Comeback

Our Dreams Came True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

We are currently back stage preparing for our comeback stage we need to film the stage in three different outfits. It will be tiring after we are done. Our M/V come out and everyone had been loving our video. I hope when our Album comes out we will have a success comeback. Is exiding to know we will have our first stage today we already began filming. Jessica Noona came to see me I'm so happy she will get to see a live performance of our comeback stage. I want to tell everyone in the audience she's my girlfriend but I can't because if I do she will get attacked by my fan girls. They started chasing me and following me were ever I go when they see me. I love my fan girls but is just too much when they follow or chase me. I can't go out with Jessica in public because they will find out and the news would want to find out everything about her and it would she bad if she found out I don't want my Sica to be stalked by my fan girls or media.

I was getting ready to perform with everyone when I noticed Jessica waving at me I smiled at her. I looked at her in a way she know that my look mean I love her. She smiled and was looking at me then I waved at all my fans and to Jessica without anyone notice. We started our performance and the our fans really love our song.

The performance went well and we were done with shooting. I went to my dressing room and saw Jessica waiting for me with the others who are waiting for the guys. They stayed back a bit longer then I did to say hi to their fans. I think they might get in trouble by staying with our fans and making their girlfriends wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

We finished our live stage for our comeback I and some of the guys stayed back to talk to our fans. We took pictures with them and hugged them. Amber got a kiss on the cheek from someone. Hahah if he doesn't wipe the lipstick off from his cheek he will get in trouble with Krystal. I told him and he immediately tried to wipe it off. I helped him wipe it from his check. He was scared I could tell. Krystal will be mad at him and he will get in trouble. He is going to receive the ultimate glare from her today. I will help him with her. It wasn't his fault the fan just kissed him.

We went back to our dressing room and saw the girls and Yuri waiting for us. Amber tried to hide his cheek but Krystal saw it and send him a glare. I asked everyone if they can let us talk privately. She was mad at him and jealous I would be too. I get why she's jealous I would be too but it was really not his fault I explained what happened to her and she believed me. They made up and we're being the loveby couple they are.

I always help the guys out is rewarding as well Seohyun gives me a kiss and we can do what ever I want that day. She loves when I help them out.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was tired when we finally we recorded all we needed until we haved everything right. I know the guys are tired and sleepy I was so happy when Tiffany ran to me as soon as she saw me. We talked and cuddled until Yoona told us to let him,Amb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter