Day 2

Typhoon

I woke up to pure darkness. My body was stiff from sleeping on the couch. 

FLASHBACK

*Click* 

He strode out of the bathroom like a fashion model, wet hair making his shirt wet which in the process revealed his abs... damn. The way he could rock a plain t-shirt and sweats was unfair. It made the outfit look so darn expensive. His hair still looked a million times more stunning then my sloppy one. Mind you he looks like a perfect King. Darn...

"What are you staring at?" He snapped.

I jumped coming back to reality and realizing I've been looking down at his shirt all along. I blushed a bit. 

"I-I'll go sh-shower..." I quickly ran into the bathroom and locking the door as fast as I could. Heaving a big sigh, I stripped down and took a long shower. 

When I stepped out of the tub, I realized I hadn't brought in a towel. I groaned. Opening the door slightly I called out, "Kris" meanwhile turning into a red tomato. 

I heard some shuffling and a sleepy, "Five-min.s". 

"I need your help... can you pass me a towel?"

"Get it yourself." 

"Kris please~~"

I heard an annoyed sigh and someone shuffling through the closet. Soon enough he stood in front of the bathroom and handed the towel. His cheeks turned a bit pink.  I felt like dying again; my shoulders were bare. I quickly thanked him and closed the door on his face. I stayed in the bathroom for a good sum of time and went out, determined to sleep on the couch after what had happened. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Funny how I felt around the room and found that the curtains were actually open. 

"Kris~~ Where are you?" I lowered my voice just in case he was still asleep.

I walked around the room trying to find the bathroom. I shreiked when I felt like I was falling. 

"Uff~" I landed onto a solid yet warm thing... When I tried to push myself off, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and craddled me. I looked up to see a sleepy Kris. Wow... I have fangirled over the "sleepy face" when Miracles in December came out. But darn up close he looks a million times better. I gave another try at getting up only to be pulled back into the hug and weakened by the amount of strength he had.

Tsk, the rest of the fandom would kill for this... I feel so... happy? His eye's are so alluring... Even when they're closed. Humph.

I quickly pecked his cheeks. He was sleeping right? So he won't know... hope not. 

 

Lunch

 

A loud buzz went off, sending vibrations on the bed. I opened my eyes, only to find a perfect face only centimeters away from my. I gasped and pulled back; a pair of arms held me tight. I wriggled; fail. I pinched him hard; fail. I called out his name; fail. 

"You sleep like a log." 

"Sh~ sleep." He called out.

I need to record his sleepy voice... I can listen to it all the time. Mwuahaha... wait ew I sound like a stalker. 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ARMS?! DID YOU UAL HARRASS ME?!" And the Lion awakens. Sigh it lasted for a few hours, thats a first. 

"Ew. You? Me? Hell to the no. Dude you pulled me into your arms." 

"I'll tell the members to be aware of you..."

"Mwoh?! Wae?!"

"Because you like ually harrassing people. I mean I'm hot and all but jeez calm down." 

"Shut up, Yi Fan. Self-conceited jerk." I said as I rolled off the bed and made a quick walk to the bathroom, slamming the door. And I forgot to get a towel again. It's going to be a long day. 

I walked out to a brighter room than before. Oh the blinds were down... no wonder. Mentally facepalming myself, I looked about the room. 

A few plates were on the small table and some food in pots, and even bigger plates. Kris was on the couch, looking dead. The power must've been out, or he would've been doing some crazy things on tv. He looked up to me. I smiled. In response I recieved laughter. 

Why are you laughing? What the heck? 

After what seemed forever he "tried to calm down" and just pointed at my hair. He burst out into laughter again. He sweeped out his phone from his pocket and took a picture. Frustrated I dashed into the bathroom and nearly died. Half of my hair was still covered in shampoo.

How did that happen? Did Satan stroll in and decide to troll with me? I have had enough bad luck. 

A soft knock vibrated through the door. "_________~ah, let me help you clean up." 

"No." 

"Come on, I won't laugh."

"No." 

"Do you really want to walk around all day looking like a clown?"

"Way to ruin my self-esteem, Yi Fan."

"No I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want people to laugh at you or make fun of you 10 years from now, because you happened to appear on the cover of the newspaper looking like a mess."

Sigh. I walked to the door and unlocked it. When I opened the door, I was face to face with him. 

Hick, Hick

Ipulled back and just looked down at the floor. He quietly walked in with a towel in hand (which I didn't realize). Tugging me towards the sink, he made me bend my head forward. The faucet began running so smoothly and gently across my hair, teasing my neck on the way. A pair of hands began to message my scalp. I felt so free... or more like OMG his hands are so soft and gentle. I want to touch them till the ends of forever. GAHHHHHHHH. We don't look in a wrog position right? Fangulls you're help would be helpful right now.

"Done~" He chirpped in and wraped the towel around my neck and cris-crossing it on my forehead. When he finished, I looked up to the mirror, I have to say he looks so adorable when he is smiling~ 

Note to self: Make him smile more often.

My stomach growled, a heard a low chuckle coming from Kris.

"Hungry?" Since when did he care about me?! I love this side of him. I SHALL WED YOU MWUAHAHAHHA... or not...

"Earth to _________. Do you want to eat?"

"Uh... oh yeah. Starving."  

The day went on quiet well... but the air seemed so awkward. I tried avoiding him as much as possible. But hey it's a small room... ok not so small but avoiding him was difficult and boredom was getting to me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

NYC, USA 6:28 PM June 17,2014

 Do you guys like it so far? How is it? Tell my mistakes please!! Oh and I support #OT12 through thick and thin. No matter what happens. Love you all!