Practice

Our Dreams Came True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV

 

The guys and I got ready for our practice the girls are meeting us their we are headed to out practice studio. I'm still a little tired but I know we can do our best we will get rewarded with our three month vacation I can't wait. It will be so much fun specially with the girls joining us. I will see my Sunshine everyday.

I was half asleep when I saw my Sunshine coming in our practice room. She quickly ran to me. I was so happy to see her. I saw the guys are happy too. We are going to be a little nurvese when we start our practice because r girls are going to be here. Is the first time they come to see us practice they look exided to see our new choreography. I hope they like it I choreographed all of it. The guys liked it and congratulated me in it but we were having a tough time getting it right. I hurt my leg and I want to let it heal but I will practice a bit I don't want to hurt my leg more or I'll have to eat the intire comeback and maybe months. I'm going to practice now and then rest.

 

 

Amber

                                                  

 

Taeyeon

      

 

Jiyoon

      

 

Yoona

      

 

Hyoyeon

      

 

Yuri

      

 

 

 

Amber told me to sit out so my leg won't get hurt more but I didn't want to I told him I will sit down when my leg starts to hurt. We started to practice I was feeling a bit of pain so I told the guys I will sit down and watch. They asked me if I was OK and I told them I'm fine I just need some rest. They told me if it starts to hurt more to tell them so we can go to the doctor. I told them not to worry is just pain and it will go away. They started to practice again but still looked at me threw the mirror to see if I was ok. They tried to hide it but I could notice them looking at me and making sure I was ok.

A few minutes later the pain went away and I got up for were I was sitting and joined them.

 

 

 

                                            

 

Just imagen that is Yoona,Amber,Jiyoon,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Yuri. I tryed to find the video with out the interview but I couldn't. Please don't hate me.

 

 

The girls claped for us and we bowed. They broight food for us and we ate. I'm so happy my sunshine is here. I feel happy just to see her here. They always know how to make us smile. our girlfriends are awsome they support our carrer even when we are too busy they will always be paitiont and way. I know is not easy for them but we try to call them everyday and at least we skype them when we are out of the country.

Amber said we have a 30 minute brake so we can spend time with our girlfriends and rest.

Hyeoyeon: Sunshine do you want to go outside and get some fresh air. It kind of smells in here from all the sweeting from us.

 

Yoona's POV

 

We have prepared a surprise party for my Seohyun I know she will love it. I personally picked everything. I can't wait to see how she is going to react I hope is good though because then I'll be sad if she doesn't like it. Amber and I sneaked out of the practice room with out anyone knowing and we went to get something we needed for her party later. We took the chance to get everyone food I know they are hungry specially the guys. I can't wait My Seo Baby will be so happy.

Amber: So Yoon do you plan on doing anything els for Seohyun?
Yoona: Well I been honking and I know both of us want it but I need something.
Amber: Oh what is it?
I whispered to Amber what I needed and he told me he will buy it when we get to the store. I was a little embarrassed at what I told Amber. He told me not to worry that is normal.
Amber: Don't worry Yoon I won't tell anyone just need to keep it from Krystal she always Likes to check my things.
Yoona: Ok I'll try.
I heard my phone ringing and noticed is Krystal mmmmm I wonder why she is calling me.
Yoona: Hello?
Krystal: Hi Yoona Oppa. Is Amber with you?
Yoona: Yes is there a problem?
Krystal: I was worried I didn't see him.
Yoona: Don't worry I'll take care of him. We just came to get you and the other food.

Krystal: Ok real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter