Trapped

Black Blood

Black Blood- Chapter 3

 

Trapped 

 

"What the actual !" I growled out as I punched a crumbling and decrepit farmhouse in the middle of a small abandoned farm in the middle of Utah. The weak walls creaked before falling to the ground, leaving the large farmland completely barren of anything other that weeds. 

 

"What is going on Jasmina? Why didn't we go home?" Eryn asked as she looked at me with nervous eyes. 

 

"Damned Angels!!" I growled loudly. "They had Zeus block the bridge that I use to move between the realms! But the upside is he can't block it for very long. Two weeks max but still." I said with frustration as my human form wavered as my anger increased.

 

"Well what are we going to do about those angels from the club?" Ari asked sitting Indian style on a near by railroad track. 

 

"I don't know. We either hide like cowards, find and kill them, or just wait it out."

 

"Well I know damn sure I'm not going to hide from featherless birds." Ari said her eyes flashing red with challenge.  I smirked flashing my demon fangs. 

 

"You got that right." 

 

"OHH bird hunt! Bird Hunt!" Haliey cheered clapping her hands together. Eryn on the other hand just sat there skeptically at us. A look of worry furrowing her pale features. I raised and eyebrow at her, "Is there a problem?" 

She hesitated before giving an answer, "Maybe we should lay low for a while. Like you said he can't hold the barrier for longer than two weeks with out breaking any rules, so what's the point of hunting them down when they wouldn't be able to find us."

I thought about it for a second. She is right, it wouldn't make any sense to kill them when it won't change anything and confronting them wouldn't solve much either. It's only 2 weeks that we would have to wait, we could manage and it could work. 

 

"You have a point."

 

"Excuse me?" Ari said with a look of frustration. 

 

"You heard what I said. She's right there is no point in killing them or hunting them down if they only have 2 weeks to work. Laying low would make the most sense and I know the perfect place too." 

 

"Urrggghhh! You are no fun, I swear! But whatever it could be interesting." Ari complained before shrugging. 

 

"Nooooooo!! No bird hunt?! You are so mean Mina." Haliey said with a pout. 

 

"Stop that and act your age please and thank you." I said with a laugh. 

 

"Okay so where is this place that you speak of." Ari asks with a wave of her hand. I smirked before opening a portal to a place I've been to recently. 

 

~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

 

"GO AWAY!" The girl screamed again as things crashed and banged in the house. 

 

"I SAID COME HERE!" The man Youngnam yelled back. 

 

The girls looked at the small house then looked at me with similar looks of disgust. 

 

"What?" I said with a shrug, "You said lay low not stay in a castle for two weeks."

 

"Really Mina? It's not bad it's just how we supposed to get," Eryn said before another crash and scream, " that out of there." 

 

I flinched back at another cry out until I got an idea. 

 

"Well let's do what we do best then." I said with a smirk. They looked a little confused for a second until Haliey said something.

 

"Well I hear a new boy toy so......I'm going in." She said with a seductive wink before walking to the front door. 

 

"But why knock when you can just walk in." I said walking throw the shadow the girls following me. We walked around the house and it wasn't a bad place but it was just gross and unkempt. We followed the loud crying and grunting until we made it to an ajar door. 

 

"I really don't want to open this door." Ari said with an hand over her eyes. 

 

"I don't want to either." I said with a cringe when I heard an angry moan come from behind the door. 

 

"OHHH nooo! Nope nope nope!" Both Ari and I said jumping away from the door. 

Eryn laughed, "Ari could you at least confuse them just a little so we don't get discovered." 

 

"I got you on that one." She said before sending a wave of confusion into the room. 

 

"OHH YONGNAM!" Gabby moaned, "When did we get to Narnia!?" 

 

We looked at Ari before falling on the ground laughing. 

 

"Narnia!? Are you serious?!" I laughed out. 

 

"Well they are confused aren't they?" She said with a shrug. Eryn opened the door and there Yongnam was ramming into Gabby with a confused dazed look. They were oddly silent and were no longer aware of their actual surroundings. For effect, Eryn puts a gazes ice around them.

 

"Okay Haliey, it's your turn." 

 

She smiled before walking over to Yongnam's body. 

 

"Hey cutie. You want to come with me?" She said seductively as she rubbed his chest with her now elongated nails as her eyes glowed a pinkish red. He slowed down his and looked at her with blank eyes. She smiled, "Come on baby, let me show you something." She cooed pulling him away from the girl. 

 

The thing about Haliey's power is that it requires every aspect of intimate contact in which even as a demon, I just couldn't deal with. 

They walked off into another room passing us as I shivered in disgust.  

 

That just left the girl but she was easy to deal with. As a nightmare demon I can appear in dreams/nightmares but I can also take them away leaving no memory of the thing you were so afraid of. Its kind of a give and take balance.

 

I walked up to the now pitiful, and broken girl. I looked into her glazed eyes erasing her memories of the house and her boyfriend leaving her with nothing much but the urge to go back to her family. According to what I saw her parents didn't like him to begin with but she ran off with him anyways thinking they would be happy together forever. I shook my head at this naive notation before moving out of the girl's brain, removing what was needed. The girl got up like a zombie and put her clothes on grabbing a whole bag of plastic bag of money out of a hole behind a picture on the wall. She grabbed some car keys before walking out to her car and driving off. Leaving the house quiet as Haliey came out of the room with a now dried up dead body. 

 

"So now what?" Haliey asked tossing the body to the side before it disappeared into a shadow portal. The body would eventually make it to Hell when the block is let down. 

 

"We are going to live here for a while like human college girls. The cover is good and we can go out when we want so that people won't get suspicious." 

 

"And if the angel boys find us?" Ari asked kicking around trash and old Chinese food boxes. 

