Playing with Devils

Black Blood

Jasmina

"MINA! Ari! Let's go play! I want to go play!" Haliey begged dragging Ari and I around the castle while Eryn trailed behind us cooly. 

"Eryn! Come on, before father sends Ji-Yong to stop us with those awful birds like he did last time." She encouraged as we made it out of the castle. 

"So childish." she said under her breath before walking a little faster to catch up. We laughed at Haliey as she dragged us around.

"ARI! HALIEY! ERYN! Where are you all going? Hades said that you would help the new demons with there powers and teach them how to feed." Our heads whipped around to see Taehyung running towards us. 
Eryn smiled at the boy while Haliey and Ari just rolled their eyes at the young demon. 

"Awww he's so cute!" Eryn exclaimed squishing him in a hug. The boy smiled cutely holding on to the ice demon.

"Taehyung, why don't you ask Mina to show her combat skills?" Ari asked leaning on the wall.

"Because Mina is a meany." he pouted his devil tail whipping around behind him. Holding tighter to Eryn's waist, flashing his tiny fangs.

"That's because I don't trust trickster demons." I said looking down in the young devil. He smirked his cute façade melting away. The small boy slowly getting bigger becoming a 18 year old trickster demon, his bright orange hair accenting his dark eyes. While is fangs grew larger, his devil tail still flickering. He stood a little shorter than myself in a black suit smirking at us. 

"Oh your so mean. That's why it is no fun to play with you." He complained. Eryn looked at the boy wide eyed before complaining.

"Oh my gosh! He got me again! I can't believe this!" She stomped her foot on the stone floor. Ice covering the floor under Taehyung's feet causing him to slip and fall on his . We laughed at the trickster demon as he struggled to stand up with the lack of friction.

"At least you got better at holding up smaller forms. Claps for the fool." I teased 

"Well I wouldn't have gotten better if Ari hadn't taught me how to feed off of confusion and lies. Thanks boo!" He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Quit flirting with my sister before I kill you in your sleep."

His eyes went wide as he hid behind Ari's wings.

"So scary!" 

"Don't worry Tae! I'll play with you!" Haliey said her eyes glowing red as she walked toward him. Her fangs coming out and bat wings twitching.

"Oh no! I have no time for that! Have nice day ladies! Bye wifey!" Tae called to Ari before running off into the distant end of the hallway.

"He seem to take a liking to you." I teased as we walked into outside, demons and half demons walking around in the stony courtyard. 

"He's cute." She said simply with a shrug. 

"I heard father was trying to pair you two up. I think you two would be too cute." Haliey exclaimed.

"I don't do cute Haliey, I do fierce!" Ari said snapping her fingers with a hair flip. 

"You my demoness sister are a mess." I laughed.

"You know me, I like a mess." She said her mischievous eyes flashing red. We laughed at her as we continued to walk down a path of red clay until come to Eryn's ice garden which rested on a ledge that looked out over the rest if the castle. 

"I thought we were going to go to feed! I'm hungry!" Haliey whined grabbing onto my leather jacket. A black feather fell from the sky landing in front

"Shhhhhh!" I said covering my eyes going to the dark cloud of crooking ravens surround the red sky around us. They came down like black rain onto the icy ground of the garden. Each raven splattered into the ground joining together like mixing colors in a paint palette. The colors changing into mixtures of black and white forming the body of a male in front of us.

"Hello Ladies. Where are you going?" Ji Yong asked causally while the final raven melted into his body. 

"Ji Yong, was that really necessary?" Ari said with her arms crossed. 

"Ahh Ari, you out of all people should understand I love to make a good entrance. But anyways where are you four going? I thought your father said not to leave the realm."

"He did, but when have we ever listened?" I countered matching my sister's stance. 

"That is true, but I can't let you do whatever you want. The angles have been more active on the human world look for you four as leverage."

"Leverage? I don't believe in being used, Ji Yong." Eryn said simply her ice blue eyes flashing a bright pinkish red. The ice around Ji Yong rose into an intricate ice cage trapping the raven king. 

"Oh Girls why must you play so much?" He charismatically complained.

"Because it's fun." We said together before turning around. I made a portal to the human realm.

"Your father is not going to be happy when he finds out you left."

"Let him be mad! I get my ambition from him." I said with a wink before walking through the portal, my sisters right behind me.


