Day 1

Typhoon

I was mad at Kris. I just could not being around him. (Well at least for the night) 

 

I took a long shower, does 2 hours count? I waited till the whole dorm was quite. 

 

All the boys left... MWUAHAHAHA, Pretty I have the whole dorm to myself. I hope Hana left with them. 

 

I just wrapped a towel qucikly and took all my dirty clothing and stepped out. But I hit something hard. 

 

That's weird, for the past five day's I've been living in this dorm there had been nothing in front of the bathroom door. 

 

"Um... are you planning on putting on clothes anytime soon?"

 

Holy sherlock, doesn't he have a schedule to go to?! Today is freaking THURSDAY! Wait why does it say Wednesday on the... Oh crap. Kris just saw me in a towel, wet. Five days and our reputation is ruined. Curse my life. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"As far as I know, this dorm is EXO dorm not your house. Please put on clothes." 

 

Is Kris covering his eyes? Wow he is innocent. Oh crap. 

 

I held onto the towel for dear life, my face turned crimson. I just qucikly ran to the room the boys decided to give up for me and Hana. I locked the door and melted. 

 

I hope he forget's it. My life is ruined. 

 

Five knocks. Kris's signal. What does he want now? 

 

"Um... ________ you didn't forget today we have to go to Seobin beach, to record your visit to South Korea? I know you're mad at me and I shouldn't have been harsh, but please cooperate and come with me. Yeah... Please hurry. Oh and if it'll make it understandable, I'm the only one with a free schedule right now, that's why I was left behind." 

 

"I'll dress quickly." I managed before dressing up and drying my hair. I put on white-and-black stripped turtle neck, black skinny jeans, my beige rainboots, and my beige raincoat. It looks rather dull outside. We're going to the beach in a not-so-great waether. Mother Nature you cook some of the world's most delicious soups, that it makes me hate you. Darn it! I was seen in a towel... aww... If Baekhyun dares... 

 

Five knocks again. BE PATIENT HUMAN BEING! I'M A GIRL NOT A BOY! JEEZ! 

 

"_______ I'll be in the car, please hurry." CURSE YOU FOR BEING SO GENTLE! I feel the guilt building, thanks a lot. I held an Oh Sehun poker face for 5 straight min. But I couldn't help thinking about the mere thought of what happened after I came out the shower. 

 

 I brushed my hair, laying it out and walked out. Still embarassed from what had happaned earlier. I ran down the flights of stairs like a bull running down the streets of Spain. Yup this dorm will make me look like an insane person in no time. 

 

WHOAH! Hold up! Wow, is that Kris? Where is my phone? Got'cha! Hehehehehe, I can use this to pull a prank on you... Wait but you look so handsome. Meh, Sehun can help me come up with something. Aw... look at him hoolding a cute Ace in his hand. I shall tag it "YOUNG KRIS/BABY KRIS". Oh yeah 5 days and I will already ruin your life, more than you did yourself in "EXO Showtime", you just wait. Ah revenge is so sweet. 

 

I hopped my way to the car and got in. Kris just looked at me with wide eyes. Once he sat in the drivers seat he turned his head. He reached out and felt my forehead. 

 

"Are you sick? Are you ok? Did you take some kind of medicine?"

 

"You're stupid." I said sharply before shrugging off his hands and rolled my eyes. Wow you can't be happy around this guy. "The Quirks of Being in the EXO Dorm". KBS should invest in my idea and make a show of it.

 

"Just drive." I commanded, he gave me one last glance before turning the engine. Off we headed towards the beach, on a rainy day.