I Miss You

SooTae Collection

Don’t tell me why, when I close my eyes, I see you.
Don’t tell me why, when I open my eyes, I’m crying.

 

Everything is just a dream. No, maybe some of them are just a dream. But for a girl who name Kim Taeyeon, maybe everything are really a dream. She hoping that everything will be gone. There’s one dream, that haunted her really bad.

“I’m sorry miss. She can’t make it.”

Everyday she woke up, there always a tears running down on her cheeks. She feels it. The feels when someone she love already gone.

 

....

 

Reading some book in the balcony as she feels a warmth around her. She smiles as she can feels who is it. “You know, you can get sick if you didn’t wear anything warm.” The other girl turn to her girlfriend as she grins cheekily. “I already wear it now.”

Her girlfriend pinches her cheek lightly. “Aigoo why you being so cute even you not doing it?”

“Because I am cute. Cause I’m your midget.” Taeyeon giggling in her arms as she feels like Sooyoung’s arms are like her home. Always feel warmth and secure.

 

 

On they 3rd anniversary, Taeyeon have been surprised by her girlfriend proposal. “Kim Taeyeon, my midget. Will you be mine forever and stay as my wife?” How could she say no? She was crying in tears that she so happy about it. She snuggles herself into Sooyoung’s arms like she always do.

Sooyoung smile never left her face as she rubs Taeyeon’s back gently and keep whispering ‘I love you’ over and over again.

 

The couple are being busy to handle everything before they wedding day. Of course they need to find some wedding dress and even need to find a place for the venue. It’s really tiring but yet it’s enjoying. Taeyeon never feels this happy before as she keep smiling from ear to ear.

As her friends saw that, Jessica keep nudging her arm playfully. “Yaah, are you still dreaming about your prince?” She just shakes her head as she chuckles. “It’s not like that Jessi. It just that, I was wondering what would happen after we got married. It must be the happiest moment for me.”

That’s what she always thought. But she could never imagine about getting married. Sooyoung who always playful also have a romantic side of her. Taeyeon just can’t help it but smile when she think about Sooyoung.

 

On the day of the wedding, Taeyeon can’t  stop from biting her own fingers. “Taeyeon, stop eating your fingers!”

“Can’t help it Jessi. I’m just being nervous.” Jessica smiles as she look at her best friend. “It’s normal for you to nervous. It’s your first time. Sooyoung is such a nice woman and you such a lucky person to have her. Everyone are amuse when she had you.”

Jessica was right. Sooyoung got so many fans because of her hard work and her beautiful heart. She love to help people. That’s why everyone being her fans.

On the other hand, the tall girl keep staring at her phone wallpaper. She can’t stop smiling as she saw her precious on her phone. “I can’t wait to meet her Yul.”

“Aigoo you will getting married so please be patient okay? And gosh this traffic really make me feels angry.” The tall girl just chuckles at her best friend action. “I was wondering, am I impatient or you are?”

Neither they both know what will happen to them. As the sudden lorry crashed them from behind. Make both of them unconscious.

 

Both of the family and even Taeyeon rushing to the hospital. Trying to hold her tears as her tears keep running down to her cheeks. On this important day, why would this happen to her? That’s at least what she thought.

It’s been 5 hours she’s waiting with her white wedding dress. Finally, doctor came out and tell something that she couldn’t bear. “I’m sorry miss. She can’t make it.”

 

....

 

After that incident, she doesn’t want to know anyone else. All she want is just to close her eyes and see her one and only precious, Choi Sooyoung. But every time she open her eyes, she was crying.

“I miss you so much pabo yah.” While whispering softly.