 

"We attack if they attack and we watch if they don't. We let them make the first move." 

 

The girls nodded in agreement.

 

"Okay then let's start cleaning this mess up. " Eryn said with a trash bag in hand. We all groaned but followed her lead. 

 

The house was gross! There was mold hiding under old take out containers. All the food in the fridge was expired and the carpet was stained with who knows what. 

 

It took hours for us to clean everything up and get the god awful smell out of everything but it happened. Anyways after we were done we had to to the store and change out of our club clothes. One because none of the human’s clothes fit anybody. 

 

“Why do her clothes have to look like this? There is no pink in here anywhere!!” Haliey complained throwing everything out of the closet and putting it into trash bags. 

 

“Well we can’t all go out together and at the same time. If the angels are watching us already, they would catch on and they could capture us all right then and there.” Eryn said in a matter of fact voice. 

 

“She’s right. I know we all need to feed and get clothes so how about we all go out to get clothes then come back. Afterwards, we take shifts to go out to feed, so that if they find us, they can only take one.” Ari said sprawled out on the now clean couch. 

 

“I agree.” I said nodding, “Why don’t we go now? It might be late but the only clothes that girl had were dark and they would blend in.”

 

We all looked at the bland clothes but knew we would have to wear them. We all agreed and began to search the house for more hidden money places. We found a pretty large stash of weed and ecstasy, right next to it was 3 rolled up stacks of hundreds. 

 

“Oh look, we live in the house of an ex drug dealer.” I said shaking my head. 

 

“Lucky us!” Haliey said staring at the money in awe. 

 

“True that.” Ari said nodding in agreement. 

 

“Well lets not stare at the money like fools, lets go.” I said laughing going out into the garage where there was a nice looking black BMW suv. 

 

“OHHHHH I call driving!” Haliey squealed running toward the drivers side, but knowing me I shadow jumped into the car with the keys in hand.

 

“No no no not today big sis.” I mocked waving the keys in her face. 

 

“Well damn….” she said dejectedly while we all laughed driving off in the car. It turns out that we were in New York. Which is all the way across the united states so I might take a while for them to realize where we were. The house we were living in was located in Queens the time was 10:00pm. We drove into the busy Time Square were there were shops open everywhere. People with fears swirling around them make me my lips in hunger. A  fear in everyones eyes and nightmares being held at bay. 

 

“I like this place.” I said out loud driving slowly through the traffic. 

 

“We too.” Ari said with a smirk as she stared intently the blue car in front of us. Not long after that it turned right onto a side street but crashed into a closed curry restaurant almost hitting a group of teenagers. Ari smirked as people began to scurry around, I could tell she was feeding off the energy which made me laugh and drive toward a place where we could buy some cute clothes. We came up to a small shop and parking outside before walking in. 

The lady smiled at us as we looked through the store. 

 

“OMG MINA!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE!” Haliey squealed running towards a puffy bright pink pagent dress. 

 

I laughed and grabbed a whole bunch of clothes the other girls doing the same before we paid and left. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day around noon the girls were still sleeping so I decided to take the car and find a person I want to feed on later. I really didn't feel like going to anywhere too crowded so I found a near by book store hang out at. The place was huge! So big that I nearly forgot that I was there to feed not author fangirl. I nearly skipped over to the supernatural section natural section as I scanned the shelves for something interesting to read. 

 

There was a nerdy looking boy sitting in a ball on the floor of the large area, his face practically glued to the book as tears fell down his face. I paused my searched and smiled pressing the books I was looking at against my chest before beginning to walk towards him. He didn't notice me yet so I opened my mouth to say something before I grabbed by the waist pulling me into to a warm body. 

 

What the hell….’  I thought to myself as I tried to move away from the strangely strong arms that held me. 

 

“Umm could you let go?” I said trying to make my voice sound weak and girly. The man let go but turned me around to face him. It was the blonde angel boy!!! I was shocked that he found me so quickly but was could I expect from the best guardians in all of history.

 

“Miss me?” he said with a smirk on his handsome face. 

 

“Huuhh? I don’t know you.” I said trying to play off my surprise with feigned confusion. He chuckled, “Oh really?”

 

“Yes really.” I said stubbornly. 

 

“I think you do. Based on all of the shock that is floating around you.” he said his voice low as he looked into my eyes, not moving any farther away from me. 

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I’m talking about the emotions that I see floating around everyone I see. So I know that you are targeting that boy right there because he is broken and scared.”

 

I couldn't hold onto the act anymore as I let a knowing smirk crawl onto my face.

 

“Awww you know me so well.” 

 

“Ahhh there you are. I was worried that this would be no fun.” 

 

“Oh please you have been fine you just have to wait for my sisters and I to go home.” I said in a matter of fact voice. people started to look at us weirdly just standing there in the middle of the section as the bookstore began to get crowded. The angel boy smirked before pushing me up against the bookshelf causing me to drop my books on the floor. 

 

“Why don't you give up little demon girl?” he said into my neck making it look like we were just some couple who likes to read. 

 

“Oh please and let you take me and my sisters to your leader like we are some type of ET demons? I think not.” I said with a hand in his hair smirking at him as he grabbed my waist. 

 

“Why are you fighting what we all know is going to happen?”

 

“It’s cute how you think what you are saying os the truth. Its really cute angel boy.” I said with a smirk looking him in the eyes. 

 

“Now if you excuse me, lover I have to go.” I said before causing the lights to blow out, kissing him passionately mad disappearing right in front of his eyes. 

 

 

Namjoon

 

What the……..hell just happened. I thought to myself as the lights came on and Jasmina was no where to be seen. I shook my head and chuckled before walking out of the store. 

 

“Well played Jasmina. Well played.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: My bad....nothing much happens in this chapter. :/ oh well! Primes update is coming soon :*