Being With You

SooTae Collection

“OH MA GOSH! YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Chaos in the house with the tall girl Sooyoung was running around the house while fooling around with her best friend Taeyeon.

“Try to take it if you dare!” Hearing Sooyoung laugh like  a steps mother who laughing at her steps daughter. The short girl scrunched her nose. “Choi Sooyoung, give it to me please.” Her tone was serious. “Whaa—I was just want fooling around. Fine!"

Taeyeon took it away from her and stomps her feet to her bedroom. Pfft! What was that about that she getting serious with it? Sooyoung thought.

….

 “Oh gosh! She cannot know about this!” She fans herself with her hand. It was a love card she make for her best friend. No. Soon to be her girlfriend. She wanting to tell her best friend so bad that she love her to death.

She shakes her head. “Is this wrong? I feels like it’s so damn wrong.” She sighs.

What could it be? They have being best friend for 4 years. Taeyeon’s feelings toward Sooyoung have been grow a lot. But there’s something make Taeyeon stop to tell her best friend. Jongin. Yes, Jongin. A guy who are totally in love with her best friend too.

Jealousy was all over Taeyeon when she knows that Kim Jongin was totally want to make Sooyoung become his.

….

Taeyeon’s POV

“Taeng! Let’s hang out together after school?” She grinning really widely. I missed those grins of her. I smiles. “Sure! I have been dreaming to eat pizza!”

She chuckles. So lovely. “Of course Taeng.” Ruffles my hair for the last time before go to the class. I pouting. “You messing my hair!”

….

School done and I was waiting for her as usual. But I didn’t expect that Jongin was there. Talking to her? I just hoping that Jongin won’t trying to stopping us from hang out. She promised me by the way. I huffing at they conversation.

Look at them, why he laughing so much? How long I have been waiting her?

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Well yeah.. Are you free now? We could hang out.” I smiles. “No it’s okay Jongin. I promised Taeyeon today.” I look at her and she keep kicking and huffing at the same time. I chuckles. Really, love to see her acting like a childish. She just being cute.

I bid goodbye at him and walk to her side while poking her shoulder. “Hey, what’s up with you? You keep huffing like a kids.” She look at me with that pouting lips. How adorable. “I’ve been waiting for you like 15 minutes. Where have you been?” Aish, whining like a kids. She always acting like this around me.

 

“Aww you waiting for me? Sorry for making you wait. As I promised, shall we go now? I will make up to you today.” Speak as I ruffles her hair. Joining her acting like a mom and her child is adorable, don’t you think?

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Walking with her, holding our hands together what I have always wanted. But, she might be think that I’m just her friend. Or maybe, she just think that I’m her sister. Sighs. It always been like this. But being with her is always the best for me.

 

I still have that love card in my beg. Should I give it to her? But what about her? She might be want to be with Jongin. Yeah, Jongin is a guy. I’m a girl who same gender with her. Is it wrong? While I keep thinking in my head, I didn’t realized that someone softly caresses my hand.

 

“What’s wrong Taeng? You being zoning out. Are you sick?” Oh gosh her voices. Her lovely voices when she concern about me. “I’m fine Sooyoung. Didn’t I tell you that I want pizza? Let’s go and eat pizza!” I grinning at her cause I don’t want her to see my sadness because of her.

 

….

 

“Thanks for today Sooyoung. I had so much fun today!” She chuckles. “Anytime for you. I will always free for you Taeng.” I blushes softly. For me? Is this real?

 

“Let’s meet tomorrow shall we?”

 

She nods. “Sure Taeng, Meet you tomorrow.”

 

 

….

 

I was holding the card that I’ve made. Why did I standing at the hallway? My heart feels really weird. Feels like something else going to happen. Without I notice, someone snatch that card away from me. “H-hey! That’s mine!”

 

I heard a guy laughs. A guy? I look up and I saw Jongin. Oh gosh why didn’t realized it? “What is this Taeyeon? A love card for your best friend Choi Sooyoung? Oh pfft please midget. Don’t you know that I’m going to court her?”

 

“Say anything you want Jongin! But give me back that card!” I try to reach that card but he’s too tall for me. He keep laughing at me. I feels like I want to cry. Please don’t do this to me. “Ah, I know what should I do Taeyeon. Thanks to you, I should give this to her and tell her that this is from me.”

 

W-what? “N-no Jongin! That’s mine!” I try to jump for a second time but he push me away. I fell. “Better luck next time!” No. I can’t stop him. I’m just a midget. I try to hold my tears but I can’t.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I wonder where’s Taeng. She’s late today. “Sooyoung!” I turn around and I saw Jongin holding something in his hand. “Oh Jongin, what’s that in your hand?”

 

“Oh, this? Ah here for you. I made it.” I blinks as I look at the card. This is Taeyeon’s right? When did he take it? “For me? Are you sure?” He smiles and nods. “Yes, for you. Well, I should go now. Bye.”