~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon

"THOSE DREADED DEMON GIRLS!!!" Zeus's voice exploded off of the walls of the temple. The room shook as he towered above us in his blinding halo of gold light.

"Always moving in between realms as if they own the right to do so! NAMJOON!" 

"Sir I'm right here." I said shaking my head at his out burst. Zelo, Jimin and Jungkook stood alert waiting for his answer.

"Take your team to the human realm and find them before they go back! I want to get Hades where it hurts." He said sitting back in his throne with a sigh. 

"May I ask why?" Zelo asked with an eyebrow raised. 

"They are his daughters. Ari, the demoness, feeds off of chaos youngest of the four girls combat skills extraordinary, highly dangerous. Eryn, the yuki omma. Ice and snow demon and the second oldest with a pair of shocking blue eyes you could never mistake for human. Next, Haliey the succubus, looks ca be deceiving when it comes to her. She is the oldest of the four but looks and acts like a child. Don't be fooled by this act. Lastly, Jasmina the nightmare demon and shadow jumper. The only way the four can move so quickly through the realms. She is also one of the youngest but asks as one of the oldest. Don't under estimate her nor her sisters or it could end badly."

I stood calculated what Zeus was saying, contemplating What moves we were going to have to take to find them. 

"Don't worry about it. We find them by the end of the week." Jimin said with a smirk on his face while he let his wings unfold slowly. 

"I'm glad, I can count on you four. But Know this, we are preparing for attack on the demon realm and I want to be able to have the upper hand. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" We said in unison before flying down from the temple down into the lower section of 'Heaven' as most human like to call it.

"OHHH I'm strangely excited right!" Jimin said rubbing his hands together as

"Jimin? Which way are you excited? Because i know I'm cute but I do not roll that way." Zelo said playfully backing away from the older angel. 

"Shut up! You know what I meant!" He puffed out hitting him on the shoulder while Zelo just laughed. I chuckled, shaking my head at the men I have worked with for years.
We are sort of like brothers but not really. Back when we were little angels still without wings, there was this thing called 'The Calling'. Each child was taking through this ceremony to find out what type of angel they were 'destined' to be. 
I didn't know the guys until that day, one by one we were called up to the podium eager to know what our destiny was. I remember the fear and strife in the Head's eyes when he tried to call on our wings. 

"THEY COULD BE DEMONS! MUCH PAIN AND DARKNESS!" He screeched as he ran away from our small bodies. People stared at our wings which we much larger than most angel children. We all were pretty much outcasts, looked down upon by the other angels. With this we became sort of like brothers. One day Zeus came to us saying that if we are so destined for pain then we should join the Guardians. And we did. Now were are here, the highest ranking guardians in history. 

"Namjoon! Namjoon!" Jungkook called causing me to come back to the present. 

"What what what? What do you want?" I asked throwing my arm over his shoulder as we walked towards the door between the realms. 

"What's the plan?" They all asked in unison. I put on a pondering look on my face, scratching my chin before smirking. 

"I don't know yet. That's why it's so fun." I said before jumping through the door to the human realm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmina 


Heaven. That's an ironic name for a night club if you ask me, but hey I'm not going to judge. Ari, Haliey, Eryn and I decided that we wanted to go to Los Angles, a favorite place of mine in the human world. Every time we go to the human world we disguise ourselves so that it is easier to move around and feed without being noticed. 

"OHHH there! I want to go there!" Haliey exclaimed pointing to a male strip club across the street.

"Um no not all of us are succubus boo. We have no time for that." I said shaking my head. We continued walking down the street, the cool night air wrapping itself around my bare legs. 
We turned to corner in the next block and saw the bright neon blue sign. 

"Heaven." Eryn read out loud as we stopped infront of the door.

"Sounds fun." Ari said her eyes flashing red as she stared at the sign. As if anticipating it.

"We'll see." 

I opened the heavy black door to see a long line of eager humans, restlessly climbing over each other to catch a glimpse of what's inside.

"Tsk tsk. There is line." Ari said with a smirk. 

"Please when have I ever waited in line." Haliey said her brown eyes flashing a rich pink color as she walked through the crowd, turning on her ual charm. At the front of the line stood a buff young man guarding the entrance with a red velvet rope. He saw Haliey looking at her black and pink dress, fishnet stockings and heels critically. 

"Hey, what's your name." She asked staring up at him with her inhuman eyes. He looked down at her and smirked, "Taeyang."

