Time Machine

SooTae Collection

If I could ride a time machine, I should have stop the ceremony.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, come back here!” The older with a short legs giggling while trying to run away from her girlfriend.

While the younger with a long legs trying her best to chase her girlfriend. “Yah Kim Taeyeon! Once I caught you, you will never escape from me!” The couple were shouting, giggling while trying to catch and running. “Try me if you dare Youngie!”

Having a fun times together, I missed those moments.

Scooping an ice cream and feeding each other at the park is always the best. “Hmm! Chocolate is great too.” Sooyoung chuckles. “Well yes it is, but it will be more awesome if you add vanilla!”

Once done with ice cream and the park, the couple went back home and having they own day together. Watching movie while hugging and cuddling with each other. Instead of watching the movie, they both keep stealing each other lips. Oh how cute was that?

Why did I even let her go that time? I must be stupid, am I? For letting her go.

“Sooyoung, there’s something that I need to tell you and it’s very important.” Without thinking anything, the younger snatch her key.

“What is it that important?” Taeyeon look at her while closing her eyes and sighing deeply. “It’s my parents.”

“Why with them?”

“They want me to get married with some guy that I don’t even know who!”  She trying to hold her tears back but her tears win over her eyes. While Sooyoung, all she can do just hugging her girlfriend while trying to hold her tears too.

Why I didn’t even try to reject they wedding?

Eyes with eyes, staring each other into the eyes in the bride’s room. Silence were all over for 10 minutes. “Just say anything Youngie. Anything. I wish you were going to reject this wedding.”

All she can do just smiling sadly and giving the older a light squeeze. “I love you Taeng, I do love you. But I can’t do anything. It’s your parent’s wish. I’m sorry.” They both trying to hide they tears away from each other.

 

“Is there anyone reject?” The bride keep looking around the hall trying to find if the tall girl will reject it or not. What she could find is that, the sadness in Sooyoung’s eyes.

“You may kiss your bride.”

It’s been 4 years. I didn’t see her for 4 years. But I did see her once, few days ago.

Strolling around the mall alone was always the best for Choi Sooyoung at this moment. Bumping to someone and unexpectedly, her girlfriend who already married to some great guy.

“Youngie?” That voice, that nickname she love to hear. “Taeng? What are you doing here?” Another unexpectedly, she already have a child. A pretty child that look like her mother. “I’m shopping here with my daughter.” Daughter, yes her daughter. All Sooyoung can do just smile softly.

Taeyeon was smiling happily. Too much happy more than when she with her. Maybe because she already have her own family. That’s what Sooyoung’s thought. “Are you strolling?”

“Ah yes, just strolling. I’m kind a bored. How have you been?”

“I have been great, having a own family sometimes tired.” Chuckling, bitter chuckling escape from Sooyoung. “Who are you strolling with?”

“Alone. I’m fine with it.”

“You should reject it.” The tall girl smiles sadly while ruffling her hair. “I know, and I wish that I could have a time machine. I’m just being stupid.”

That was the last time. Last time I saw her smile. Her laugh. Her everything. Is there any time machine in the world so I can get her back?