Night 1

Typhoon

Once we parked, infront of the rather lavish hotel, I hopped off and speed-walked to the entrance. 

 

Don't take out your camera's... I pray you don't take out your camera's...

 

"OMG! LOOK IT'S KRIS OPPA! AHH!!!" 

 

HOLY SHERLOCK! YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE OK!? Immature fangirl's...tsk... 

 

"OPPA! KRIS OPPA! MARRY ME!"

 

"OPPA I LOVE YOU! DATE ME!"

 

bwuahahaha... should I be screaming like them? Oh goodness they're too hilarious... Marry me? Oh God... 

 

I bursted into laughter, it's just too funny. Seriously, I think in 5 days of living with this being I realize he hate's the girls who show themselves to him... Oxoxoxoxo and the King himself arrives? What will he do... I'M GOING TO GO BLIND! OMG! NOT EVEN THE STARS UP IN SPACE SHINE SO BRIGHT! PUT THEM CAMERA'S DOWN! Wait a minute... Oh crap... We might... NO WE WILL be on the cover of the news... Shoot... Life you're angering the Princess. 

 

"Do you plan on standing there?" Aw... My Prince in a Shining Armor... Ouch... 

 

"Ouch! That hurt's." 

 

"Please, just stand here. I'll go to reception. Don't tell anything, ANYTHING, to anyone."

 

"OMO OPPAR HAS A GF?!" 

 

"GET HER!"

 

Woah! Wait what?! Who is she?! Let me see! Why are they giving me dark glare's?... Oh it's me... KRIS! KRIS! Read my thought's! Jerk... Am I going to die like this? In the middle of a fight over Kris?! At least let me have my first kiss... The CPR doesn't count... GAH!!! 

 

I ran to Kris's side and clung to him. The receptionist gave a worried glance and quickly handed over the room key's. The weird thing was there was only one pair of key's. 

 

With no time to think, we hastely made way to the elavators and heieved a deep breathe. We escaped the chaos somehow... I hope all is well. 

 

"I have to tell you something."

 

"Sure go ahead." 

 

"Um... due to the Typhoon all the rooms were taken. They only had... one... room... left... We will have... to um... share it?"

 

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY!? A ROOM WITH YOU?! A DORM I CAN SURVIVE! BUT A ROOM WITH YOU?! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!"

 

He looked at me, guilt spread like a lightening bolt. I didn't mean it! I didn't mean the last part! My temper! KRIS OMG!

 

The rest of the ride up, we stayed quite. I wish the groud would break open and swallow me up as a whole. I just made Kris hurt... Oh goodness... I actually love you... you'll never know now...

 

With a solemn gratitude, we strode to stop infront of the door. He unlocked it with haste and went inside. 

 

OK! I would survive if there were two beds! BUT WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED?! 

 

"I forgot to tell you... they only had a Queen sized bed available... I hope it will make do." 

 

Someone save me! One bed?! I should sleep on the floor! 

 

"The floor is cold... the sofa is uncomfortable to sleep on... um... I guess we'll have to share." He spoke the last part like he was ready to die. 

 

I just stood there. My handbag in hand, looking wide-eyed at what will be my room for the next night or so... Many of you fangirls will dream this! But it's actually weird... Why am I telling you this? You just chased me tsk... I hope you DON'T make this into the TOP TWEETED HASHTAG! Damn you probably will. Kill me now!