Guys Gone Crazy

Our Dreams Came True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon's POV


Hello engine my name is Jiyoon Jeon I'm a member of Boys Generation. I'm 17 years old I like to be dorky and down time wit my girlfriend. My girlfriend is a kind and sweet I love that she's shy around me specially when I kiss her she blushed she's just so cute. Her name is Hyuna Kim. You will get to know her along this story. Anyway here I'm with Amber,Yuri,Yoona,Taeyeon and Hyeyeon. We are currently practicing for out up coming comeback. I know it will be a great success. We have been preparing he choreography for about 2 weeks now we want it to be great and make it different so our fans love it. We are changing our image so we wanted to do something different.

We have been here at our practice room since 1 AM we need to be ready by next week. I know our fans will support us and always stay with us threw our best and worst times that's why we love to so much they are awesome fans and we can always count on them to support us and stay with us. Amber and I have been composing a surprise for our fans I know they will love it but our girlfriend will hate it and will be mad at us but we want to do it for our fans. I hope we won't get killed.

"Yoon are you done with our surprise preparation I'm done with my part. I had to hide it from Krystal because she will surely kill me then revive me and kill me again hahaha." Amber told. " Yes bro I'm done hahaha it will be bad if we get murder by our girlfriends." I told Amber.

We finished with our practice and I carried Amber an my back we went to the car and went home. It was a tiring day we arrived home at 12 AM the next day I was so exosted I know all of our hard work will pay off. I fell asleep right away when I sat an the sofa Amber sat next to me and began to fall sleep too. We hugged each other and sleeped peacefully. Hyoyeon,Yoona,Taeyeon and Yuri went to sleep on there room when we arrived. We are so tired and lifeless.

I woke up a few hours later to Krystal and Hyuna calling me and Amber to wake up. I pretended at first that I didn't hear them and hugged Amber tieder hahaha Krystal and Hyuna got jealous when I pretended to mumble "I love you Amber" it was so funny what they said when they heard me tell Amber I love him. The best part was they thought I was sleep. I woke up and pretended to not know anything I said. I said hi to them and kissed Hyuna an the cheek and told her "I love you Hyuna I missed you". She poured she looked so cute.

"Are you sure you love me not Amber!?" She half yelled at me awww I made my wife mad.
Awww why you tell Hyuna wifey." I asked her. "Because you said you love Amber in your sleep were you dreaming about him? Don't tell me you love him and you don't love me?" She told me while looking sad. "No worry I love you and only you with all my heart." I told her while kissing her and giving her a back hug because she turned away from me when I looked at her. Awww she's so cute when she's jealous/mad.


Amber's POV


I was having a wonderful dream about a beautiful girl when I felt a pain an my ear I quickly opened my eyes and see Krystal holding my ear and looking at me with her dearly glare. I just shivered at her glare it scared the hell out of me.

"What's wrong Princess? Did I do something wrong?" I asked her. "Yah! Why are you and Jiyoon half sleeping while hugging each other!? And why did he say he loves you I. His sleep!?" Princess don't tell at me I didn't do anything wrong. Don't be mad we were tired and must have took of our shirts and sat down an the sofa and drifted to sleep while hugging each other is just hugging Princess. I only have eyes for you." I told her and tried to tell her I love her wit all my heart.

"His lying Krystal he told me he loved me." We.....had........ *Sobs* he used me of I gave myself to him. You jerk I loved you! Jiyoon said and I was so shocked then he burst out laughing. Urg I hate when he plays tricks on us. Krystal then portended to slap me and we all laughed at what Jiyoon said and how dramatic he acted.

This is how we always are around our girlfriends specially when we are all hanging out my 5 friends and I. We act dorky is fun if you saw what we do and how dorky we act. Is just great having out with then they are like my brothers. I'm their leader and they look up to me. I always do what I can to help them out with any problem they have or if they need advice.

 

Hyoyeon's POV


I was sleeping when I felt someone hugging me. I smelled her sent and I knew who it was is my Sunny bunny. She love to hug me while I sleep she always does that when she finds me sleeping. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her with all my heart and wouldn't change her for anyone not even the richest or hottest girl in the world for me she's the only girl I see to me she's the hottest and the most beautiful girl and I'm planning to make this last forever. All I'm doing is for her for our future and for our children that we will have when we get married and want to have a family.

I opened my eyes and kissed her and said good morning to her. She blushed and told me she loves me. I told her "I love you too my Sunny Bunny." She blushed even more and so I got up while not letting go of her and got up she wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tider I walked to the kitchen to see Amber and Jiyoon have a dramatic scene hahaha this two just can't stop being so dorky and funny they always makes us laugh even when we're down. They find the way to make us smile and laugh. They are truly our bestfriends.

I went to the kitchen and started to prepare food for us.

I got some ingredients and made brake fast for all of us. I made a lot specially with this guy's here they eat a lot. They always want more so I made extra for them. The girls are also eating with us I made for them too. When I was finished making brakefast I put the food on the place and gave it to everyone Sunny helped me and we handed each of them a glass of orange juice to and then we all sat down an the sofa and the ground. I put a movie on for us and we enjoyed our time together when the movie finished it was time for the girls to go and we bit them goodbye and kissed them.

I laid on the sofa with Yoona I was still tired and quickly fell asleep. I got back of my senses wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter