►3

The mama's boy and the spoilt brat

Sungyeol woke up covered in sweats.

 

‘What a bad dream.’ He thought to himself as he wiped his face once with his hand and pushed himself off the bed to wash up.

 

‘Morning hyung!’ Daeyeol was seated a the table already, biting the cake that their

mother baked in the morning when Sungyeol walked down the stairs to the dinning room.

 

‘Morning Daeyeol.’ Sungyeol ruffled Daeyeol’s hair and gave him a tired smile.

 

‘Hyung, you seem to be tired. Have problem sleeping?’ Daeyeol tilted his head cutely.

 

‘Not really. Maybe it is because of the weather.’ Sungyeol decided to lie. Well, Daeyeol worrying for him would be the last thing he wants since Daeyeol was his only and favourite brother. Daeyeol didn’t have any idea what had happened yesterday since he went to a stay over at a friend whom he had never met before.

 

‘I’m off to school umma and appa! Bye Daeyeol, have fun in school.’ Sungyeol waved a little before stepping out of his home and he took out his phone from his pocket, his keychain hung onto the phone cover and Sungyeol was sure that he wouldn’t loose it again.

 

‘Sungyeol!’ Dongwoo ran to his side. ‘You feeling better?’

 

‘Yes. Thanks hyung.’ Sungyeol gave him a tiny smile and Dongwoo sighed.

 

‘I’m so sorry. I didn’t know such thing would happen. I think you shouldn’t meet him again. It won’t do you any good.’ Dongwoo looked at him worriedly.

 

‘I’m fine now. It’s all over.’ Sungyeol gave Dongwoo a reassuring smile since he knew that the older got paranoid easily but the smile disappeared when someone appeared. Bingo. It’s Kim Myungsoo.

 

‘Good morning Sungyeol ssi.’ Myungsoo politely greeted and turned to Dongwoo. ‘You too, Dongwoo ssi.’

 

‘What do you want?’ Dongwoo stood in front of Sungyeol protectively, his eyes narrowed at Myungsoo. Hell, after yesterday, Dongwoo had decided not to let Myungsoo near Sungyeol at all.

 

‘G-good morning Dongwoo ssi.’ Hoya said timidly.

 

‘Morning.’ Dongwoo’s face seemed to brighten up when he saw Hoya, but he didn’t let down his guard.

 

‘I want to talk to Sungyeol ssi.’ Myungsoo decided that he should go to the main point instead of wasting time here. He still had an afternoon class to attend later.

 

‘And you think he wants to talk to you?’ Dongwoo snickered and crossed his arms in front of him.

 

‘Hyung, I’ll talk to him and settle everything now. I rather meet him this one last time than he comes to this university to bother me everyday.’ Sungyeol opened his mouth and said calmly.

 

‘But…’ Dongwoo looked at him worriedly.

 

‘I’ll be fine. I will talk to him alone. Go and accompany Hoya.’ Sungyeol said while he glared at Myungsoo.

 

‘Let’s go to a place where we won’t attract attention in case you act like yesterday.’ Myungsoo suggested and Sungyeol turned, began walking towards the garden, Myungsoo followed behind.

 

‘What do you want to say.’ Sungyeol broke the silence after they settled down on a bench.

 

‘I really like you.’ Myungsoo replied. ‘So will you go out with me?’

 

‘Do you know what you’re asking?’ Sungyeol stood up, he felt that he was wasting his time on this, is Kim Myungsoo trying to be funny? Ha! Like him? What a ridiculous joke.

 

‘I know! I can’t possibly think of dating anyone except from you. Don’t ask me why cause I have no idea.’ Myungsoo simply said, he was frustrated, was attracted to Sungyeol like a bee to a jar of honey.

 

After a whole fifteen minutes, Sungyeol finally open his mouth again.

 

‘Fine. I’ll go out with you.’ He turned to face Myungsoo.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

‘What?! He really said that he’ll go out with you?’ Hoya widened his eyes and his jaw dropped.

 

‘Yes! And I’m so happy!’ Myungsoo smiled brightly and dreamily.

 

‘Oh my. Are you sure that it isn’t just your hallucination?’ Hoya shook Myungsoo and even flicked his forehead.

 

‘Ouch! Yah! How can you do this to me?’ Myungsoo rubbed his forehead pitifully. ‘If you don’t believe me, ask Sungyeol then!’

 

‘Okay. I think I should do that to ensure you haven’t gone insane.’ Hoya really took out his phone and called someone. (Whom Myungsoo was sure that person was Dongwoo) After he hung up. He turned to Myungsoo. ‘I still can’t believe it.’

 

‘See? I wasn’t lying to you.’ Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Hoya.

 

‘So what are you going to do next? Ask him to go on a date with you?’ Hoya was more curious about what Myungsoo would do next.

 

‘I think so.’ Myungsoo took out his phone and text Sungyeol.

 

To: Sungyeol

Fr: Myungsoo

 

Can we meet at the café near your university tomorrow at 4pm?

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes after he hit the ‘send’ button but he opened his eyes immediately after his phone vibrated, indicating that he had received a message. He opened and read and he ended up dancing around.

 

‘So he agreed after all.’ Hoya thought to himself as he walked away, too lazy to watch Myungsoo going crazy.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

‘So what did the both of you talk about anyway?’ Dongwoo asked Sungyeol after Sungyeol returned from the garden.

 

‘Dating.’ Sungyeol pulled a chair from nearby and sat down.

 

‘You’re going out with him?’ Dongwoo was shocked. ‘Are you sure you’re going to be okay with this?’

 

‘I’m okay. Because, I’m getting my revenge after so many years.’ An evil smirk was displayed on Sungyeol’s face. Dongwoo certainly didn’t like his friend to become a person like this.

 

‘Sungyeol ah, I don’t think you should do this. You’ll hurt yourself in the end your know.’ Dongwoo commented.

 

‘Don’t worry.’ Sungyeol walked away to get ready for the lecture.

 

After his class, he felt his phone vibrated and it was a message from an unknown number. His brows raised as he read the message then he remembered about earlier, Myungsoo had asked for his phone number and he gave him.

 

To: Sungyeol

Fr: Unknown

 

Can we meet at the café near your university tomorrow at 4pm?

 

Sungyeol’s fingers hovered on top of the keyboard as he thought of how he should reply Myungsoo, but he managed to typed real simple something in return after saving Myungsoo’s contact.

 

To: *skull head emoji* x3 Myungsoo

Fr: Sungyeol

 

Okay.

 

Sungyeol pocketed his phone after that and went home to make a list of rules.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo, you’re so dead.’ Sungyeol thought as he smiled creepily to himself. ‘Don’t worry, I’m coming to save you, Park Sungyeol.’

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I figure that to be fair, I'll update this FF before I stop updating for a while. Put it simple, I have to study since I screwed all my tests and I'm pretty mad at myself. So I'll concentrate on my studies and I'll be back real soon. :) So don't worry.

Thanks for subbing, reading and upvoting. :)

Do leave me comments yes? ^^

 

See you soon!