She gasped. Her eyes stuck to Yoona's brown orbs. She couldn't get out of them anymore. As if hypnotize, all she can do is to stare at them.

 

Then you came, you brought me out of the shell
You gave the world to me and before I knew
There I was so in love with you

 

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I’m feeling
You gave new meaning to my life
Yes, I’ve gone beyond existing
And it all began
When I met you…

 

Yoona stop from singing, and the people from behind to continue the song for her. Smiling to the girl, she love, Yoona put the guitar down and held out her hand towards the young girl. Still so fuzz of the events, Seohyun cannot hold back. Yet, Yoona did it for her.

 

"You are so beautiful... my love." Yoona softly said, placing Seohyun's left hand on her shoulder, and hold the other up. As her other hand was place in the young girl’s waist.

 

"Um... Yoona... " Seohyun finally spoke, but in such a low voice. Yoona missed it and began to swing their bodies from left to right instead.

 

"Are… you surprise?" Yoona whispered in Seohyun's ears. She knows her well, if she can’t react right away.

 

Seohyun wasn't able to answer verbally, but she nodded.

 

"I can feel it." Yoona cooly answered. She held Seohyun closer through her waist, so she can be comfortable.

 

"But Yoona... what is... this?"

 

Yoona snickered at the question silently. "What do you think?"

 

"I.. I don't... know. I'm... confused. But at the same time curious." 

 

Yoona leaned back and looked at her girlfriend in the eyes. She can see it through, she is totally blank of all these. But rather than explaining it, she released her hold on Seohyun's hand and place it on her shoulders. Then she wrapped her two arms, pulling her closer to her, so their bodies have no more space. Then, She continued to sway their bodies from left to right.

 

"Love... tell me please..." Seohyun begs, as she hold her girlfriend through her neck. Her heart couldn't stop from beating so fast if Yoona won't say anything. And the people behind, as they continue sing, the more her heart is sensing that weirdly. "You are... scaring me. The-the... song...  are they implying something?"

 

Yoona sighed. "Have you eaten your dinner?"

 

"Yoona!!!" Can't wait any longer, Seohyun let out a whine. 

 

Yoona giggles. "How adorable."

 

Pulling back, Seohyun send a glare along with her pout towards the doe-eyed girl. But instead of an answer, Yoona kissed her lips.

 

"Love, You are so cute when you do that." Yoona chuckled softly. She was about to sway their bodies again, yet, Seohyun had a strong hold on her shoulder, preventing her to move. She sighed and pinch her cheeks. Yet, the latter turned serious now.

 

Yoona couldn't play around anymore.

 

When the song stops, she had the cue to do what she is suppose to do.

 

Yoona kneeled down on one knee in front of her girlfriend. Seohyun was surprised, immediately reach for Yoona's two hands to pull her back. However, Yoona insisted and shoo her away.

 

"Don't play around anymore!" Seohyun tried to pulled her back once again, but before even she could reach for her, She saw herself, staring to a small box in Yoona's palms. Inside, a diamond ring, shining brightly.

 

 "Yoona." gasped her.

 

The doe-eyed girl had a confident, bright smile in her face. "You know all this time... I was thinking... maybe... one day... we are living in the same roof..." 

 

Seohyun's heart skips a beat, knowing exactly those words. At the same time, her eyes seem to hint of tears in any moment.

 

"... Joohyun. Seo Joohyun. I…" Yoona paused, as she put the right words on her mind. "... Im Yoona... is please to ask you... will you be my wife?"

 

As if it was a cue, the people behind Yoona suddenly turned around and a text from their shirt says 'Say Yes'. Seohyun's mind suddenly went blank. She doesn't know why all of this is happening, but as she looked at Yoona waiting and for the people behind, that’s when her mind sync to the question the doe-eyed girl had said. Yoona is asking her to marry her.

 

Her tears instantly dropped, as she couldn't think of anything yet to utter that one word.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter