04

Bus Crush.

Taeyeon visited her friend after school.

"Oh hello Taengoo, Came by to visit Yuri?"

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

"Yes Auntie, Also I wanted to lend her my notes."

Yuri's Mother smiled back and pointed to the stairs.

"Go ahead sweetie."

Taeyeon then smiled and removed her shoes and neatly set it aside as she made her way to the stairs and climbed it.

Taeyeon's sweet smile faded away as it was replaced with an annoyed one, as she reached Yuri's room she quietly opened it and went inside.

"EIIIIIIIIIIII BROOO!!!!"

Yuri cheerfully greeted her friend and immediately stood up with open arms ready to receive a hug from the midget..

"You little sheet."

Taeyeon charged at her friend and tackled her back down on the bed.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY OMG"

"YOU FOCKEN SHEET YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR 40 MINUTES AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BEING LATE THIS WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR."

"I KNOW IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SO SORRY I WOKE UP BEFORE 6AM BECAUSE I HAD TO TEXT YOU BUT I FORGOT AND FELL ASLEEP AGAIN OMG IM SORRY MAN PLEASE DONT KILL ME I STILL WANT TO LIVE , I STILL WANT TO DO A LOT OF THINGS IN THIS WORLD, LIKE KIDNAP THE MICKEY MOUSE MASCOT IN DISNEYLAND AND ALSO TO GET WHITE SKIN-"

"That's impossible Yul."

"Shuttup now let me continue , AND ALSO I WANT TO GET TO KNOW JESSICA JUNG AND THEN COURT HER AND THEN MARRY HER AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH HER."

Taeyeon gave her an unreadable expression.

"What.."

"What what?"

"What what wha-DONT YOU FOCKEN CHANGE THE SUBJECT, YOU MADE ME WAIT, I GOT EYE- BY THOSE GUYS, MS.HWANG TOOK THE SEAT BESIDE ME IN THE BUS, SHE CRUSHED MY BODY AND TORTURED ME THE WHOLE 35 MINUTE BUS RIDE."

"Ms.Hwang?!"

"YES, MS.HWANG SO THEREFORE I SHALL THANK YOU A LOT AND GIVE YOU SO MUCH LOVE."

Taeyeon smothered Yuri's face with kisses.

"YUCK, TAENG THAT'S GAY YUCK EWWW GET AWAY FROM ME, HALP. HALP SOMEBODY HALP."

A knock was heard making Taeyeon stop.

"Is everything okay in there~?"

Yuri's Mother ask behind the closed door.

Taeyeon covered Yuri's mouth and smirked at her.

"Yes Auntie~!"

Yuri widened her eyes as she tried resisting Taeyeon's strength which she epically failed because of her illness.

"Alright then~"

As Yuri's Mother went back downstairs.

"Now where were we again?"

Taeyeon asked.

Yuri bit Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon silently screamed in pain as she tried prying off Yuri's bite by continuosly hitting her head.

"LET GO LET GO LET GO LET GO LET GO."

Yuri finally let Taeyeon's hand go and left a very visible bite mark on it.

Taeyeon wiped her hand on Yuri's shirt and looked at it.

"You little potato sheet you left a mark!"

"Serves you right!"

"Ugh!"

Taeyeon soothed the bite mark off and took her notebook from her bag and tossed it near Yuri.

"Lectures. copy them."

Taeyeon said without even looking at Yuri.

"Thanks."

Yuri took Taeyeon's textbook and set it aside.

"So now what?"

Taeyeon looked at her friend with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I added Ms.Hwang on FB, Forgot her name though. What was it again?.."

Yuri wondered.

"Stephany, I already know."

Yuri lent Taeyeon her laptop.

"Here, If you want to see."

Taeyeon opened Yuri's laptop and Maximized the browser.

'Yuri Kwon is now friends with Stephany Hwang.'

Taeyeon looked at Yuri.

"See?"

"She's really pretty here."

"I'll add her."

Taeyeon logged out Yuri's account, not forgetting to post "I love cucumbers" on Yuri's timeline and logged in her account.

Taeyeon then searched Stephany's facebook and was satisfied with the result that she got.

Taeyeon clicked on her photos and searched further after sending Stephany a friend request.

"Oh glob."

Taeyeon covered her face and blushed hard.

"Gahhhh."

Taeyeon peeked through her fingers and scrolled down.

"Crud nuggets she's so adorable."

 

As Taeyeon happily scrolled down Stephany's photos a certain tagged photo grabbed her attention.

Taeyeon dramatically fell down the bed.

"OUCH. RIGHT IN THE HEART."

"DUDE IT HURTS SO MUCH OUCH."

Taeyeon dramatically cluched on to heart as she covered her eyes from the screen of the laptop.

Yuri playfully kicked Taeyeon's .

"Shut up and look."

Taeyeon stopped and looked at the screen again.

""Just remember this: I'll always be there to catch you when you fall." - Kevin. OMG how sweet! This is one of the reasons why I am happy to be single XD#popfiction #bookworm — reading The Despicable Guy."

Taeyeon's mouth opened to an O as she stood up and  happily jumped around Yuri's room.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! OMG YES! SHE'S SINGLE! ALELUYAH PRAISE THE HEAVENS YEEESSSS!"

Taeyeon got on her knees and slid across the room with her arms in the air.

"YESSSSSSSS."

Yuri looked at her friend as if she was someone she didnt know.

"The question is if you have the guts to talk to her."

Taeyeon froze with her fist pumped in the air and hanging wide open.

"A...."

Taeyeon looked at Yuri.

"....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OK, LET ME HAVE MY FOCKENG MOMENT YUL, SHIZUZ KRISUS YUL IM HAVING A MOMENT CANT YOU SEE THAT, BOTHER ME WHEN MY MOMENT IS OVER."

Taeyeon continued spazzing as her best friend just watched her.

Yuri shook her head and took her textbook and began copying lectures.

 

 

please dont mind the errors3

didnt have time to edit this.

here's chapter 4

Enjoy! ^^