The Vampire's Warm

SooTae Collection

There’s a town call Vampire’s Town. The town full with vampires, from children to adult vampire. Not just human have family. Even vampire have their own family. Vampire can come to human world without a single problem.

 

The King and The Queen only have one daughter who other vampires call her a princess. But Princess Sooyoung doesn’t like it when the others treat her like a really princess. “Please father, I don’t want the others treat me like a real princess. You both know that’s not my style.” The King couldn’t help but to chuckled at his daughter words. “My dear, what do you mean it’s not your style? Sooner or later you will be the queen.” Princess Sooyoung grumble at her father. “You’re father was right my dear. You will be the queen so you can protect this world like how we doing it right now.”

 

Princess Sooyoung can’t help but to run away from their world for a moment as she stress. She’s think that she still young that she want to feel freedom for a moment. As she relax herself in the human world, a sudden voices make her focus on that voices. “Why life are so cruel to me.” A soft mumble can be heard by her. There’s a human. No, a woman. A small figure woman kicking the small stone and angry at the same time. Princess Sooyoung chuckle a bit at her as been watching not too far from that woman.

 

“You know, it’s not good angry to yourself.” A midget woman startled at the sudden voice. A vampire laugh at the sudden reaction. “W-Who are you?!” She’s too scare to see Sooyoung in front of her that make her almost fall on the ground. “Man take it easy will you? Sorry for scared you. I didn’t know you will get startled.” Finally the midget calm herself. “Anyway, why are you so pissed?” Because she’s not human and she curious everything about human.

 

Sooyoung is the only vampire that not so normal. Usually, vampire human’s blood. But for her. She said, she can even survive without the blood. Well she prove it well. She didn’t even drink human’s blood but she eat like a normal people. “It’s not your business.” She finally said. “Forgive me for being rude. My name is Sooyoung and I would like to be your friend.” The human didn’t bother to think twice as she smile. “My name is Taeyeon. I’m happy that you want to be my friend.”

 

After they both first met, Princess Sooyoung often to come to human world just to spend time with her new friend Taeyeon. It bothering The King that his daughter keep disappearing from the palace. “What? A vampire be friend with human? What is she doing? Are you sure what you saw James?” James nod his head that he very sure what he saw.

 

While in human world, Princess Sooyoung never get bored hanging out with Taeyeon. They had been spend time for almost a year now and finally Taeyeon told Sooyoung about her family and her life. She so lonely since she lost her family. It’s hurt Sooyoung that her friend Taeyeon been lonely for such a long time. “I’m sorry.” She whispered softly to Taeyeon as she gently hug her. The hug feel so warm to Taeyeon. She never feel this warm since she lost her family. All she need is a warm time.

 

Since that day, Taeyeon feels like she has a feelings towards Sooyoung. I will tell her soon. I need to. She thought. The day she want to tell her about her feelings to Sooyoung, she saw someone was there with her. Taeyeon quickly hide behind the wall as she take a peek.

 

The King was there, to meet his daughter Princess Sooyoung. He seems upset or angry or probably both of them. “My dear, don’t you know how worry me and your mother are?” The King spoke. “Father, I am really fine here. Look, I even have a new friend who really need me. She’s lonely, she doesn’t have any family.” Oh, so that must be her father. The small petite girl Taeyeon been watching them from behind the wall.

 

Princess Sooyoung sighed. She know her father will bring her home no matter what. “And do I even care about that? Let’s go home dear. Your mother have been waiting.” She sick to go home. Her father will never let her play outside the palace. “Father, you never let me get out from the palace and now you want me to go home?”

 

The King seems mad as he let his anger out. “What kind of vampire who spending time with human? Don’t you get it?” Vampire? Taeyeon shocked. What is this secret that she doesn’t know about Sooyoung? “A v-vampire?” A soft spoke from her make Sooyoung and her father to look at her. “Taeyeon wait. I can…” Before she could finish, Taeyeon shake her head and run away from them. “Let’s go home now dear.” The King said as he grab his daughter’s arm.

 

Princess Sooyoung quickly push her father hand away from her. “No father, not this time. She someone special and you will never understand that.” The King’s daughter run away from him as she try to chase Taeyeon. James, The King’s guard try to follow her but The King stop him. “Let her go James. She was right. I’m the one who don’t understand her.”

 

All of the things she saw just now, make her forget her true reasons why she want to meet Sooyoung at the first place. “Taeyeon!” The small girl can’t running anymore. She feels tired from running but hearing her name been called by Sooyoung make her want run again but she couldn’t. Sooyoung quickly grab Taeyeon’s arm as she speak. “Taeyeon please listen to me first.” Taeyeon can’t help but to look at Sooyoung.

 

Her eyes are curious and anger at the same time. “Tell me what? That you’re vampire?” Sooyoung sighed. “Taeyeon, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you the truth. But trust me, I really want to stay with you. You need someone who can hold you. You need home.” Sooyoung gently pulling the small girl into her arms. “I am your home Taeyeon.” She smiled as her hand gently caress Taeyeon’s hair. “Yes Taeyeon, I am a vampire. The one and only vampire can love you and care for you.”

 

Taeyeon can’t help but to cry into the vampire’s chest. Vampire or human, but if the warm that Sooyoung can give to Taeyeon. Then even vampire can love human. This warm is what all Taeyeon need.