He giggled and rested her hand on his bicep turning to us.

"GURRL he's so fine. I think I'm going to have fun." 

We laughed and walked passed them as she continued to seduce the bouncer, putting him under her spell. People groaned becoming even more restless as the bouncer forgot about his job. 

I chuckled and waved bye to the people as we walked down a black hallway with red lights shining down on us. Couples were making out on the walls smelling of sweat and lust. Pressing each other to the walls aggressively, whether with hate or love you would never know. Soon we could hear the blasting techno dance music and see blue strobe lights. We walked in and the whole place looked like cirque de soleil with wings. Woman with white wings and wire halos hanging in black cages dancing to the music. Others hung on black strips if cloth like haunting dancers. 

"Interesting. I like it." Eryn said strutting into the dance floor with Ari behind her. 

"Mina! Go have some fun! Find yourself something to play with." Ari said dancing off into the crowd. The dancing became fierce from everyone she laid her hands on. The energy becoming angry and stuffy. 

"Why must you always over do it?" I said to myself with a shake of my head as I moved through the crowd to dance. I looked around at the darkest auras. Vacant drunken eyes filling the faces of people around me. 

"Hey mami." a Spanish boy called out coming behind me grabbing my waist as we danced to the music. He his eyes were dark and depressed behind the y cholo façade. 

"Hola papi. Te quiero(you like)?"

"Me quiero." He whispered in my ear. I smirked 'target acquired'

We danced for a while until I got bored with him in that aspect, dragging him to an empty table in the back but still a place where you could see the entrance. 

"Do you have dreams and nightmares?" I asked draping my hand down his chest. 

"All the time. That's why I come here, I prefer not to sleep." He said grabbing onto my waist moving to kiss my neck. I felt my fangs grow and grow out as my eyes heated to change colors. I pulled him up and looked into his eyes knocking out, letting him sleep. 

"Awww he so cute!" Haliey commenting coming up next to me with Eryn and Ari. 

"I know right. I found him all by myself." I joked. They laughed before walking away to let me do my thing. I was about to feed when I felt eyes watching me. I looked up and saw four men walk in. The one in the front had blonde hair and calculating eyes as girl tried to throw themselves at him he just kept his eyes on me. A challenge? A threat? I Couldn't tell. Slowly the men started to walk toward me. I wanted to run but I couldn't figure out a reason why, so I stayed and watched. Frozen. 

They came to the table, the blonde one staying while the others dispersed into the crowd. 

"Hello Jasmina." He said with a smirk only faltering slightly at the unconscious body. 

"Who are you?" I asked backing up away from him. His eyes still locked onto my red ones. 

"I'm Namjoon, I see that you busy but I want you to let me take you and your sisters somewhere."
I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, retracting my fangs and bringing my eyes back to a dark brown. 

"So who exactly are you NamJoon?" I asked curiously resting my chin on my hands as I stared at him. 

"I'm a demon's worst nightmare." 

"I'm an angel's worst experience." 

"I'm glad to make your acquaintance." He said getting closer and closer to me. I sat back pressing myself into the black leather seat.
 
"Are you scared, Jasmina?"

"Nope." I said before fading into the shadows behind me, transporting myself to the alley way. 
I turned around and saw Haliey dropping a once living body. 

"Haliey! The guardians are here! It's time to go!" I called to her looking around for Ari and Eryn. It started to get cold and I looked up to see Eryn fighting a guy with white wings on the roof. 

"ERYN! HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO!"

"Don't you think I'm trying to leave." 

"Come on Eryn! I thought demons liked to play, let's play!" A man with dark hair said smirking. 

"I got you!" Ari called grabbing her off the roof as she flew away from another blonde hair man. 

"I don't have time for this mess right here!" I said moving to open a portal back to Hell. But it wasn't working! The portal made a tearing sound, kind if like a scream. But this scream hurt. 

"MINA!! Could you hurry up PLEASE!" Ari called throwing the large man over her shoulder onto the empty street. 

"I can't! We need to go now! Jump!" I said pushing Haliey into a shadow. Ari took Eryn dove into the shadow behind her. I was about to walk in before Namjoon came out of the back door of the club. 

"Jasmina, we aren't here to hurt you. We just want to talk to you four."

"Bull. I will see you later angel boy. Ciao!" I said with a wink before disappearing into nothingness.