Day 1 (Beach)

Typhoon

After 34858042309400942234 hours we finally came to park infront of the beach. Kris took my phone away, how stupid... 

 

"I hate you."

 

"You're welcome." 

 

"YOU TOOK AWAY MY PHONE!"

 

"Are you planning to get out and film this?"

 

That's it...

 

"UM THE ONLY WAY I CAN FILM THIS STUPID THING IS WITH MY PHONE! YOU TOOK AWAY MY PHONE! USE YOUR BRAIN, BEFORE I LOSE MINE!" I turned to him, yelling and whacked his head. No reaction 

 

I will go to the mental hospital. Don't let your emotions show... Oxoxooxo my evil side has emerged. Oh yeah...

 

"Ahem... Kris, Oppa?"

 

"What did you call me?" His head turned sharply towards me, I was frightened, he raised his eyebrow.

 

Pretty what do we have here? He has never been called Oppa? Oh look at those fine Angry Bird eyebrows... Wait. I used to fangirl like an idiot over this handsome... pft... Kris handsome? Whatever...

 

"Are you expecting me to kiss you?"

 

I choked on air. Is that possible? DID YI FAN JUST SAY KISS?! HOLY GOODNESS OMG! SOMEONE SAVE ME! I'M STUCK IN A CAR WITH A BYUNTAE. 

 

"Kiss?" I choked on air again. Laughing, I began laughing... 

 

"Stop!! Ahahaha stop!! Eeek!! Mommy!!" Who's tickling me? HOLY SHERLOCK!

 

I pushed his body, only to have him hit the window hard. Opsy... Sorry... OMG I hope he isn't bleeding. 

 

"Kris are you okay?" I tilted my body enough to see the back of his head. Two strong arms extended around my waist and held tight. 

 

DIE!!! Ew!!! Let go of me!!

 

"LET ME GO!" 

 

Knock, knock. 

 

"Curse the day, now we have to deal with the police. Let go of me. DAMMIT! There are people taking pictures." 

 

"What?!-" We banged our heads together. 

 

"Ow... it hurts." I scratched my head furiously, Kris followed up and slowly blew against it. I began to feel calm. Forgetting the camera's I sat up and opened the door. 

 

Alright! Let's do this! Bang! I hit the sand, today is certainly not a good day. A door closed, and Kris ran over to my side. 

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

"Is that a question?" I shot dusting off my raincoat furiously and panting off to the beach to ignore him. He built up my guilt, he was certainly pouting. I will be the cause of the pain of Yi Fan for the next 2 months and another 2 weeks. How fantastic?

 

With a solemn air, and fake smiles. We finally finished filming. Kris walked alongside the beach, his eye's sad for some reason. But that didn't stop my plan. I ran as fast as I could and pushed him into the water. Causing him to grasp on to me, for safety and pull me down with him. 

 

My plan failed... I'm WET!!! I'M WET!! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! I just wanted him wet! Darn it! I can't breathe. What the?

 

"Wake up! Wake up!" Someone slapped my face, and with strong force was nearing my face before I opened my eye's in alarm. KRIS IS GIVING ME A CPR?! NO!! MY PURE LIPS!! WHY?! 

 

I turned to my side, only causing Kris to crash his face into my arm and wale in pain. After 30 min.s of arguing we walked to the car shiveirng. Kris's phone rang off, with Manager Kim's name flashing on the screen. He flew to get his phone and answered it.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"  

 

After what seemed like forever. Kris turned to me and nudged his phone. 

 

"Nae yeobosaeyo, Oppa?"

 

"________ darling.... Typhoon is coming... You will have to stay in a hotel... safety... with Kris." 

 

"ARE YOU PLANNING TO PUT ME IN THE DEVIL'S DEN?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE WITH KRIS FOR EVEN A NIGHT?!"

 

The line was cut off. Curse my luck. I showed my own Angry Bird face and gave his phone back. Banging the car door, I sat hand's crossed. I'm sincerely sorry door, but I have to use you right now. 

 

"I saw a... hotel... when we were driving here... Um... do you want to go there?" 

 

I rolled my eye's, and stayed quite. Hope he understood. He just drove off. 

 

It was dark outside, I realized. It was only 6:30 PM.There was no living soul on or near the beach as we drove off. I will have to hope to have a seperate room from the Angry Bird.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Ok so I just wanted to give you guys some background before you are lounged in a hotel room with Kris. Also Kris if you are reading this, me no like byuntae. :D LOL ok I bet he never will even see it :P. I hope this is working out well... is it? Comment comment! Thank you. Also I've been a bit down, sorry if I don't update my other fic's... yeah...

Sincerely,

 

An ahjumma (I'm not married or old, that's just a nickname my friends gave me :D )

 

NYC, USA 

March 24th, 2014 8:31 p.m.