 

I try to memorized everything. I look at the card and it is really Taeng’s handwriting. But why did he said he made it? Talking about Taeng, I wonder where is she.

 

….

 

As I reach home, I put my beg on my bed as I take out that card. It does Taeng’s handwriting. Should I read it? Don’t worry Sooyoung. Just read and do nothing stupid.

 

Dear my best friend Choi Sooyoung.

Uh hi? Well urm.. I don’t know where should I start? Once you read this, please don’t get mad or get really mad at me.

My heart feels really weird these lately. We been best friend for 4 years. And I’m just, just jealous when that Jongin guy always talking to you. You see, I don’t know how to tell you.

But being with you is such a wonderful moment for me. Choi Sooyoung my best friend, I think I’m totally in love with you.

Your truly best friend,
Kim Taeyeon

 

Is this serious? She really like me? I fold the card back and I keep it neatly under my pillow. How should I give this to her back? Or, should I just keep it?

 

….

 

After Jongin gave me the card, I didn’t see Taeyeon at all. She didn’t even come to school. I wonder where is she? Alone in the classroom without her feels so empty.

 

“Hi Sooyoung.” Aigoo this guy. “Yes Jongin? What’s wrong?”

 

“Have you read it?” Ah the card. “Yes I did. It’s really pretty.”

 

“Ah thank you.” I glares at him. “I was wondering Jongin. When the last time you met Taeyeon?” He blinks. “Taeyeon? I’ve never met her. Why?” Pfft, what was that. “Such a liar Jongin. I know you met her. That card was not from you but from her. When did you take that from her?!”

 

I try to hold my anger but I can’t. Taeyeon is my best friend. No, maybe more than best friend. I love her too. Just the way she love me. She does love me like I love her.

 

“Ah you know it? I don’t know what happen to her. Trust me. But I did met her yesterday. Pff fine Sooyoung. I’m trying to get you to be mine but seems like it’s not working at all.”

 

I really mad at him that time. I just want to slap his face. “If anything happen to her, there’s no mercy on you.” I gave him my one last glare before I runs to Taeyeon’s house.

 

….

 

“Taeyeon sweetie, you still didn’t eat your lunch. Please get out from the room sweetie.” I sighs as I look at her mom. I whispers softly. “Don’t worry aunt. I will call her.” As her mother left, I knock the door softly with my softly whispers.

 

“Taeng, it’s me Sooyoung. Can you please open the door? You still didn’t take your lunch.” Suddenly her door open and immediately I push her in and hugs her tightly.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Taeng, it’s me Sooyoung. Can you please open the door? You still didn’t take your lunch.” That voices. She’s here? I slowly goes to the door and open it. I was shock when she quickly push me and hugging me tightly.

 

“S-Sooyoung? What are you doing here?” I was shocked at her action. She suddenly hug me. “Why you so stupid?” Her whispers so soft and gentle. “I’m n-not!” She suddenly cupped my face as she look at me with those soft yet lovely eyes. “You love me but you didn’t tell me. Why you being distance from me since Jongin gave me your card?”

 

I trembling. My eyes widen in shock. She knew? That Jongin did gave that card at her. I bits my lips as she still looking at me. “Now you just want to keep quiet and make me waiting for you?” I slowly look at her eyes as she said that. I open my mouth but didn’t say anything. All I feels is, her lips on mine.

 

Her lips are soft, soft enough to make me want to kiss her everyday. I close my eyes as she kiss me. Pushing myself closer to her while my hands slowly circling around her neck. Gosh I need this lips every single day. “You making me worry. Stop making me worry please Taeng.” She mumbles softly near my lips. Sounds like almost crying. Slowly open my eyes as I look at how her tears slowly fall from her beautiful eyes.

 

”Why you crying? I’m sorry.” I gently wipes her tears away with my thumb. I rest my forehead with her and smiles softly. “I’m sorry for being such a coward when it come to you. I feels like Jongin can beat me anytime he want just want to get you.” Feels her arms pulling my waist closer to her. “Don’t you know that I’ve been love you for such a long time? You making me wait.” I chuckles softly. “I know. And I’m sorry. I do love you but I’m scared. If Jongin taking you away from me. Want to know how I feels when I’m being with you?”

 

Her smile slowly appear on her face. “What is it?” Oh, why her voice so lovely. “Being with you is always the best for me. Every time you ask me to hang out with you, my heart always happy. Showing that, you Choi Sooyoung, are more than best friend to me. I love you.”

 

There, I speak for her. I tell her I love her. With all my heart I do.

 

She suddenly pick s me up while I gasps. “Y-yah! Choi Sooyoung!” She laughs. “I love you too Kim Taeyeon. But, you need to have lunch silly.”

 

Choi Sooyoung, being with you is such a wonderful moment to me.